Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo (27935 Views)

2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace / Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career / Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by donb06: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu is getting APC ticket.

It's just sad how Oshinbajo painted himself at the long run.

How could he. That's greed and ungratefulness from his part.

No one should mention constitutional right here.
Bro. Moses (Osinbajo) was bred and well fed in Pharaoh's (Tinubu's) house.... But when the time to deliver Israel (Nigeria) comes, he didn't blink twice to Port... Brother. God can use the Devil to train someone to still beat that same devil... So calm down... As an igbo man, Osinbajo first choice, peter obi second choice.... We Don tire for career politicians
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by EgusiShankly: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Let him come and face Asiwaju (Tinubu),” said Mr Oladejo, who declared his interest to contest for the House of Representatives, last weekend.
He's vying for a position yet against another man doing the same. Can you imagine?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by jamesversion: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

You don't know that there is a yoruba version of every event lol �

Yoruba should say it as it is. Ameachi even provided Rivers govt jets to carry Buhari during his campaigns. Amaechi did alot for him, no one can downplay his achievements.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by duduade: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
The day Tinubu dies maybe Nigeria will be free from all these Godfatherism

See this one talking in the rubbish
Awon alatenuje
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Silly talk. Many Nigerians want Osinbajo as President.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by kolmart: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
This people are just wasting their time on Tinubu. Their benefactor can not even get to primary before he will be eased out why are they ranting every where for nothing?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Zeemam: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Let's wait and see, e go shock una
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by SeyeMan(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
remele2:
If u understand politics, u will immediately understand... Osibanjo's deceleration is part of Tinibu's plan........

Thats why most ppl call its politricks...... Watch as things unfold, i saw diz coming,,

Osinbajo's declaration marks the beginning of the end for Asiwaju. Know that, know peace.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Uncletony(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Mr oladejo this is your opinion keep it to yourself nobody send you message. The president and cabals that trying to cause fight between two brothers are just deceiving themselves. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is bigger than them .

Anyway we shall meet in primary election not too far at all vice president is just a prodigal son he will definitely come back home, but till then I stand with man of people Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 no shaking.
They swear on your head?!. What is your problem!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Charly68: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Crazy slave talking jargons ... Imagine Calling a whole professor and a SAN clown ..! You have lost your brain ..
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by softwareman(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
All these people don't know the kind of popularity this man has gathered in the last seven years. When he was going about with his oversight functions during NSIP, they thought it is joke. E go shock them
What useless popularity has useless
Yemi Iscariot oshibajo gathered?
If he has popularity let us test it in d primaries now.
We cannot wait to put the popularity to test.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by justice2010: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Mr oladejo this is your opinion keep it to yourself nobody send you message. The president and cabals that trying to cause fight between two brothers are just deceiving themselves. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is bigger than them .

Anyway we shall meet in primary election not too far at all vice president is just a prodigal son he will definitely come back home, but till then I stand with man of people Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 no shaking.

I am not saying tinubu is not a good politician but he was a tool used by the Nigerian retired generals the real cabals to regain power when jonathan had broken loose from his dog chain. Obasanjo dismantled pdp from within with his key allies decamping to apc where his fellow retired general buhari and former head of state was waiting to be the next civilian president. Why i know that corruption is a major problem in our society these retired generals are the reason Nigeria will forever go backwards because they will do anything to stay relevant as not to lose their riches or be put in jail. See as all the presidential aspirants have to run to them to seek their approval. We have so far enjoyed 23 years of civilian rule since 1999 but 15 years out of it has been 2 retired generals obj and buhari, while yaradua the younger brother of another general and defacto number to obj was also president until his untimely death. Even though jonathan has no military associations he was made vice president because he was chosen by obj and after yaradua's death he became president in line with the constitution. Osinbajo has no political will and he will be caged like a local dog. A pastor who claims to be a man of God and could not even lead his people to grace as the number 2 citizen of this country. He is more scared of the cabal than using his so called calling to God to put this country on the right path. Nigeria is not the UK, US, Germany or France and the only two people that have the political will to rule and face the true cabals is Tinubu or Atiku the rest will be yes men put by them. Use one of them as president and add a young vp who can learn what is needed to reposition the most populace black nation.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Unigrad: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
naijaguy123456:
Osinbajo is nothing but appetizer. He should have waited for his time or at least enjoy his money.
Wait for his time?
65+16=81.
If you understand politics, you will understand the calculation above.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Miracle2022: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
God bless Osinbajo. Tinubu should go and rest
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by softwareman(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
kolmart:
This people are just wasting their time on Tinubu. Their benefactor can not even get to primary before he will be eased out why are they ranting every where for nothing?
If he is not popular,why won't they allow him to get to primary?
What about oshiyemi Iscariot oshibajo. Will he be allowed to test his popularity in a primary?
Will he b imposed?
Or you wish amaecchi is imposed?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by softwareman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

you know this as per what? a delusional southeast clown is what you're

Don't mind them. I thought they should be willing for him to have a democratic primary to test his popularity.
But u should know most of these commentaries are from PDP atiku, obi supporters.

if Tinubu will lose then why are you and your kinsmen scared and begging him not to contest?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by ComeToJesus: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
When money is involved, that's when you can evaluate the true nature of everyone. It's a dog eat dog party referred to as the APC.

