Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How I Solved My Power Problem And Stopped Worrying About Nepa Forever - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How I Solved My Power Problem And Stopped Worrying About Nepa Forever (394 Views)

SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR / I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem / Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Solved My Power Problem And Stopped Worrying About Nepa Forever by mideempress(f): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
The national electricity grid has been suffering a system collapse in recent times and its been recorded that this has happened more than 2 times in 2022.
The first power outage affected my business in such a way that I had to sell off my frozen food at giveaway prices. I was at a huge loss and I couldn’t even boast of a good percentage of the capital I invested in the business, prior to that time I came across the pay small small app that will enable me buy gadgets, home appliances and electronics while I pay in instalment but I didn’t download the CDcare app.

Ah! I jonzed myself.

I sat in my store and tried to put all my losses together but I kept having migraine each time I decided to think about it, I also had hot flashes of the losses even when I was busy tending to other matters.
I finally decided that I will not be frustrated out of business so I decided to look for the app, I didn’t know it would be this easy to locate the CDcare app, all I did was pull out my android phone and I went to my playstore, I typed CDcare app in the search bar and it came out immediately. I downloaded it and created my account, It didn’t even take up to 5 minutes, I was pretty amazed if I must confess.
One of the reasons my frozen food went bad was because of the power outage but the other reason was because I didn’t have an inverter or a generator to power my deep freezers, so I quickly scrolled through the app and found a generator, I saw all kinds of generators and I also searched for an inverter, omolomo the devil cannot triumph twice.

I quickly chose an instalment plan for the generator and inverter, it was a big relief to me when I was allowed to pay small small with zero kobo added and it was delivered to me in the middle of my instalment.
Now, I am the lion in the business jungle. CDcare instalment plan rescued me just in time, guess who is unbothered about the power outage that occurred 3days ago? Yes, that’s me.
I am now living the CDcare life and I don’t hurry to sell off my food items anymore because I have a reliable generator and inverter that has made my business life very easy, I also get more sales because the generator and inverter powers my freezers.
All thanks to CDcare, the pay small small with zero kobo added app.
Re: How I Solved My Power Problem And Stopped Worrying About Nepa Forever by enumerica: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
mideempress:
The national electricity grid has been suffering a system collapse in recent times and its been recorded that this has happened more than 2 times in 2022.
The first power outage affected my business in such a way that I had to sell off my frozen food at giveaway prices. I was at a huge loss and I couldn’t even boast of a good percentage of the capital I invested in the business, prior to that time I came across the pay small small app that will enable me buy gadgets, home appliances and electronics while I pay in instalment but I didn’t download the CDcare app.

Ah! I jonzed myself.

I sat in my store and tried to put all my losses together but I kept having migraine each time I decided to think about it, I also had hot flashes of the losses even when I was busy tending to other matters.
I finally decided that I will not be frustrated out of business so I decided to look for the app, I didn’t know it would be this easy to locate the CDcare app, all I did was pull out my android phone and I went to my playstore, I typed CDcare app in the search bar and it came out immediately. I downloaded it and created my account, It didn’t even take up to 5 minutes, I was pretty amazed if I must confess.
One of the reasons my frozen food went bad was because of the power outage but the other reason was because I didn’t have an inverter or a generator to power my deep freezers, so I quickly scrolled through the app and found a generator, I saw all kinds of generators and I also searched for an inverter, omolomo the devil cannot triumph twice.

I quickly chose an instalment plan for the generator and inverter, it was a big relief to me when I was allowed to pay small small with zero kobo added and it was delivered to me in the middle of my instalment.
Now, I am the lion in the business jungle. CDcare instalment plan rescued me just in time, guess who is unbothered about the power outage that occurred 3days ago? Yes, that’s me.
I am now living the CDcare life and I don’t hurry to sell off my food items anymore because I have a reliable generator and inverter that has made my business life very easy, I also get more sales because the generator and inverter powers my freezers.
All thanks to CDcare, the pay small small with zero kobo added app.

If you get the one for personal car, let me know

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Like New Redmi Note 10 Pro For Sale.(SOLD) / Apple Iphone 13 256 GB Blue ₦ 390,000 *negotiable / Available: Some Laptops Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.