Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled (4157 Views)

'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
She is not submissive. She should be schooled about FINANCIAL SUBMISSION
Submissive?how? No be person wey get money pass dem dy submit to? Her husband was not submissive, which kind man dy go live for woman house abegii

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by dododawa1: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2022
D guy no won dye,he Japa to London.

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Jokerman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Anyone can help anybody especially lovers and all careers have peak time and stagnant period

JJc worked hard under Funke's media company.. he attended each an every location with Funke and offered his expertise when needed so it's not like he was a leech

Women are just women... And am very sure her anger has nothing to do with money that she claimed was mismanaged but jealousy that JJc got some girl liking and feeling his vibe

You summed it up correctly... na jealousy
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Joeyfizzo: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
I always knew he’s a gold digger that married her because of her money , I wonder why she couldn’t spot that. It’s never advisable as a lady to marry a man you are richer than, he will always extort from you and try to make you his cash cow. Men naturally don’t love rich ladies, they just pretend to ,so as to milk you dry and enrich themselves after which they start misbehaving. Bello has started showing his true colours. Men leeches everywhere.
mumu did u read the write up at all?

2 Likes

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by drmuchin: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
I always knew he’s a gold digger that married her because of her money , I wonder why she couldn’t spot that. It’s never advisable as a lady to marry a man you are richer than, he will always extort from you and try to make you his cash cow. Men naturally don’t love rich ladies, they just pretend to ,so as to milk you dry and enrich themselves after which they start misbehaving. Bello has started showing his true colours. Men leeches everywhere.

Psychotic case
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by RaymondJohnson1: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Loud it!

Ladies, always marry a man who is at the very least, slightly above you in almost all things . he get why.

That's why I never fault ladies who marry someone richer than them; because the opposite go worst o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by ajademola2000(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
lol someone who was played by one omo iya oloja of oshodi in her first marriage. She should be grateful someone like Jjc married her tongue

Candidlady:
You married someone with a failed music career! What do you expect?

Jjc & 419squad

Yoruba demons that are all fraud_stars

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by 1866aa: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Foolish mumu man

You are a talented music producer, a director and a rapper with connections in US, UK and Nigeria.. yet you decided to toss all that away just to work under Funke and become a mere project manager

Niggar messed up bigly

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by 1866ss: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Look at the cast and crew of her last successful series Industreet which premiered after Jenifer's diary ended, it has most of the cast who are loyal to JJC ... the storyline shows much about JJc's industry and he was even part of the production cast offering pro bono services out of love and kindness

It's people like you CandyLady and Funke Akindele that let Redpillers disrespect us the romantic ones and call us SIMP

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Aydot351(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Same way ladies pretend the love rich guys so as to milk him dry. Lass lass everybody nah thief
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Ulunne777(f): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Foolish mumu man

You are a talented music producer, a director and a rapper with connections in US, UK and Nigeria.. yet you decided to toss all that away just to work under Funke and become a mere project manager

Niggar messed up bigly

Yesooo,serial babydaddy.He should be grateful Funke took his funkyass in.6 kds from several mothers yet no known career.

Managing Funke was to give him a portfolio to feel in control.
Who has he successfully managed before?

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
These kinds of unions can only last on one condition: that the man is totally and completely suppressed. The man gats to dey fully submissive to the wife, and shut his eyes and eyes to her waka waka and overdo, while himself forbidden from any latitude to waka anyhow or do anyhow.

The only surprise here is that they lasted this long.

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by kingjis: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=111866690]I always knew he’s a gold digger that married her because of her money , I wonder why she couldn’t spot that. It’s never advisable as a lady to marry a man you are richer than, he will always extort from you and try to make you his cash cow. Men naturally don’t love rich ladies, they just pretend to ,so as to milk you dry and enrich themselves after which they start misbehaving. Bello has started showing his true colours. Men leeches everywhere.[/quote

You are very silly
At your age you can't read and understand

Shame on you mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=kingjis post=111890508][/quote]You are the mumu else you’ll know I didn’t read
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by hope4nigeria(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
what is this one saying? All acclaimed Rich ladies in nigeria are all useless, I wonder why any responsible man will go near hopeless rich woman sef, 100s of millions of rich men will marry poor women, they will take care of them without any noice, the moment one useless woman make small money through hoeing, and marry one unfurtunate man who don't know what is good for him, woman will start shouting gold digger up and down
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by kingjis: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the mumu else you’ll know I didn’t read

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2022
kingjis:

I see your parents foolishness in you
This statement speaks volume about yours, they failed in raising you.
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by cassbeat(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hypocrite.... Just look at how your comment reeks of double standards.....
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2022
cassbeat:
Hypocrite.... Just look at how your comment reeks of double standards.....
Ehn leave me like that

1 Like

Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by kingjis: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
This statement speaks volume about yours, they failed in raising you.

As well as their stupidity made you poor
Lol
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
kingjis:

As well as their stupidity made you poor
Lol
Have a nice century
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by kingjis: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Have a nice century

E pain you die
Lol
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Dollarremix(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
~
~
Trash
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Dynmyt: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
I thought they said JJC Skillz was a stinking millionaire even richer than Funke
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by elonmuskbaby: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Figger:
I knew it that funke would be the domineering type, judging by the way she behaves in movies. Anyway, marrying a woman more financially bouyant than u is a big red flag.
lmaooo because funke no give am chance to dupe am grin

She chose to love with Common sense cheesy grin
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by elonmuskbaby: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Figger:
I knew it that funke would be the domineering type, judging by the way she behaves in movies. Anyway, marrying a woman more financially bouyant than u is a big red flag.
lmaooo because funke no give am chance to dupe am grin

She chose to love with Common sense cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Dynmyt: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mooh247:

For fvck sake (astagafurulai for Ramadan and foul words) ... Even scam is a billion dollars enterprise not to talk of his career that got him rolling with UKs finest rapper like dizzy rascal, Kano and Tinie Tempah

When JJC was running the show getting massive airplay on MTV Europe who the fvck was Funke Akindele then?!

Well he fvcked up dropping his career to help Funke out of love

What love? Tiwa was abroad doing her music thingy but who knew her till she came back to Nigeria and even signed for Mavin which was a boost to her career? Its nothing like love, that tribe has penchant for rich ladies to milk dry...her case is just an example of too many...who no go abroad? JJC was even under Mavin then it was Mohits Records, fine he has talents what happened? What love?
Re: Why Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Husband, JJC Skillz Is Troubled by Dynmyt: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Candidlady:

First IAM sorry Imade you use the curse word (God icant stop laughing! Sure they must be hearing my voice downstairs) roflmao

When he was rolling with Tinie ? How many years ago? Funke was still running a show then called ineed to know

Agreed he rolled with dope heads then but he couldn't just keep up with the limelight and the industry pace! He was a good producer agreed! But it is not how far but how well!

And your last paragraph na lie! He didn't drop his music career cuz of the lady! And how do you mean he helped her? Please more light on that!
The guy u quoted forgot that "before-before no be property"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Davido Buys A Bag Of 2m Dollars (1.4 Billion Naira) / 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video / New Movie Trailer;4 Play Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.