Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) (31080 Views)

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by jamiuolaleye: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
With this latest Bill passed today Tuesday in senate as a new development for the establishment of Nigerian Peace Corps, neighborhood watch will be paramount and all this sudden attack will also be checkmated. #NPC for better Community Ameborism. Atleast lazy youths will be engaged in foiling attacks.
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/fulani-herdsmen-kll-12-persons-in-fresh-attack-on-benue-community-photos/

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
sapientia:
Omenkalives
if Omenkalives come to this thread and condemn this act by fulani herdsmen make I kwench
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
Omenkalives be safe Baba. The lord is your refuge in times of trouble.
dude is far in Lagos state.
he's more concerned about the security of igbo instead of his people

cc

Adadike come and see the hypocrisy of your friends

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Omenkalives I tell you this
from today the blood of these innocent Benue people slaughtered is on your head and that of your generation since you've decided to play a petty politics with your own people's blood.
how wicked and callous can a person be
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Each day, I regret ever sharing the same country with these unrepentant blood sucking Fulani terrorists rampaging every part of the country, no problem, they know the line they must never cross, the North is currently enjoying thier lies against Ojukwu and the innocent millions of Biafrans they murdered during the one sided genocide in 1967=70. Gowon should shamefully tender an unreserved apologies to the Igbos now. Idiots everywhere.
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
dude is far in Lagos state.
he's more concerned about the security of igbo instead of his people

cc

Adadike come and see the hypocrisy of your friends
Omenkalives is just a boy. What does he know.
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Lionnation: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
sapientia:
Omenkalives
he is among the victims there
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Oh my state is bleeding again, what have we done wrong that will warrant this brutal and gruesome killings everyday? The carnage must stop, we are peace loving people.

I will forever hold buhari responsible for this senseless wanton destruction of lives and property

You are saying story, in elections time they will still use you to campaign for one of them(Nigerian politicians).

Support Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra restoration.
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
/
This is the exact picture those against ESN have been praying to see in Igbo land to drive their hatred home.

/
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Adadike come and see why I always tackle those chronic igbo haters that do comment on igbo matters like they love igbos.

Omenkalives is from Benue state but since the history of Nairaland till date, I've followed Omenkalives since 2015 till date, he has never for once condemn the act of these murderous fulani herdsmen.
not even for once.
even the famous agatu massacre that saw more than 300 Benue people killed by fulani herdsmen.
Omenkalives never for once be the voice of his people online like he normally poke nose in Igbo affairs.
you might ask why.
Omenka is an Apc and his sees calling out fulani herdsmen as abomination just because buhari is fulani.
he sees calling out Fulani herdsmen as siding with igbos.
so because of some petty politics omenka is technically shielding fulani herdsmen Killing his people.
Same person won't hesitate to dabble into igbo matter.
so you see the reason why I normally attack all these igbo hatters whenever they put mouth in our business especially security issues.
they're bloody hypocrites
Omenkalives gat no shame.
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
Omenkalives is just a boy. What does he know.
boy bawo
omenka should be in his 40s or at least late 30s
I know him
I have his pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
What's happening?

IPOB's doing the devil's work as usual and blaming it on another tribe. angry
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
This is the exact picture those against ESN have been praying to see in Igbo land to drive their hatred home.

/
reason I'll never criticize MNK ESN.
they go after these bloody herdsmen even tho they kill securities but we all know that securities are bias in discharging their duties.

But

I'll never support this Simon Ekpa esn or whatever.
he's for destruction of igboland and nothing more.
and we say capital NO to him.
we don't know him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
pacespot:
These Fúlàní don't even spare anything on their way during attack, is that not a baby i am seeing lying on the ground in that picture In fact this is more than barbaric, how can a human being open his eyes and kill a baby like that? Military should show no mercy to these Fúlàní whenever they are caught, i heard those ones caught recently had been labelled as not terrorists? This is just too difficult to watch for me cry, Federal government and all the authorities concerned should step up the gear in a fight against these terrorists, this is not the time for politics but decisive steps. I really weep for these middle beltans embarassed haha kilode

Your right the jajaweeds foot soldiers show no mercy
Meanwhile ;the Nigeria military/Fulani Army are busy killing indigenous resistance in the eastern region.

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Everyday on here,247/360,a certain omenkalives, supposedly from Benue state spends his time and day on Igbo,ipob,eastern, Kanu matters, condemning, criticising, attacking......he never shows concern as regards the butcher and massacres being inflicted on his Benue people by same fulani killers Kanu and his ESN are battling everyday.

ESN and ipob may got some flaws but those people who make mockery of them and make them their daily destiny business, only God will have mercy on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Oh my state is bleeding again, what have we done wrong that will warrant this brutal and gruesome killings everyday? The carnage must stop, we are peace loving people.

