Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) (26497 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote Southern President – Baba-Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Crixxx: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
The major reason y northerners are having upper hand in Nigeria politics is, over the recent years,no region has suffer both the economic and insecurities brouhaha like the northerners,but u will hardly see them criticizing their leaders,ds is a tactic southerners should employ

You are high. The Igbos are good at calling out their bad leaders And bad governance and this has been working. The atrocious and agony going on in the north will continue if the remain silent. Why hide your sorrow while dying inside.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by porthouse7(f): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
e don win already na
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
North playing real politics all presidential aspirants are welcome as long you have money to throw around...
And after they will vote for their northern candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Always sounding like foolish person

omenkaLives:
I'm 100000000000000% sure one Igbo trader gathered these NINE PEOPLE (yes, I watched the video and took time to count), gave them a couple thousands, likely 5k, gave them the posters, told them exactly what to say, and then videoed the whole comic performance. grin grin

I am veeeeeeeeeeeeery sure they don't even know the person whose name they're calling!! grin

If I were one of those guys, I would have added Pandora to the name. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same Peter obi that couldn't save anambra economy is d one u are expecting to save u?

D same person that stole d state dry?

You're definitely very very very very sick in the head body soul & spirit. Get well soon okay
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Bounceboune7: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
maestroferddi:
Noisemaker...

Peter Obi is the consensus candidate from the South East for a reason...

You can continue stringing sentences together, we don't care the bus has moved.
consensus candidate that can't talk where we have d likes of wike,atiku,tambuwa n co.

This time around u igbo will b sent back to political wildernesd
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Emekaonline: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
CSTRR:
Go and watch petter obi interview on arise tv today.

He said no more borrowing for consumption, instead we would rather starve than use funds to eat jollof rice.

With statements like that, you already know every kobo would be accounted for and Judiciously used.

A true anti corruption champion.

Peter Obi is who buhari supporters thought buhari was in 2015.

Many of you are nothing but tribal bigots. You mean the same way he accounted for Anambra state money when he held sway before laundering away their money for his family business (Pandora). Just keep deceiving yourself and your ignorant family.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by monex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same Peter obi that couldn't save anambra economy is d one u are expecting to save u?

this is false though
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Even if it's true, they are far better than those that collected bags of rice from your tiny god and still rubbed it on his face that they won't vote for him..

Oh, you have also included asari that threatened your race on the list of your tiny gods and savoir ? grin cheesy

Interesting!
What's the meaning of this inferiority complex.... Ibo kids sef....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Harshweather(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
These northerners already knows their candidate for the general election, man must wak tactics it's what they are using . They are full of surprises grin don't even know where is the fura de nunu that is doing them.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Bounceboune7: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
monex:

this is false though
can u show us stats of how he developed d state as governor n i will present u with that of tinubu so u go know say heaven n earth too far

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Zorn: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:

you don't know what you're saying
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by emperor863(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Polchiz:

If Peter Obi wins presidency, the country will have less idiots because nincompoops like you will commit suicide.

You're the real nincompoop whose befuddled brains could not allow comprehension of the enormous political damage that Igbos/ESN have done to the Igbos.

Has any serious presidential aspirant (apart from igbos) visited south east? Shouldn't this tell you a lot of stories? No, you would rather write thrash on Nairaland.

Truth is indeed very bitter and by the end of may 2022, we'd know who the real nincompoop is.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by adefitim(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Give us any of these

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by GistFullGround: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022

Peter Obi is our man o
Peter Obi is our man o
Peter Obi is our man o
Peter Obi is our man o
Peter Obi is our man o
Peter Obi is our man o
Peter Obi is our man o

I am not an Ibo man
I am not a Tribalist
I am for the betterment of Nigeria

Nigeria must progress
Nigeria must move forward
Nigeria must reclaim its past glory

I call on every sensible persons to give this man a chance & support him.

May God bless you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NI0Xx9giew
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Bounceboune7: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Zorn:
you don't know what you're saying
tell us d truth now
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by 77up(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I have said it over and over again that Nigeria needs Peter Obi.
Every sane person knows that Peter obi is the best man for the job. Let's come out in mass and vote for Peter Obi.

I stand with Peter Obi 100%
I like you because you are not like some idiot on this forum, if we all do like you , campaigning for our favorite, there won't be much vawulence on social media.

