Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada (20422 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Realadey(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Oladelesp:
NIGERIA IS NOT A GRATITUDE GIFT...

Osinbajo did not back stabbed anybody, Nigeria is bigger than anybody. If he wins he owe nobody anything but he owes Nigerians EVERYTHING

We need someone competent (mentally and physically
#OsinbajoDeclares
#OsinbajoIsMyChoice

I love this. People are taking his declaration as if Tinubu owns Nigeria, someone who could have become VP if he had the chance
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by LegacyB: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin we will meet in primary election Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 no shaking.
You only want to loose twice then. Do you think Osinbajo declared without Buhari’s Knowledge and Support?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
onuman:

Even Tinubu himself is a betrayer of the southern regions, as he knows that it's only by zoning of the presidency to the South that can make him win Nigeria's presidential election, as he asked for the presidency to come to the South, yet, he refused zoning in the southern regions, knowing full well that it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
So, it's betrayal from Tinubu and another mother of betrayals from Osinbajo.

Sir,I know you are smart enough to know that Reason,Fact,Logic and science exist.

Can you tell me,logically based on fact why should the ticket be extrazoned to SE?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Cantonese: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Would Osinbajo be thinking of the Presidency if Tinubu didn't nominate him for the VP position? That is the moral burden he will carry. My upbringing is clearly different from that of some people so I understand. I was not brought up to hold the hands that gave me food no matter how entitled I feel. I would personally avoid any friend who tries to sweep aside the moral angle cos I know what he/she would do to me. No need to argue; It's about how each person was brought up. Cheers!

Well, unfortunately politics is not about morality but interest.

GEJ had the opportunity to become the governor of Bayelsa state when Alamasiegha was running from pillar to post. GEJ hesitated but was convinced to move ahead following the removal of his then leader. The rest became history.

In politics, when opportunities come your way and you fail to take them, you may not get them again. The present problem BAT followers have is that within the APC, the VP who has risen in popularity in the party, has chosen to contest. They lament because they feel that the entry of PYO limits BAT’s chances.

This is a democracy. Let them both get to the primaries first and others can be sorted out.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Tinubuadvocate: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Note that primary election will hold and alimajiri will not vote in primary election.
LegacyB:

You only want to loose twice then. Do you think Osinbajo declared without Buhari’s Knowledge and Support?
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by AntonVince: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

What makes U think that Osinbajo has the magic wand to turnaround Nigeria's destiny? Nobody knows if he will outperform a first class accountant in dealing with the economy. There are no certainties and I only made that remark cos I was brought up to be grateful and loyal to my benefactors. Obviously, your upbringing was different and it's not your fault.

Where did you see me promote Osinbajo?
My concern is having the two (2) major parties field the best-possible candidates and not some desperate age-cheating, bullion-van-deploying robbers who only seek to extend their looting empire to our coffers in Abuja.

We have already seen what your beloved accountant is capable of; ...deploying his accounting "wizardry" to fleece hapless Lagosians of over 10% of their IGR through his shonky Alpha-Beta company, in addition to cornering multiple other State's assets for himself, family and cronies.

Sorry, but Nigeria does not have enough money for the likes of Tinubu to loot. There is no place for his likes in Aso Rock.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2022
LegacyB:

Anyone except TINUBU,is annointed/concensus candidate.

If you truely have eyes in Villa,who is Buni and who is Mamman Daura?

Your answer will show who you are.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2022
onuman:

Even Tinubu himself is a betrayer of the southern regions, as he knows that it's only by zoning of the presidency to the South that can make him win Nigeria's presidential election, as he asked for the presidency to come to the South, yet, he refused zoning in the southern regions, knowing full well that it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
So, it's betrayal from Tinubu and another mother of betrayals from Osinbajo.
South East should not be given the ticket on a platter of gold. If the south easterners are serious then we need more prominent south eastern politicians to take politics seriously, to build bridges and political structures over years like Nnamdi Azikiwe of old. No one is stopping the south east, they are the ones who have hindered themselves. Also, they didn't handle the IPOB thing properly. IPOB was supposed to be just a PDP tool to push Buhari to the edge but Nnamdi Kanu eventually went out of control, almost pitching the south east against Nigeria. That was a bad political strategy from the PDP. Good idea but not properly implemented.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by phorget(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Triangles1:
Osinbajo is a good choice for Nigeria but the North will silent him because he's too weak meanwhile Tinubu is a money monger but he's the only one that can silent the North without bending to their dictator lifestyle.

Same thing was said regarding Obasanjo.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by emonis88: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
I agree , nobody has bn betrayed here, cus nobody owns Nigeria, n Nigeria is not a gift to be passed to someone out of loyalty or what. We r in dire situations now , n need a competent n agile hand to stire this country out of these situations happening now, we don't need another cabal coming up cus of an old n sick president who can't handle the situations coming up in d country, that is part of what got us here in d first place.
We need a younger n mentally agile president. The work hard pass bricklayer work, e hard pass to carry cement.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Note that primary election will hold and alimajiri will not vote in primary election.

