Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan (961 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2022
A man identified as Taofeek Gbolagade has been called out for a$saulting his pregnant wife over Sahur (pre-dawn meal).

It was gathered that the distasteful incident happened around 4am on Tuesday, April 11, at their residence in Ogbere Housing estate, Ibadan, Oyo State. According to an eye-witness, “This man always be@ts his wife over any little misunderstanding they have. I was able to record today’s event. He’s a Muslim so I think they had an argument over Sahur.

This man didn’t mind that she was pregnant with his second child and started p#uncing on her. She wailed for hours before she was able to flee to her parent’s house. Meanwhile, Taofeek has fled his house after being declared wanted.”

Nobody deserves this inhumane treatment ever cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Candidlady: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Anieke77(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolish man
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

I'm looking for how to post the video on NL.

Its heartbreaking cry he didn't even consider the fact that she was pregnant with his child.

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by dawnomike(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Taofeek is a mumu man..

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Jennyclay(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Taofeek, you can run but you cannot hide.

When he's caught, he should be jailed so that he can have enough time to fight with his roommate in cell.

Wicked, evil, irritating and heartless men everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Frustrated men everywhere , death sentence to abusive men will go a long way in putting a stop to all these abuse, women are dying on daily basis from abuse, so sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Does anyone know how I can post a video on nairaland

Help me!!!
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
He can run but he cannot hide.

When he's caught, he should be jailed so that he can have enough time to fight with his roommate in cell.

Wicked and heartless men everywhere!!

His type can't even fight his fellow man cry They are usually cowards.

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Jennyclay(f): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Funmicoconuts:

Don't mind those weak men. They develop stupid strength when they see women.

Well, I pray he's caught soon so that he can fight his mate inside prison.

3 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by rickpat(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2022
people can be heartless Sha....no matter the insult from the woman or the wrong she did...just think of her condition for a second before hitting her ...a pregnant woman is more like a woman in 50% capacity
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by faithfull18(f): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kai, people like him will come online to condemn such when this kind of news breaks out. Omo, may our daughters not fall into wrong hands.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Mooh247: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
sad

Haba that's evil nau.. was he trying to remove her eye ball from its socket, or abort the pregnancy, even livestocks and domestic animals don't deserve this degree of violence

Anyways Na Ibadan we gather they... The woman should use ₦500 to arrange some auxiliary boys to give her husband some mending

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Richy4(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
This title called "MRS" is not really easy on some ladies ooo....Haba!!!!!!!!...How much is punching bag in Nigeria...some women should consider buying that for their spouses instead of boxers and wristwatches for valentine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Funmicoconuts:
A man identified as Taofeek Gbolagade has been called out for a$saulting his pregnant wife over Sahur (pre-dawn meal).

It was gathered that the distasteful incident happened around 4am on Tuesday, April 11, at their residence in Ogbere Housing estate, Ibadan, Oyo State. According to an eye-witness, “This man always be@ts his wife over any little misunderstanding they have. I was able to record today’s event. He’s a Muslim so I think they had an argument over Sahur.
I think it is time people begin to step up on behalf of these abused individuals. If you know your neighbor is being abused, call the police. undecided
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Hector09(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why beat someone u where begging to marry u..... that's the last thing I can do on earth

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Funmicoconuts:
They are all of them cowards. In fact, in many cases, these cowards, unable to stand up to their fellow men, take out their frustrations instead on the woman they have at home. undecided

Na serious low self-esteem go make woman sit down tight to be punching bag for such low lives.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Funmicoconuts(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I think it is time people begin to step up on behalf of these abused individuals. If you know your neighbor is being abused, call the police. undecided

Exactly.....And beat them up to stupor before the police arrive.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Funmicoconuts(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
faithfull18:
Kai, people like him will come online to condemn such when this kind of news breaks out. Omo, may our daughters not fall into wrong hands.

Aminnnnnn
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Daniel7543: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
The woman might be a troublesome woman. Just take a look at her stubborn face.

I don't wanna just judge with my emotions, I need to hear from both sides.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Daniel7543:

So because she may be a troublesome woman, she deserves to be decked and punched? undecided

Seriously, this why mothers should flee abusive homes. You maim your children mentally by remaining in these abusive homes. They are likely to grow up abusers themselves abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Daniel7543: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So because she may be a troublesome woman, she deserves to be decked and punched? undecided

Seriously, this why mothers should flee abusive homes. You maim your children mentally by remaining in these abusive homes. They are likely to grow up abusers themselves abeg! undecided
Like I said, I need to hear from both sides. Some women truly deserve beating because some of them are from the pit of hell.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Funmicoconuts(f): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Shouldn't have bothered responding to someone who has obviously gone through such upbringing and ended of with the mentality of an abuser.....Its a waste of time cry

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Jennyclay(f): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Daniel7543:
Taofeek is that you? Why are you disguising as Daniel? You will soon be arrested, don't worry just keep running.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Taofeek is that you? Why are you disguising as Daniel? You will soon be arrested, don't worry just keep running.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Kobo, you took it out right out of my mind.

Although most times, the victims don't really want to be helped, as they end up going back.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Kobo, you took it out right out of my mind.

Although most times, the victims don't really want to be helped, as they end up going back.
Who knows... maybe even shaming these abuse victims for remaining in abusive relationships might end up benefiting them in the end since many of them seem convinced staying is best for them and their kids. They keep raising kids who grow up to become abusers and that to me is what makes there siting tight in these abusive homes so much worse. undecided

Imagine all 4 children in this one cases growing up to become abusers in their future, and raising children and grandchildren also end up abusers... what are we doing as a society abeg? undecided

My major concern is the impact this abusers has on the children's future. And after reading contributions from many who I assume where raised in DV homes, who seem to believe women deserve to be assaulted,v i am convinced the future remains bleak for Nigerian women in marriage if something is not done now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Daniel7543:

Does that justify beating up a pregnant woman? Even animals wouldn't do that.

You don't want to judge by "emotions", yet you can judge the victim by mere looking at her picture?

Well, cowards are known to hide behind "don't judge" to avoid saying the obvious truth.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Mindlog: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Daniel7543:
Like I said, I need to hear from both sides. Some women truly deserve beating because some of them are from the pit of hell.

Why did the husband flee? Go look for him, to tell you the reasons for his actions or even encourage him to post his own side of story online from his hideout.

That you witnessed the beatings growing up and have normalized it, will never justify it before a court of law.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Mariangeles(f): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who knows... maybe even shaming these abuse victims for remaining in abusive relationships might end up benefiting them in the end since many of them seem convinced staying is best for them and their kids. They keep raising kids who grow up to become abusers and that to me is what makes there siting tight in these abusive homes so much worse. undecided

Imagine all 4 children in this one cases growing up to become abusers in their future, and raising children and grandchildren also end up abusers... what are we doing as a society abeg? undecided

My major concern is the impact this abusers has on the children's future. And after reading contributions from many who I assume where raised in DV homes, who seem to believe women deserve to be assaulted,v i am convinced the future remains bleak for Nigerian women in marriage if something is not done now. undecided

Really, the time has come for everyone to be involved.
No more "minding my business" when someone's life is in danger.
Abusers should be made to understand that they have no right whatsoever to inflict pain on another human being, irrespective of who the victims are to them.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Daniel7543:

Why not send them away instead?

The worst part is that most woman beaters are weaklings who can match up to their fellow men in combat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! / Tips For A Happy Love Relationship ! / I Dont Have A Subject 4 This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.