Either Tinubu or Osinbajo is my favorite anyway,

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by confydoedowaye(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I have said it over and over again that Nigeria needs Peter Obi.
Every sane person knows that Peter obi is the best man for the job. Let's come out in mass and vote for Peter Obi.

I stand with Peter Obi 100%

HardDick, surely your are standing.... with Obi
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Miracle2022: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hahaha. Peter obi congratulations you have already won on nairaland. Now go and ask ipob to show you your office
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
The major reason y northerners are having upper hand in Nigeria politics is, over the recent years,no region has suffer both the economic and insecurities brouhaha like the northerners,but u will hardly see them criticizing their leaders,ds is a tactic southerners should employ
It will lead to a destroyed entity...look at North, are they okay?
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by guychidile: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
I honestly believe in HE Peter Obi for president,.he will rebuild the economy of this country as well unite the country together, if giving the mandate and support.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by khalidibnwhalid: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dead one arrival, this ne is what Yoruba call ALAGBE, he just want collect his own share.................No party will try to commit political suicide by fielding a flatron.......they have so damaged their political career, that it will take another 50 years of bridge building before they can win the heart of other regions.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by olamike02: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
HIS OWN PEOPLE HAVE NOT START THE CAMPAING FOR HIM BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE FAITH IN ATIKU.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by CSTRR: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emekaonline:

Many of you are nothing but tribal bigots. You mean the same way he accounted for Anambra state money when he held sway before laundering away their money for his family business (Pandora). Just keep deceiving yourself and your ignorant family.
I am not from the south east.

Launder money?
And EFCC and apc have never hounded him even when he ran as opposition vice president against buhari?
I guess you know more than them.
Even after he declared last month, nobody has called him a thief in the APC,

You see the way obiano was bundled at the airport.
Peter obi has spent years in onitsha and no govt agency has invited him to come and explain any missing money.

The late Dora Akunyili of blessed memory endorsed him as a man of action and integrity.
Chimamanda adichie another prominent daughter of anamnbra endorsed him as the best anambra governor ever.

And many other endorsements from notable people from anambra.

But I should take the word of emekaonline who can be an apc sycophant for all we know looking for potor potor to pour.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by GooodHardDick: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
greymiles:

Lol. Igbo boy grin

Oga try get sense!

Standing with Petr obi doesn't mean am an igbo.

The south west has failed
North east failed
North Central failed
In fact, all the northerners has failed woefully
South west failed
South south failed

We have never experienced an igbo presidency before and I felt the igbo should be advocated for and given a chance to rule. Let's see how their administration will be
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Johnny147147: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Even if it's true, they are far better than those that collected bags of rice from your tiny god and still rubbed it on his face that they won't vote for him..

Oh, you have also included asari that threatened your race on the list of your tiny gods and savoir ? grin cheesy

Interesting!

Head on... Its CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI ALL THE WAY FOR 2023 PRESINDENCY
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
I'm 100000000000000% sure one Igbo trader gathered these NINE PEOPLE (yes, I watched the video and took time to count), gave them a couple thousands, likely 5k, gave them the posters, told them exactly what to say, and then videoed the whole comic performance. grin grin

I am veeeeeeeeeeeeery sure they don't even know the person whose name they're calling!! grin

LMAO @pandora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by od501: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1417939/2023-nigerian-northerners-campaign-peter-obis-presidency-photo-video/

Which one is Peter Obi again? I thought the North is born to rule? Buhari till 2027 joor.

We must make sure Obi doesn't win this election, that's the only way the North will retain this seat, and that's the fastest way to end Nigeria. Buhari till 2027 abeg.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by duro4chang(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
One presidency many aspirants. The more the merrier.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Foolishbuhari: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
:DPurata hehehe viter obe. Money must make Aboki will use you tired. grin

Same way they chopped you peepoos leader's money and rice and carried placard for osibaby?

Maybe you dey talk from experience sha but just so you're informed, Peter Obi will be the last man to give you money to sing his praises.
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by Foolishbuhari: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:

Yeah let it start with that ehn... No publicity is bad publicity! cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) by HustlePro: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
so we should allow death and killings in our region because we want to have upper hand. Quite smart of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / Amaechi, Others Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.