The Oladejo guy threw one of their own under the bus because he expressed a legitimate desire to run for the highest office.

He practically admitted that the APC failed woefully in managing the economy.

E no go better for anyone who foists this evil party on this country any longer irrespective of the candidate.

Seye Oladejo was the Chairman of Mushin LG and under his tenure, Mushin was a filthy slum. Drainages were always clogged while the inner city roads were nothing to write home about.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by pseudaria: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
All these people don't know the kind of popularity this man has gathered in the last seven years. When he was going about with his oversight functions during NSIP, they thought it is joke. E go shock them

Popularity ke my friend shut up. Errand boy wey suppose distance himself from buhari failure na u dey talk say get popularity. Thunder fire all of una wey bring this calamity upon Nigerians
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Creamz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
"The last time I check he was in charge of the Economy" those were the man's words. He is subtly trying to say he has failed in the Economy he has been given yo handle. Meaning the entire APC has failed Nigerians in Economy and even him being an APC member acknowledges that....I laugh Nigerians campaigning for APC. SUFFER NEVER TIRE THEM.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by cliffypatt(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu is getting APC ticket.

It's just sad how Oshinbajo painted himself at the long run.

How could he. That's greed and ungratefulness from his part.

No one should mention constitutional right here.

Tinubu is also a greedy man
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Oddfinder: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

Now you understand the Nigerian political space. All those people who supported Buhari even in the midst of his woeful failures only did so because they expected power to be handed over to them. They knew Buhari was bad, but the supported him to the end. Just give it a little while. Let's say Amaechi gets the APC ticket, then you will see the devil in these supporters of Buhari. Then you'll begin to see posts from all corners of the earth talking bad about Buhari.

These people turn around and say you are IPOB if you don't support Buhari. But it's fine; everybody will learn their lesson in the end.

I won't be in Nigeria next year so won't vote. I hope the sensible ones have enough sense to vote the right person. I think Osinbajo is a billion times better than Tinubu, but Tinubu has more money, more appeal in the SW, and more support base. It will be difficult to push him away. If he gets it I hope and pray he performs well.

I will never, ever vote for a president due to ethnic affiliations.
Congratulations on this man..really happy that a young is escaping this country.
I'll rather vote Osinbajo dan tinubu..though I'm hoping obi comes through
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by justice2010: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Creamz:
"The last time I check he was in charge of the Economy" those were the man's words. He is subtly trying to say he has failed in the Economy he has been given yo handle. Meaning the entire APC has failed Nigerians in Economy and even him being an APC member acknowledges that....I laugh Nigerians campaigning for APC. SUFFER NEVER TIRE THEM.

God bless you for reading between the lines. Osinbajo is the vp and whatever Nigeria is going through today he is also culpable. He is not a pastor but an opportunist who has lost all his good will for being greedy and deceitful. A man of God who is more afraid of the cabals than the will of the people. His speech has shown who he really is and the demon he represents. With all the insecurity that has been happening for last 2 weeks with the train crash,kidnappings and killings of our soldiers you decide to be heartless and decide to announce your intention at this time. To add insult to injury you said your administration has done well and you want to continue from where buhari has stopped. It shall not be well with him and all those people who can not tell him the truth. The same people pulling the strings in apc are the same people pulling the strings in pdp its just a big scam to cheat the people

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by pongwa(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Luxemburg ni!
how many votes e fit get? How much e get?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Prof. Osinbanjo dear, please be safe before Tinubu and his sycophants assassinate you cheesy You're definitely winning this one. The God you serve will never put you to shame.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by GreyLaw(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oddfinder:

Congratulations on this man..really happy that a young is escaping this country.
I'll rather vote Osinbajo dan tinubu..though I'm hoping obi comes through

Lol... I have paid my dues to Nigeria. It's time to leave. Make the people wey remain also pay their dues.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Oddfinder: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

Lol... I have paid my dues to Nigeria. It's time to leave. Make the people wey remain also pay their dues.
Factos
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Caseless: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:

The problem is, people won't see him differently, but he's a good candidate.

I really don't like how he stood on Tinubu's agbada here.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by SecretReporter(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

which primary, no primary abi u nor they hear word say nah consensus candidate buhari want
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Caseless: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2022

We know that Nigerians at this time need a prepared president who has paid his dues in enthroning democracy, mentoring potential leaders and being an intestine helper to numerous people aside from being the reference point for good governance in Nigeria.”

grin grin

What's this again? These southwestern spokespersons are good at their job - them get mouth.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Caseless: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
SecretReporter:
which primary, no primary abi u nor they hear word say nah consensus candidate buhari want
if one candidate rejects, they'll have to go to open ballot.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Walelavender(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is going to be one of the many articles to attack the candidature of PYO. It is politics, but obviously the BAT camp seems threatened.
Interesting days ahead smiley
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by forgiveness: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

What is prodigal son? Didn't Tinubu abandoned or betrayed AD on the whose platform he rode to success?

Was it not on Awolowo's legacy he used to coerce people to garner votes?

The legacy of the grandfather of the vice President wife.

Tinubu should seat down or compete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.