Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car (51741 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by GhettoBwoy: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

When she was alive, somebody, I mean somebody new all this, and no one was able to speak up to the right authorities in order to come to her rescue, but now she's gone, every body suddenly found their voices.

This is Medicine after death, if I may say.
Exactly my point, why dem no speak up since
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by ume1000: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mumusaphire:
See what the man is teaching his son. Very bad to even argue with women, not to talk of beating them. They can abuse u till u get angry, but please if u can't control ur anger, just leave house for them till they calm down.
very foolish advice, a woman should control her tongue as the man controls his,if she can't you divorce her for ur peace of mind.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by ume1000: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fashionista01:
What late singer madam osinachi endured in her marriage is still happening in many marriages these days.

Husband that is suppose to protect the wife is using her to practice takwondu. Married women and ladies if you sense any form of abuse, run for your dear life.
why should the husband protect the wife in an egalitarian society?
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
The bolded shouldn't be encouraged. Husbands should love their wives and women should submit. Simple

Real men don't oppress people. They would never oppress their wives because they love them and she's part of him.
No wise woman accepts the stereotype that a woman should be disrespectful and garrulous because she doesn't have Adam's apple.
How many of these rude women claiming it's their nature have you seen abusing their boss in the office? How many have you seen insulting their G.Os in his presence?
Mumusaphire:
See what the man is teaching his son. Very bad to even argue with women, not to talk of beating them. They can abuse u till u get angry, but please if u can't control ur anger, just leave house for them till they calm down.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Exceed15: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Women if you are going through physical abuse from your husband walk away from the marriage

Men if you are going through emotional torture from your wife walk away too .

No one deserves to die in an unhealthy relationship.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by JOemmy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
These kids might also beat their wives when they grow up they have already inherited the genes from their father.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Testimony1988(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
She has gone to heaven to rest and to be separated from her wicked husband.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by valemtech(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
The man contributed to her death cos of d numerous issues but he never killed her period,be sure who u want to marry marriage is no Abc
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Agugbadin: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
What did her church did to save her life from domestic violence.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by mummymum: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
kristonium:
Still wondering why the police haven't arrested him till now?
Is like you are not current. The idiot is already in jail.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by JOemmy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
We
Eriokanmi:
Hian shocked. I keep saying this. In as much as I have friends and business associates, well loved among the igbos, there's something they need to nip in the bud...it's called wife battering. My neighbor is under investigation by the police as I speak. His wife almost lost her life in his hands. This act is barbaric and should stop. Instead of attacking me , seeing this message, if you're culpable of this act,.please just do the needful. Ponder on this instead of attacking the messenger. Each tribe has its own peculiarity I agree. No man has a right of taking his wife's life. Payment of bride price isn't a ticket to owning or killing a wife.

You don't need to tribalize this incident u can find such evil men in all tribes is even very possible to find worse men from ur tribe.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Eriokanmi: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
JOemmy:
We

You don't need to tribalize this incident u can find such evil men in all tribes is even very possible to find worse men from ur tribe.
I didn't mean to tribalize it. It's what I've seen, witnessed and heard of. Like i said, every tribe has its own peculiarity...meaning no tribe is pure and every tribe has its own bad side.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Maliqcious: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na religion kill this wonderful soul thinking her husband would change

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by HRMK: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
ALL THESE STORIES LOOK RATHER BELATED TO ME!ANYBODY THAT COMES TO SAY HE OR SHE KNEW ABOUT THE MALTREATMENT BY THE HUSBAND BUT DID NOTHING TO SAVE THE POOR WOMAN'S LIFE,MUST BE HELD CULPABLE!THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED WITH THE KILLER HUSBAND!!
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by delpee(f): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

When she was alive, somebody, I mean somebody new all this, and no one was able to speak up to the right authorities in order to come to her rescue, but now she's gone, every body suddenly found their voices.

Honestly, it's so annoying.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Uchedizzy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na wa oooh
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by TruthinAction: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
This man deserve to be stoned to death. He is worse than an animal.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by seyz91(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
I wonder oo
kristonium:
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by boldtruthalways: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why did this great woman keep quite in the midst of such maltreatment. A golden voice just died like that...very painful. If that man has a hand in the death of this great woman, he will face fierce punishment of God. What a sad story!
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Paulianfa(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
This man story is beginning to get on my nerves, he is a devil incarnate. Now that she is gone where is he going to get all the benefits again.
Anam idem esie...

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by TheMostComplex1: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I guess the pastors messed her self esteem up because she disengaged herself from the family that would have offered her help. Infact the family has access to Human rights Organization
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by johnnychuks(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
kristonium:
where you from they come?
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Stanbaba30: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2022
I married my wife and I didn’t even have anything really important in my house. Today I’m blessed because of my wife, mother of my two kids, and then tomorrow I’m mad enough to hit her? Chaaai..! May my God punish that Nwachukwu man, if no be say I don repent, honestly I for comit, make dem for lock me and that man for cell. He’s definitely going down in there. Anûofiàà�����⛏��

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by redsun(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2022
crackhouse:
I blame the woman completely. She should have left him without looking back. Dump kids. Your mum is going through hell to the extent that u guys even pass her trekking home still u couldn't tell anyone. DumpAss kids

The kids are victims too. They were traumatised and bullied to think that it was right for them and their mum to be beaten by their senseless father.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by sharone21(f): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2022
See the end of a redpiller...Chai!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Matters upon matters
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by deepwater(f): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2022
kristonium:

You will be surprised that there is no official report of the case to the police.

People don't know in most cases if there are no reports the police wouldn't Start investigation.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by emechijohn(m): 2:27am On Apr 13, 2022
E be like say make I give the man correct slap from here undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Desusi: 4:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Wow! Some men are truly animals in human skin.A pastor for that matter?One thing that baffle me till now is that the man response has not been heard since the incident. It means, there's elements of truth in the stories. Men should always have it at the back of their mind that women are fragile beings.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by desiredhome: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Fashionista01:

What baffles me is that whenever a woman report such behaviour, she will be advised to continue praying for her husband to change but the man will be the late person to pray for the wife to change.
This is the unfortunate situation we are in......
I hope things will change and people's eyes will open

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares 2013 Throwback Pictures / Man Asking Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Kemi (screenshots) / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.