Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada (20421 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by chatinent: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2022
He is a betrayer to them because they all wanted Tinubu to win with no opposition... because he put them all there.

Now, Osibanjo, a big hypocrite, wasn't really to be a slave every time. After all, everyone cares for themselves in politics.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by michoim(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2022
You can say that again
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by esivue007(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr.....

Tinubu is making it sound like it's his Papa's property......

Meanwhile, voting for Osinbajo is another stupid strategy from buhari to continue his mission of destroying Nigeria.....
Hahahaha....
Some Nigerians self

Which kind of word is this?
.... VOTING OSINBAJO IS A STUPID STRATEGY FROM BUHARI TO CONTINUE HIS MISSION.......
my guy,not with Osinbajo though.

The smart Nigerians knew Osinbajo isn't really happy with things ( security inclusive)
But cux he's part of the failed administration people are quick to paint him black.
They've forgotten the way they complimented him during his short days as An Acting president

And later,we all witnessed how powers were withdrawn from him as a result of his much needed and bold steps etc..
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by johnnychuks(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2022
This one is western argument and their issues.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by hush15: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
tracychelsea13:
Segun Dada, a national youth aspirant of the All Progressives Congress has fired a salvo at those claiming Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is a betrayer.

Dada, who was forced to step down for Dayo Israel at the APC convention on March 26th questioned the skewed reasoning that Osinbajo betrayed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

"Lol. Just less than 3 weeks ago, these people shouting betrayal called it politics when they stabbed me in the back. How do you even have the moral authority to call the VP a betrayer? Lmaoooooo God abeg," he wrote on his Twitter account.

His tweet has already started generating widespread acceptability.

Users on the platform reckon that the decision by the Vice President to declare for 2023 presidential election is not a betrayal by any strand of imagination.

Michael Lanre said, "Osinbajo didn't betray Tinubu. He was only lucky to have been approved by Buhari to be the Vice President in 2015. Tinubu also positioned himself for the slot but it failed due to muslim-muslim ticket. He also submitted Fashola name."

Mr President on Twitter wrote, "You people hate the truth. Know this and know peace… everyone will not support your candidate. The VP has his supporters .. we are all APC.. once the primaries produce a candidate then we will all support that candidate.. until then everyone is free to aspire and contest," he said.

Dayo Olobayo argues that they are afraid of the VP and this is why they are blackmailing him. "That word rarely exist in politics. Let the public decide. Don’t stop a candidate from contesting. Don’t intimidate others to step down and let the electorate decide.

Adding that, "Calling VP a betrayer is the first sign of fear. They are intimidated, they are worried and they feel a shift.

those hypocrites are the ones that want to force a pee-poo power drunk on us... isn't that a betrayal on its own

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by basseeafricana: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
tracychelsea13:
Segun Dada, a national youth aspirant of the All Progressives Congress has fired a salvo at those claiming Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is a betrayer.

Dada, who was forced to step down for Dayo Israel at the APC convention on March 26th questioned the skewed reasoning that Osinbajo betrayed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

"Lol. Just less than 3 weeks ago, these people shouting betrayal called it politics when they stabbed me in the back. How do you even have the moral authority to call the VP a betrayer? Lmaoooooo God abeg," he wrote on his Twitter account.

Users on the platform reckon that the decision by the Vice President to declare for 2023 presidential election is not a betrayal by any strand of imagination.

Michael Lanre said, "Osinbajo didn't betray Tinubu. He was only lucky to have been approved by Buhari to be the Vice President in 2015. Tinubu also positioned himself for the slot but it failed due to muslim-muslim ticket. He also submitted Fashola name."

Mr President on Twitter wrote, "You people hate the truth. Know this and know peace… everyone will not support your candidate. The VP has his supporters .. we are all APC.. once the primaries produce a candidate then we will all support that candidate.. until then everyone is free to aspire and contest," he said.

Dayo Olobayo argues that they are afraid of the VP and this is why they are blackmailing him. "That word rarely exist in politics. Let the public decide. Don’t stop a candidate from contesting. Don’t intimidate others to step down and let the electorate decide.

Adding that, "Calling VP a betrayer is the first sign of fear. They are intimidated, they are worried and they feel a shift.
This one that in convention is talking with sentiment. Don't worry, we don't expect any other thing from u dan this
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by basseeafricana: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
tracychelsea13:

This one that lost in convention is talking with sentiment. Don't worry, we don't expect any other thing from u dan this
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

You are abusing him because of politics. Smh.