If Almajirai won't vote,none would vote.

Almajiri is the most powerful.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Gospel2Day: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
lessonotes:
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Colossians 1:15-17 KJV

Amen. Hallelujah.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Adejuwonhis(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2022
How many votes can u pulled u in ur own ward..keyboard warriors
maybanks:
They got served on a bigger plate what they used to serve other. It's either Osinbajo or APC loses the Election next year.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by VenXperience(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Your analysis is very wrong. There is no geopolitical zone with one candidate. In 2019, Atiku who is from North contested against Buhari from the North. So far we have more than one party system, there will always be more than one candidate from every geopolitical zones.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by AntonVince: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

U don't want him and we have heard you. Stop saying Nigerians do not want him. The APC primaries will settle everything but I really pity the friends some of you have. There's nothing wrong with your reasoning; It only exposes the different ways everyone was brought up.

That Tinubu will never be Nigeria's president is a given, even if he succeeds in buying his way to the APC ticket.
There's no way on mother earth that crook can be president.

My only concern is the valuable slot he's going to waste should he emerge the APC candidate.
Sane Nigerians are only keen to have two young, decent, cerebral and sound-minded candidates to choose from in 2023.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Sleekfingers: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
worthybet:
He is a betrayer, no other word to describe it.

Is like Tinubu is afraid of Osinbajo? If not, why all these back and forth calling Osinbajo names? The primary will decide ,who will take the presidential ticket. Osinbajo should neglect all those nitwits calling him a betrayal.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Is like Tinubu is afraid of Osinbajo? If not, why all these back and forth calling Osinbajo names? The primary will decide ,who will take the presidential ticket. Osinbajo should neglect all those nitwits calling him a betrayal.
Tinubu should be afraid of course. Osinbajo is the current vice president for God's sake and most likely has the backing of Buhari. That is enough political structure already.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Jennyclay(f): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

So you believe Peter Obi is the answer? I am not sure he did just enough in Anambra state though but I commend you for at least having an alternative. Some people online have problem with every candidate but they have no alternative when you ask them.
~Peter met Anambra as number 25 in Waec and left it as number 1. (Best waec students have been coming out of Anambra state)

~Peter sparked off the industrial revolution in Anambra. His support to Innoson motors has made the company remain and thrive in the state instead of relocating to other major cities in Nigeria.

~Peter Obi saved millions of dollars for the future of Anambra youths. He was the only governor that saved during his tenure while others were borrowing.

Peter Obi did many good deeds in his administration as a Governor in Anambra.

As for me I will only be interested in the next election if Obi declares interest. I will campaign for him knowing not because I stand to gain a selfish favour but for the future of my kids.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by MikoB: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin we will meet in primary election Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 no shaking.

You guys are so sure of Asiwaju winning the primaries! Lolz, let me now give you another fact and hold it very well and quote this post, Osinbajo will win the primaries with landslide, he is not afraid of the primaries.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2022
emonis88:
I agree , nobody has bn betrayed here, cus nobody owns Nigeria, n Nigeria is not a gift to be passed to someone out of loyalty or what. We r in dire situations now , n need a competent n agile hand to stire this country out of these situations happening now, we don't need another cabal coming up cus of an old n sick president who can't handle the situations coming up in d country, that is part of what got us here in d first place.
We need a younger n mentally agile president. The work hard pass bricklayer work, e hard pass to carry cement.
Exactly. To be president nor be beans. I pity people that see it as an ambition. Buhari and even Trump now know better.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by techWriter3: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2022
we will meetings in primary reelection Asiwaju politicians 2023 no rattling
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Parachoko: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Ddokie:

I hope you read the statements of the Lagos APC guy on this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/7074682/2023-osinbajo-pawn-chessboard-seye) ? See the amount of times he said "allow us go to primaries"? Truth is that Buhari will not allow a presidential primary. And that is what guys like Osinbajo and Amaechi are banking on. Tinubu is the only candidate willing to go for primaries cos he knows he will clinch it. But can he get the party to go into primaries against Buhari's will?

I doubt.
For APC to choose a candidate through consensus, every presidential aspirant must Willing agree to consensus.

I hope you have gotten an answer to your question.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by GeneralDae: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
~Peter met Anambra as number 25 in Waec and left it as number 1. (Best waec students have been coming out of Anambra state)

~Peter sparked off the industrial revolution in Anambra. His support to Innoson motors has made the company remain and thrive in the state instead of relocating to other major cities in Nigeria.

~Peter Obi saved millions of dollars for the future of Anambra youths. He was the only governor that saved during his tenure while others were borrowing.

As for me I will only be interested in the next election if Obi declares interest. I will campaign for him knowing not because I stand to gain a selfish favour but for the future of my kids.
Yes but he didn't pay attention to places like Okpoko and didn't really do anything different or extraordinary from Governors of his time. For example, when you hear the name Donald Duke even till this day, the first thing that comes to your mind is Tinapa or Calabar festival even though sadly it became a white elephant project after he left office. I like Peter Obi, but my problem with him is that he doesn't seem to place much emphasis on setting up infrastructure. His ideology is almost totally centered around building businesses, which is not a bad thing but I seem to lean towards Governments who focus first on building infrastructure for their state/country rather than just saving money or being economic managers.

