Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application (916 Views)

Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application / How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by Nabi2000(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hello, I just want to know the average amount a Nigerian developer charges per project.
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by softcoder: 12:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Starting from 850k it depends
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by eraly(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2023
softcoder:
Starting from 850k it depends

Are you a blockchain/crypto programmer?
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by eraly(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2023
Nabi2000:
Hello, I just want to know the average amount a Nigerian developer charges per project.

Please, have you gotten one? If yes, please can you link me up with such person?
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by Bloomsbury(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nabi2000:

My answer is based on my own expertise as a smart contract developer and smart contract auditor.

Usually I charge based on the complexity of the project.

SMART CONTRACT DEV
For ICO smart contracts or presale smart contracts, I charge 600K (Naira)

For Token lockers, I charge 900K
For NFt minting, I charge 1M plus 5% royalties on NFt sales.

But you have to take into consideration sometimes the people giving you the job.
Majority of Nigeria people may not be so buoyant to pay in this range so you have consider. That's why I prefer working with foreign companies or entrepreneurs and receiving my payments using TRANFERWISE (WISE)

In their case, I charge around $10K minimum per project as little as an ICO smart contract.

SMART CONTRACT AUDIT

For auditing of codes and coding reviews, we usually charge $30K minimum. (We because you can't do this alone...it is not recommended...it better you work with groups of developers) .

For Technical writings which I love doing so much...the rate is $0.8 per word.

But the most important thing is, each client is different. You have to reconsider so many things when charging. Sometimes you can charge as little as $500 for a smart contract for a solo entrepreneur with little funds.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by fastanddubious(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bloomsbury:

My answer is based on my own expertise as a smart contract developer and smart contract auditor.

Usually I charge based on the complexity of the project.

SMART CONTRACT DEV
For ICO smart contracts or presale smart contracts, I charge 600K (Naira)

For Token lockers, I charge 900K
For NFt minting, I charge 1M plus 5% royalties on NFt sales.

But you have to take into consideration sometimes the people giving you the job.
Majority of Nigeria people may not be so buoyant to pay in this range so you have consider. That's why I prefer working with foreign companies or entrepreneurs and receiving my payments using TRANFERWISE (WISE)

In their case, I charge around $10K minimum per project as little as an ICO smart contract.

SMART CONTRACT AUDIT

For auditing of codes and coding reviews, we usually charge $30K minimum. (We because you can't do this alone...it is not recommended...it better you work with groups of developers) .

For Technical writings which I love doing so much...the rate is $0.8 per word.

But the most important thing is, each client is different. You have to reconsider so many things when charging. Sometimes you can charge as little as $500 for a smart contract for a solo entrepreneur with little funds.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
How long you been in this line of work?
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by Bloomsbury(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
fastanddubious:

I have less than 1 year experience as a smart contract developer. But I have over 4 years domain knowledge and experience in Crypto, buying and trading as well as discord community management (which is a powerful skill for Crypto projects)

Am not a design person. I can hardly imagine designs in head that's why I focus FULLY on codes...smart contract development.
I really wanted to build my own coin that's one of the motivating factor I used to learn smart contract dev....it very hard to be sincere. But am grateful for all those hours I put into learning.

Now I can code any smart contract of my choice 😁😎
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by truthCoder: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2023
fastanddubious:

Sounds like the question that journalists ask armed robbery suspects on TV.

Journalist: So how long have you been in this line of work?
Suspect: Eskiss ma, it is the devil o. People know me that i am just a tailor. I dont know anything about this robbery. I only helped them to sew police uniforms.

3 Likes

Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by fastanddubious(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2023
truthCoder:

Sounds like the question that journalists ask armed robbery suspects on TV.

Journalist: So how long have you been in this line of work?
Suspect: Eskiss ma, it is the devil o. People know me that i am just a tailor. I dont know anything about this robbery. I only helped them to sew police uniforms.
Na wa oo cheesy

Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by truthCoder: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2023
fastanddubious:

Na wa oo cheesy

grin
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by fastanddubious(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2023
truthCoder:

grin
Sent u a pm
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by truthCoder: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2023
fastanddubious:

Sent u a pm

You can please mail me on truthcoder@protonmail.com

Cheers
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by chukstem2: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2023
I'm a Blockchain developer. I've built a lot of webs and Mobile apps on Blockchain. Kindly WhatsApp me for demo 08060426915
Re: Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application by Jaggu420: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2023
blockchain is always interesting to learn and very complicated always

(1) (Reply)

It Bookshops / Please Help !its Urgent / How Much Do You Know About Web 3.0 And How It Affects Your Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.