Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana (559 Views)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Carmartng: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups, Obi Cubana was born 12th April 1975, and he is currently 45 Years Old as of this year 2020. Obinna Iyiegbu best known as OBI CUBANA is from Oba, a community in Demili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.

Obi Cabana attended Central Primary School where he obtained his First School Leaving Certificate. He proceeded to Dennis Memorial Grammar School Located in Onitsha where he obtained his West Africa Senior School Certificate(WAEC).

In 1998, after completing his primary and secondary school education, Obi Cubana proceeded to the University of Nigeria where he obtained a degree in Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. In 2006, Obi Cubana started his first club Ibiza Club in Abuja seeking to satisfy fun seekers and nightlife lovers. Following the remarkable progress he made from the Ibiza Club, he established the Cubana group, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction in 2009. Cubana group was first established in Owerri, Imo state capital Nigeria. Today, Cubana has spread across various states in the country including Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/about-obi-cubana/

Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Rastaramsey(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

Happy birthday to a business GURU, a Yahoo man and a fuckin yay-pusher grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
I noticed some men do spread their legs while standing, could it be the penis size causing the discomfort or what? I am not understanding, someone should explain better. See the last picture hbd to him

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Candidlady: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
I noticed some men do spread their legs while standing, could it be the penis size causing the discomfort or what? I am not understanding, someone should explain better. See the last picture hbd to him

cheesy cheesy

Idont think it got anything to do with the penis size most men that stand that way are suffering from Scrotal elephantiasis .. iknow this cuz kriss216 and gooodharddick are going though the same wahala
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy cheesy

Idont think it got anything to do with the penis size most men that stand that way are suffering from Scrotal elephantiasis .. iknow this cuz kriss216 and gooodharddick are going though the same wahala
Or Orchitis but if you noticed very well a handful of men do assume that posture when standing and I don’t think it has anything to do with diseases, maybe the ones with larger than life size, check the picture closely you’ll see his groin area is full and tight, I think he has it very big which brought about the leg spreading

Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Kriss216: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Sex starved Nairaland evening newspapers on rampage!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Kriss216:
Sex starved Nairaland evening newspapers on rampage!
Let me see you standing posture, I want to check something tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Moz22: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Has nothing to do with the penis size really... It's just a standing posture that he's gotten acclimatized to. He probably must have been warned while growing up or tried to be corrected while being a kid but he didn't adhere.. I don't think ones penis size would influence how he stands..
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Candidlady: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Or Orchitis but if you noticed very well a handful of men do assume that posture when standing, may the ones with larger than life size

Their egos won't let em speak out so one could even help em!

Those with stomach like bbal got zilch between their thighs!! They have this extra body they sell now to make that part of their body look huge in trousers!!

What a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Moz22:
Has nothing to do with the penis size really... It's just a standing posture that he's gotten acclimatized to. He probably must have been warned while growing up or tried to be corrected while being a kid but he didn't adhere.. I don't think ones penis size would influence how he stands..
I know some men who also stand that way, a certain nairalander do stand that and if he sees my comment he will know I’m referring to him, so i don’t think it’s linked with bad posture, the problem is around that groin area
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Moz22: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know some men who also stand that way, a certain nairalander do stand that and if he sees my comment he will know I’m referring to him, so i don’t think it’s linked with bad posture, the problem is around that groin area
Have u seen any nairalander in real life?
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Moz22:
Have u seen any nairalander in real life?
Yes na, Im not a ghost but decided to stop making friends here due to some mischievous people on this forum
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Moz22: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes na, Im not a ghost but decided to stop making friends here due to some mischievous people on this forum
Being on here almost 12yrs now.. don't think I've met anyone here. However I would like that said nairalander to come and testify to ur claim.. lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Moz22:
Being on here almost 12yrs now.. don't think I've met anyone here. However I would like that said nairalander to come and testify to ur claim.. lol
As per my guidan angel abi? stop derailing
Re: Happy Birthday To Obi Cubana by Moz22: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
As per my guidan angel abi? stop derailing
Happy birthday to Mr Cubana grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Steals The Show At METGALA2022 After Party / DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua / BBNAIJA Reunion 2022 Angel Invite Pere To Hotel Room With Sammie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.