Also, Peter Obi has declared his interest to contest. Whether the PDP would give it to him however is another question. But I would definitely want a Peter Obi for the PDP compared to the rest of the PDP candidates who have shown interest so far. Outside the PDP/APC, there is Kingsley Moghalu who has a similar ideology to that of Peter Obi, but his party has no structure across Nigeria. He would need time to build his party to become the third force, if at all he can.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by izubext007: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2022
I wonder the back Tinubu has that osibanjo stabbed.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

I expect you to say "UTME best students",because JAMB is the most reliable Exam body in the country.

WAEC is one of the most unreliable bodies.

OBI is really not that competent.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by duality(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Oladelesp:
NIGERIA IS NOT A GRATITUDE GIFT...

Osinbajo did not back stabbed anybody, Nigeria is bigger than anybody. If he wins he owe nobody anything but he owes Nigerians EVERYTHING

We need someone competent (mentally and physically)

#OsinbajoDeclares
#OsinbajoIsMyChoice

Gratitude for a Buhari government?

Haha!!!
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by softwareman(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
maasoap:

There's no any other name that fits him better than "betrayer". Because if he wasn't nominated as VP, would he be contesting for the position of president now? And now that your benefactor has shown interest, going against him using the same platform and opportunity that he gave you is nothing but betrayer. And our society will show him just that when the time comes and treat him as such.
Fvcking betrayer!!
Most people saying he is not a betrayer are looking at it from their own angle and to me that is understandable. Let me summarise.
If you DO NOT BELONG TO THE SAME POLITICAL FAMILY, THEN YOU WOULD NOT SEE IT AS BETRAYER. BUT IF YOU BELONG TO THE SAME POLITICAL FAMILY, IT IS DEFINITELY TREACHEROUS!
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by BJanta: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
tracychelsea13:
Segun Dada, a national youth aspirant of the All Progressives Congress has fired a salvo at those claiming Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is a betrayer.

Dada, who was forced to step down for Dayo Israel at the APC convention on March 26th questioned the skewed reasoning that Osinbajo betrayed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

"Lol. Just less than 3 weeks ago, these people shouting betrayal called it politics when they stabbed me in the back. How do you even have the moral authority to call the VP a betrayer? Lmaoooooo God abeg," he wrote on his Twitter account.

His tweet has already started generating widespread acceptability.

Users on the platform reckon that the decision by the Vice President to declare for 2023 presidential election is not a betrayal by any strand of imagination.

Michael Lanre said, "Osinbajo didn't betray Tinubu. He was only lucky to have been approved by Buhari to be the Vice President in 2015. Tinubu also positioned himself for the slot but it failed due to muslim-muslim ticket. He also submitted Fashola name."

Mr President on Twitter wrote, "You people hate the truth. Know this and know peace… everyone will not support your candidate. The VP has his supporters .. we are all APC.. once the primaries produce a candidate then we will all support that candidate.. until then everyone is free to aspire and contest," he said.

Dayo Olobayo argues that they are afraid of the VP and this is why they are blackmailing him. "That word rarely exist in politics. Let the public decide. Don’t stop a candidate from contesting. Don’t intimidate others to step down and let the electorate decide.

Adding that, "Calling VP a betrayer is the first sign of fear. They are intimidated, they are worried and they feel a shift.

Yes, not a betrayer ,but a traitor. A Christian for that matter. Found in his position, would JESUS have done that. But Judas would do it over and over again.
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by praz001(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2022
If Tinubu did not nominate Osinbajo, he would have gotten there through another person...

The head of a king would never sleep outside. If Tinubu wants to become the president let him contest and win the primary like every1 else....

The little I know, i know. "No king has ever ascended a throne until God signs it"
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by donb06: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Your friends should be wary of you. I pity anyone who tries to lift U up. I'm sure U won't mind competing with them for any position they are dying to have. Some of you are hypocrites becos of your denomination.
Bro. Moses (Osinbajo) was bred and well fed in Pharaoh's (Tinubu's) house.... But when the time to deliver Israel (Nigeria) comes, he didn't blink twice to Port... Brother. God can use the Devil to train someone to still beat that same devil... So calm down... As an igbo man, Osinbajo first choice, peter obi second choice.... We Don tire for career politicians
Re: Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada by donb06: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realists:

Another Judas Kiss, by a Nigerian Pastor.
Can someone bring me biblical verses on loyalty to master ?.
Bro. Moses (Osinbajo) was bred and well fed in Pharaoh's (Tinubu's) house.... But when the time to deliver Israel (Nigeria) comes, he didn't blink twice to Port... Brother. God can use the Devil to train someone to still beat that same devil... So calm down... As an igbo man, Osinbajo first choice, peter obi second choice.... We Don tire for career politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Kuje Prison / Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.