I spoke the truth to power. Imagine if he helps me get a job in his company and after some years, the managerial position becomes available. If I decide to compete with him for that position, will he be saying the same thing he said? Let us all try to put ourselves in that shoe before saying it is not betrayal. Many Nigerians will call U names if U challenge them for anything after helping you but they are justifying Osinbajo's decision perhaps becos of their denomination.

Anyone who says it is not betrayal will do the same to his friends; That doesn't stop me or you from voting for Prof if he wins the primaries. We just have to say the truth especially coming from an Omoluabi.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Jennyclay(f): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

So who is your preffered candidate then?
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would he campaign with? Hunger and insecurity? 10k tradermoni?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by samwillyco1(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Right now PMB will be confused on who to support between: VP, BAT and Amechi; the game will be interesting like Manchester City and Liverpool's game last game grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by derecho(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
When he supported a Jihadist in 2015, he wasn't a betrayal to those who knew him as Pastor.
They used him to whitewash Buhari and "won" because of him.So who helped who?
After helping Tinubu to get a more nationalistic appeal, and got him the title "national" leader, they want to discard him.

Though, he is part of Buhari's failure, no one who wants to continue in Buhari's useless "legacy" deserves the ticket more than him.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by AntonVince: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Siwel25:

Your friends should be wary of you. I pity anyone who tries to lift U up. I'm sure U won't mind competing with them for any position they are dying to have. Some of you are hypocrites becos of your denomination.
[/s]

What sort of nonsense is this? angry
We are talking about the destinies of over 200 million hapless Nigerians here!

Go and tell your ultra-desperate pee-pooing octogenarian thieving crook that Nigeria's presidency isn't an office for fulfilment of some selfish, greed-driven "life-long ambitions".
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would he campaign with? Hunger and insecurity? 10k tradermoni?
But that didn't answer my question. I asked: Who is the alternative to Osinbanjo from your perspective?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by joyandfaith: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

I spoke the truth to power. Imagine if he helps me get a job in his company and after some years, the managerial position becomes available. If I decide to compete with him for that position, will he be saying the same thing he said? Let us all try to put ourselves in that shoe before saying it is not betrayal. Many Nigerians will call U names if U challenge them for anything after helping you but they are justifying Osinbajo's decision perhaps becos of their denomination.

Anyone who says it is not betrayal will do the same to his friends; That doesn't stop me or you from voting for Prof if he wins the primaries. We just have to say the truth especially coming from an Omoluabi.

Are u saying Osinbajo has never helped Tinubu?
Osinbajo is already a successful man before Tinubu met him. Tinubu and Osinbajo are political associates who have helped each other
Tinubu wants to determine how far his associates can go far in politics. Life is more complex that that.
Tinubu had betrayed people in the past. Osinbajo has not betrayed Tinubu Both of them are qualified to contest.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2022
worthybet:
He is a betrayer, no other word to describe it.
Did he betray you?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Jennyclay(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

But that didn't answer my question. I asked: Who is the alternative to Osinbanjo from your perspective?
Well, since you insist. My vote belongs to Peter Obi.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by babaijesha: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
virginchaser:
Yes o. Yemi Osinbajo surely need support and prayers in this trying time. If it's for him and his family alone. He won't go for that sit but it is a destiny call. Take it or leave it.

This is the reason the North ,.....
Is better than the South in politics....
Its one candidate....
and everyone queue up behind that single candidate...
Rich...poor ... elites.. etc. no one stand apart...
The North understands there is more power in unity than division...
Two top guns from the S West is a recipe for disaster...and ..division.
Support ..prayers and destiny call can do just a little...
In a region divided against itself....
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2022
AntonVince:
[s][/s]

What sort of nonsense is this? angry
We are talking about the destinies of over 200 million hapless Nigerians here!

Go and tell your ultra-desperate pee-pooing octogenarian thieving crook that Nigeria's presidency isn't an office for fulfilment of some selfish, greed-driven "life-long ambitions".

What makes U think that Osinbajo has the magic wand to turnaround Nigeria's destiny? Nobody knows if he will outperform a first class accountant in dealing with the economy. There are no certainties and I only made that remark cos I was brought up to be grateful and loyal to my benefactors. Obviously, your upbringing was different and it's not your fault.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Ddokie: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah Osinbanjo right to contest.

Tinubu will get majority of the votes in the primary, Osinbanjo, Okorocha, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the votes among themself.

