Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Launching Campaign Shells With Leaflets Towards Ukrainian Positions - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Launching Campaign Shells With Leaflets Towards Ukrainian Positions (295 Views)

Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension / Sudan: People Eating Grass & Peanut Shells In Darfur UN Says / Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Launching Campaign Shells With Leaflets Towards Ukrainian Positions by rottennaija(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Launching campaign shells with leaflets towards Ukrainian positions. The leaflets describe the rules of surrender for the Ukrainian military.

Even in these difficult conditions, the military of the DPR and the Russian Army are trying to save the lives of the enemy personnel.
Nobody wants unnecessary deaths.
Video in link below (Copy and paste in your browser. Remove the space between t. me)
https://t. me/RtrDonetsk/4595. #vicktop55

Re: Launching Campaign Shells With Leaflets Towards Ukrainian Positions by Gentlerespect76: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
The love the Russians have for Ukrainians is deeper than the love the rest of Nigerians have for the Igbo. This sad observation is based on my understanding of friendship pulse for Ndi Igbo on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates: Liz Truss Succeeds Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister / China Offers Huge Discount To Indian Businesses If They Settle In Yuan / Focus Is On Arming Ukraine, We're Not Party To The Conflict, Says NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.