Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo (383 Views)

Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo by Kennyprince: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Since the declaration of my candidate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo yesterday, all Iam seeing or hearing people say is that he is this, he is that.

Why won't you guys rather sell yourselves to the people than attack another candidate?

Is this a sign that other candidates are afriad if the learned professor?
Re: Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo by Brexxit(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
grin

Renos $1000 gift is still yet to be claimed.

Name one thing Osinbanjo promised and fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo by Malory: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Same thing they have been advising us to do. That we should stop attacking Tinubu and promote our candidate. Now they are the ones attacking Osinbajo
Re: Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo by Kennyprince: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Same thing they have been advising us to do. That we should stop attacking Tinubu and promote our candidate. Now they are the ones attacking Osinbajo

That's it. Every other Nigerian has the freedom to declare. Now that the Prof has do so, it's just too much hate speech against him under barely 24 hours
Re: Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Lol

Like tinubu spokesman said your candidate is the current vp running a mandate Nigerians gave him and his oga and failing at It

He would always face heat
Re: Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo by Malory: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Kennyprince:

That's it. Every other Nigerian has the freedom to declare. Now that the Prof has do so, it's just too much hate speech against him under barely 24 hours
Tinubu's supporters are the dumbest set of humans I've ever seen in my life. Their double standard stinks to high heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Yourselves Instead Of Attacking Osinbajo by Kennyprince: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu's supporters are the dumbest set of humans I've ever seen in my life. Their double standard stinks to high heaven

Honestly.

(1) (Reply)

What Jonathan Told Protesters Who Want Him To Declare For Presidency (VIDEO) / Udele Aka Oyigboupdate - DSS Will Kill You After Using You To Kill Your Own / Nigerian Politician Roasted After Refusing To Pay Up Debt Of 11 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.