Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan (958 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Really, the time has come for everyone to be involved.
No more "minding my business" when someone's life is in danger.
Abusers should be made to understand that they have no right whatsoever to inflict pain on another human being, irrespective of who the victims are to them.
For real... "mind your business" should die by fire ! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by Mariangeles(f): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
For real... "mind your business" should die by fire ! grin

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Kobo, I swear I don't recognize you these days. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Assaulting His Pregnant Wife In Ibadan by babaalagbo11(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Very stupid weakling man....you can only flex your muscle on woman dindinrin,so what's the essence of your fasting when you're beating your wife or your wife that supposed to be praying for you without words just by your action...her being happy with you almighty God will answer your prayers automatically....stop domestic violence,if it's not working leave when you are still alive don't let what will people say affect you oo please...

if you're seeing this or someone else also going through erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation,weak erection,reading this right now,I'll treat you permanently and you won't have any reason to be buying 200naira road side alcoholic mixture to perform Everytime, damaging your penile natural strength and self esteem.... Are you a smoker or alcohol drinker,lung,liver and kidneys cleanser straight from the farm and herbal market.... embrace herbs, embrace nature and natural ingredients....health is wealth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get your Household items here / I Really Need Advice Pls / Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.