Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir (14058 Views)

TETFund Gives N12bn Grant To 12 Universities To Pioneer Researches / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Bbbw: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Maverick777: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

how did you come to the conclusion that the kids are hungry? even if they are hungry, is it 100naira u will use to feed them? am sure the misplaced priority you typed there is in reference to the govt
Questions you should ask are- The schools in question to be fed here, are they private owned? how many well to-do parents send their kids to government schools?
the misplaced PRIORITY was me quoting that leech who was making reference to imaginary onions and egg for supposed 'PALLIATIVE NOODLES FOR HUNGRY KIDS'.
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maverick777:

Questions you should ask are- The schools in question to be fed here, are they private owned? how many well to-do parents send their kids to government schools?
the misplaced PRIORITY was me quoting that leech who was making reference to imaginary onions and egg for supposed 'PALLIATIVE NOODLES FOR HUNGRY KIDS'.

It still doesn't answer the questions:

how did you come to the conclusion that the kids are hungry? even if they are hungry, is it 100naira u will use to feed them?
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by seyz91(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
cheesy
Codeye:
Sir, you didn't calculated well Sir. It's 10trillion monthly Sir.
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Maverick777: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

It still doesn't answer the questions:

how did you come to the conclusion that the kids are hungry? even if they are hungry, is it 100naira u will use to feed them?
Check and tell me anywhere you see where i wrote 100naira, if you don't find any.... i'm sure you know wat to do next!
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maverick777:

Check and tell me anywhere you see where i wrote 100naira, if you don't find any.... i'm sure you know wat to do next!

Still doesn't answer d questions:

how did you come to the conclusion that the kids are hungry?

even if they are hungry, is it 100naira u will use to feed them?
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by rafcrown(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
EFCC, ARE YOU ASLEEP ? I SUSPECT SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by jamace(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Which children are they feeding? Ghost children?

Chai, see official looting in Buhari regime o. Nigeria is finished!
shocked cry
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
treesun:
N12BN X 12 = N1.4 Trillions, please what is the budget of Education plus Youth for the nation, Lalasticlala!
Big shout out to Nigerians...
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by blesdman(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Criminals In power. This is a stealing government.it is official
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by gudugudumeje: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Stolen money and racketeering of allocations to school feeding for ulterior motives and purposes.... Like Emefiele provides aberment for inside foreign exchange trading for the presidency cabal members, and Fulani irrendentists and in respective climes as NPA, NNPC, CBN, BOI, et al do too.

Soon the secrets will come out.... No wonder the conspiracy to impose Atiku using INEC and conspiracy theory is thick so that North can rule forever and finally take Nigeria(ns) on the road to Afganistan. Watch out Nigerians....and stop them. Nip the plan to get Nigeria to the worst state than Buhari's worst....
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by v2: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Criminals
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by gudugudumeje: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Stolen money and racketeering of allocations to school feeding for ulterior motives and purposes.... Like Emefiele provides aberment for inside foreign exchange trading for the presidency cabal members, and Fulani irrendentists and as well in other respective climes as NPA, NNPC, CBN, BOI, et al do too.

Soon the secrets will come out.... No wonder the conspiracy to impose Atiku using INEC and conspiracy theory is thick so that North can rule forever and finally take Nigeria(ns) on the road to Afganistan. Watch out Nigerians....and stop them. Nip the plan to get Nigeria to the worst state than Buhari's worst....
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by poiZon: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
CamusMidas:

Oga your Math is off.
Where i miss?
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by kunleham(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Can you imagine what this useless government is using borrowed money for N144bn in 12 months. Buhari, takullah
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
poiZon:

Where i miss?
No vex, e dey on.
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by pepericozi: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
If Nigeria is good with all necessary and favourable economic situation, Salaries paid as at when due, do FG need to feed my child for me.

Spending N12b unjustifiably every month will not be necessary.

Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by kolmart: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
A prodigal government just wasting the scarce resources just anyhow infact APC government is a disaster to Nigeria
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Olabode211: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
It must be lala again...must you lie
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
They fed the pupils here till 12th week...
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Badonasty(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol….hope this Buhari girlfriend no go go jail las las
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by bejeria101(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:
N12 billion monthly undecided Buhari Government should be in Guinness record, for the most useless Government in History
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Shaev7(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can't stop laughing...
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by kafeii123: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
treesun:
N12BN X 12 = N1.4 Trillions, please what is the budget of Education plus Youth for the nation, Lalasticlala!

ASUU is asking for just 200bn per year for five consecutive years o
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by TruthinAction: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:
N12 billion monthly undecided Buhari Government should be in Guinness record, for the most useless Government in History

It's an understatement. Add wicked, heartless and unreasonable.
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by dijon: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
I have not seen one child within my geographical area been fed from this homongous feeding fee, a boy on scholarship from me who i enrolled into a public primary school from class 1 and now in class 6 informed me that no such feeding program exist in their school.
This is a national scam and it shall never be well with the generation of those behind this scam and subjected average Nigerians to begers on the street and massively eroded our purchasing power.
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by exynos(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
treesun:

0.144 Trillion, you were saying?

N12B every month. In a year, amounts to N144B ≈ N0.144T and not N1.4T
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by tutudesz: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
TruthinAction:

It's an understatement. Add wicked, heartless and unreasonable.
We are running out of words to describe this Government

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by Vadese1: 4:13am On Apr 13, 2022
144B

treesun:
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by leofab(f): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2022
What’s budget for education?
Re: FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir by ajerimitan: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2022
But Nigeria why? Why lie shamelessly like a twart. Why spend money in such a way that it can never bring value or be multiplied. Do you drink a poisoned wine because you are thirsty? Do you cut off your leg or arms to cook and eat because you are hungry. Who amongst Nigerians does not deserve a fair share of the so called already embezzled 12Billion naira. Like the Yoruba's would say. "The elder of the house dies and someone asked to call for only the children in the house to come and eat, did the grown ups kill the elder?" We need a no nonsence leader that will lay good example. Most people in the top echleon deserve to be cooling off their feet in maximum prison with minimum facilities so that they can die fast and not constitute more liability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / Meet Michael Olufisayo Ologunde, LAUTECH New Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.