I hope you read the statements of the Lagos APC guy on this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/7074682/2023-osinbajo-pawn-chessboard-seye) ? See the amount of times he said "allow us go to primaries"? Truth is that Buhari will not allow a presidential primary. And that is what guys like Osinbajo and Amaechi are banking on. Tinubu is the only candidate willing to go for primaries cos he knows he will clinch it. But can he get the party to go into primaries against Buhari's will?

I doubt.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by AntonVince: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Siwel25:

[/s]

Senseless analogy. Utter bunkum!
Tinubu's presidential ambition in itself is a gross aberration. That thief would be wallowing in incarceration in a sane clime.

No one with anything useful in their cranium will be rooting to have a greedy insatiable crook like Tinubu granted custody of our dear nation's resources.

Nigerians simply don't want him. Quit this blackmail of the few cerebral minds aspiring for presidency.
We don't want renowned thieves in Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Are u saying Osinbajo has never helped Tinubu?
Osinbajo is already a successful man before Tinubu met him. Tinubu and Osinbajo are political associates who have helped themselves.
Tinubu wants to determine how far his associates can go far in politics. Life is more complex that that.
Tinubu had betrayed people in the past. Osinbajo did not betray Tinubu Both of them are qualified to contest.

Would Osinbajo be thinking of the Presidency if Tinubu didn't nominate him for the VP position? That is the moral burden he will carry. My upbringing is clearly different from that of some people so I understand. I was not brought up to hold the hands that gave me food no matter how entitled I feel. I would personally avoid any friend who tries to sweep aside the moral angle cos I know what he/she would do to me. No need to argue; It's about how each person was brought up. Cheers!
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, since you insist. My vote belongs to Peter Obi.
So you believe Peter Obi is the answer? I am not sure he did just enough in Anambra state though but I commend you for at least having an alternative. Some people online have problem with every candidate but they have no alternative when you ask them.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Pastorsmile: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2022
How is he a betrayer in the first place?
Tinubu should allow this star to shine. A former state governor trying hard to take the vice president sportlight!
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by onuman: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Osinbajo is plan B to TINUBU. You don't expect SW to put its eggs in one basket.

Even Tinubu himself is a betrayer of the southern regions, as he knows that it's only by zoning of the presidency to the South that can make him win Nigeria's presidential election, as he asked for the presidency to come to the South, yet, he refused zoning in the southern regions, knowing full well that it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
So, it's betrayal from Tinubu and another mother of betrayals from Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
AntonVince:
[s][/s]

Senseless analogy. Utter bunkum!
Tinubu's presidential ambition in itself is a gross aberration. That thief would be wallowing in incarceration in a sane clime.

No one with anything useful in their cranium will be rooting to have a greedy insatiable crook like Tinubu granted custody of our dear nation's resources.

Nigerians simply don't want him. Quit this blackmail of the few cerebral minds aspiring for presidency.
We don't want renowned thieves in Aso Rock!

U don't want him and we have heard you. Stop saying Nigerians do not want him. The APC primaries will settle everything but I really pity the friends some of you have. There's nothing wrong with your reasoning; It only exposes the different ways everyone was brought up.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Cantonese: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
worthybet:

How did he betray Tinubu? Can you discuss that with us please?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by tollyboy5(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
worthybet:
how?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by joyandfaith: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Would Osinbajo be thinking of the Presidency if Tinubu didn't nominate him for the VP position? That is the moral burden he will carry. My upbringing is clearly different from that of some people so I understand. I was not brought up to hold the hands that gave me food no matter how entitled I feel. I would personally avoid any friend who tries to sweep aside the moral angle cos I know what he/she would do to me. No need to argue; It's about how each person was brought up. Cheers!

Would Tinubu ever become Governor if AD leadership did not impose him in 1999.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by autopulse(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2022
History has it that Judas betrayed his master Jesus,what was his end.....Let's wait and see the end of osinbanjo
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

We are talking about Nigeria here and the feelings of Nigerians. Whatever Tinubu supposedly did for Osinbanjo is not important because there is work to be done. This is how Buhari fought so hard to become president, it was Buhari's ambition but he had no laid out plans and was out of touch with the system. Whenever the difficult role of the office of the president becomes a do or die affair or a great ambition, then you have to check yourself again.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by autopulse(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2022
On his mandate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU I stand....No shaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel Price In Your Location Currently? / Imo Releases State Budget First Time Since 2014 / It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.