Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" (63055 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Benwallt(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent
Apologies, unreserved one. Please, have you heard any latest on da b berry girl?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Heavensent01(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahya!! Kai you had all those meals with no drop of fruits? shocked

Unhealthy living

Just looked up the word GBEGIRI! Like ewedu ain't disgusting enough undecided you people from that region can consume rubbish Sha.. no wonder una no dey fine..

Nike peller the ambassador of bleachers comes to mind

Even this abortion ambassador is talking, I blame mooh247 or what is he called giving your kind privilege to talk

Rubbishing a tribe and their native food shows Igbo are not just dumb but senseless

If amala and gbegiri is unhealthy what then is Banga made from Dirty place and series of abortion

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Xanderone: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
Weirdo Mother... Silly child... Presenter with Igbotic accent

I initially though the anchor spoke English but watching it, I don't think it is laced with Igbo accent. The pidgin presentation is a good blend with whatever accent is in there, if there is any at all. And not anymore laced than any other accent at all.

And that makes it the more necessary to try and make pidgin a widely acceptable form of communication jn the country.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by 8stargeneral: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Useless mother...that's HW they are breeding pedophiles in our society

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Acidosis(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent , and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical

I was hoping you would include sex
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Overdue: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Tonto is a slut
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by CorperKola: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Olam09(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical

Na one day the young man go give em maale doggy...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by lusid: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
pretydiva:
At his age? Where did he learn that from? Pikin wey you suppose put slap for him face undecided. I hope he doesn't go on slapping ladies bum in future
can i slap your bum
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by HardMirror(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:
That's how he plays with his mom. All those judging this boy and his mother are just the haters
be typing rubbish there. Home training is there for a reason. Soon he would go about smacking bums as an adult, I hope he does it in a country like usa where he can be taken to court for molestation.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by HardMirror(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Olam09:

Na one day the young man go give em maale doggy...
that one sure
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by HardMirror(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Acidosis:

I was hoping you would include sex
dont mind the fool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by HardMirror(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

Even this abortion ambassador is talking, I blame mooh247 or what is he called giving your kind privilege to talk

Rubbishing a tribe and their native food shows Igbo are not just dumb but senseless

If amala and gbegiri is unhealthy what then is Banga made from Dirty place and series of abortion
dont mind the idiots.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by toprealman: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
She is working hard. Show some love and support. No harm in having those accent, that's her heritage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by CaptMarvel(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Tonto Dike should be arrested for gross misconduct she allowed from a child.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by 3coins(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
A British person has British accent

A Scottish person has Scottish accent

In the same vein,

An Igbo person should have Igbo accent

I don’t know who did this to Africa

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahya!! Kai you had all those meals with no drop of fruits? shocked

Unhealthy living

Just looked up the word GBEGIRI! Like ewedu ain't disgusting enough undecided you people from that region can consume rubbish Sha.. no wonder una no dey fine..

Nike peller the ambassador of bleachers comes to mind

What is disgusting here is your warped archaic mindset.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by SILVERLINES: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
your stupidity is second to none
It baffles me how these low life animals from Ewedu infested brain region will just hate Igbo blessed people for nothing
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
This is so wrong angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Hdhdhd(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
The boy go soon de knack him mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Explicits(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent
Repeat that again
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by charlypoker(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
If they dont take that boy away from that Tonto Werey Dikeh, she will spoil that boy to nonsense stupor......................silly behaviour from a silly mother and child
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
cloud:
what is wrong is wrong. In as much as I don't want to read too much meaning into this, same boy may end up in school smacking the asses of his female classmates, believing it's ok to do so cause he does it to his mum. Society is gradually losing morals and values due to westernisation. We really need to hold on to the small things. Lest I forget, killing and eating dogs just seems so wrong to me. But what do I know?
westernization? Try this in a western country and land in jail. He should think he can go about smacking bums of women, u pray he does it in a country like the US so he can cool off in jail
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
People following this lady shows how dumb some Nigerians are. This woman's head is empty. Lowlife nonetity promoting decadence and foolery to eat.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by TheGameYard(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Good amount Nairaland. I partnered with my caterer mom to launch an online food ordering service in ibadan. We also offer soups in bowls and catering services. Just one trial is all I beg if you are in ibadan. You won’t regret it. We deliver to almost everywhere in Ibadan.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Gkemz: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Attention seeker what's the moral lesson that your son is touching your bum.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ednut1(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2022
A useless mother

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by vokon2555(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2022
One sided parent nah e cos this. Make she no worry. Deh boy go grow . Him go understand say father matter a lot. So for her mind now she is doing so the father will be jealous....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by lusid: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2022
ityP:

Shut up. He is learning that hitting women's bum bum is not a bad thing. He will take same to school and hit his teacher's bum. At 18, he will be harassing women up and down but you still don't see anything wrong. Something may be wrong with you o
at 13, i was fùcking my social studies teacher
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by AyomideOG01: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

The boy is really growing. Hes behaving like the father I guess.

So to conclude the rubbish you just wrote, you had to link this disgusting irresponsible child upbringing by ur fellow farm tool to a man with whom they don't share same roof? everyone knows that kids learn faster from what they see adults/guardians do so on what grounds are u bringing churchil into this? I have seen that no matter how educated you ladies are, when it comes to promoting ur feminist agenda u all automatically starts reasoning like fowls...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by samwillyco1(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
No shame again
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Candidlady: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Apologies, unreserved one. Please, have you heard any latest on da b berry girl?

Good morning

No! Not yet! Sick worried

But Ihave a conviction in my heart that she is fine!!

Fernandezisback

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.