I will forever hold buhari responsible for this senseless wanton destruction of lives and property
hold your brother Omenkalives responsible too.

he failed to speak for his people just because of some petty party politics.
he sees calling out fulani herdsmen as going against Buhari.
what kind of politics is that?
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Honduras01: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is Osinbajo blind abi they will tell me they are not seeing this.

please and please do not vote that man, he seems to look a saviour but he is also a devil just like his predecessors.
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Benmob: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
tsinzu:

Why should they defend themselves? Is it not this same benue people like kyase, aonkuuse, Benuejosh, omenkalives and the rest of them that joined in condemning ESN as terrorists when they took up arms against these Fulani terrorists? Please they must not defend themselves, no sacrifice is too big to make for one Naijeriya. Fulani can kill as many as they want, the only thing that is important is that Naijeriya must remain one
fulani can kill as many as they want Abeg stop this ur talk,it make no sense
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Oh my God!!! People,just look at what someone is saying!!!! Kai!!!! Nigerians are horrible people!!! You invertedhammer,you are a horrible human being! You are a big mistake of mankind!!! Your type are an abomination in the land of the living!!!! If you are not careful, similar thing will befall you and your family and people will ignore the culprits and blame others!!!!
Once again,you are horrible and evil!!!

/
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
boy bawo
omenka should be in his 40s or at least late 30s
I know him
I have his pictures.
Say pikin tall nor mean say e don grow. If you watch Omenkalives closely, you will discorver his childishness. It's evident in all his posts. I think he missed his childhood wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by oneclickng: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

No, hold IPOB/ESN responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Don't wait for Nigeria to happen to you before you realise that Nigeria is a scam. If you are still supporting ONE NIGERIA SCAM you are only endanger the lives of your loved ones and yourself. We need a REFERENDUM not ELECTION to end the current criminals system

The governor has already forgotten the kaduna train attack they are still in captivity of the terrorists. STOP FOOLING YOURSELF WITH ONE NIGERIA SCAM. NIGERIA IS BUILD ON FRAUD ONE NIGERIA IS A SCAM. SAY NO TO ARTIFICIAL IDENTITY NIGERIA WE ARE NOT NIGERIANS

BREAKING!!! Gowon in 'Tears' as 130 of His Plateau Kinsmen Killed by Fulani Bandits Given Mass Burial

Pray for Plateau

When they attack you , they're herdsmen, when you retaliate they're herders . May God Almighty punish all the journalists and media houses in Nigeria iseeeeee

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Benmob: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
benuejosh:
Keep your mouth shut! Tell Ortom to stop sacrificing his people for power.
get out from here, u evil entity, useless fakeass benue idiot
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

Take handkerchief Brother Jero. It's well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Afonjakid: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
00FFT00:
[s]

Every region has its local criminals, but I can assure you that ESN is not one of them. Thanks to these brave sons of Igboland, the incessant Fulani menace has now been consigned to the dustbin of history.

Our mothers and daughter can go to the farms again unmolested by the disease-infested, Beastiality-loving Fulani murderers. Our people now sleep again with both eyes tightly closed. Now, if that is not a clear attestation of real manhood and huge thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu, then someone please tell me what is[/s].
ESN are criminals intimidating helpless igbos. Mnk is a terrorist , since he formed his militants, we are yet to experience peace in igboland. Even the armed Fulani herdsmen, are yet to be caught by ESN.

I know you are among the ipob media crew paid to defend ipob on the internet just like BMC

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
The only reason why government has held Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is because he dared to raise a militia sincere enough to defend his people and you know the rest of the story..
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Omodua(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/fulani-herdsmen-kll-12-persons-in-fresh-attack-on-benue-community-photos/

Where is Omenkalives. Where is BenueJosh. Your state is burning. But find it easy to attack southeast and IPOB.
Your lazy attitude is compounding the problems of Benue people. Go and defend your state!
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by Benmob: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Adadike come and see why I always tackle those chronic igbo haters that do comment on igbo matters like they love igbos.

Omenkalives is from Benue state but since the history of Nairaland till date, I've followed Omenkalives since 2015 till date, he has never for once condemn the act of these murderous fulani herdsmen.
not even for once.
even the famous agatu massacre that saw more than 300 Benue people killed by fulani herdsmen.
Omenkalives never for once be the voice of his people online like he normally poke nose in Igbo affairs.
you might ask why.
Omenka is an Apc and his sees calling out fulani herdsmen as abomination just because buhari is fulani.
he sees calling out Fulani herdsmen as siding with igbos.
so because of some petty politics omenka is technically shielding fulani herdsmen Killing his people.
Same person won't hesitate to dabble into igbo matter.
so you see the reason why I normally attack all these igbo hatters whenever they put mouth in our business especially security issues.
they're bloody hypocrites
Omenkalives gat no shame.
that useless omekalife boy is not from benue state
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
benuejosh:
I have always said that over and over on this platform about him CAUSING the problem. I don't have that energy to over that issue again.
Direct me to one of your explanation.
I'm curious
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
And the so called leaders are busy flying around looking for 2023 candidate. May be is our spirit that will vote them to power in 2023
Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
AGAIN 150 PEOPLE MASSACRED IN PLATEAU

SOUTHERN LAWMAKERS

GHANA/NIGERIA

PLOT TO GIVE TERRORISTS ALIENS CITIZENSHIP/YOUR ANCESTRAL LAND

while GHANA is FORSTALLING problèms in ANTICIPATION
Nigeria is creating more problèm.

Re: Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) by AbiaNextGoverno: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
tsinzu:

Why should they defend themselves? Is it not this same benue people like kyase, aonkuuse, Benuejosh, omenkalives and the rest of them that joined in condemning ESN as terrorists when they took up arms against these Fulani terrorists? Please they must not defend themselves, no sacrifice is too big to make for one Naijeriya. Fulani can kill as many as they want, the only thing that is important is that Naijeriya must remain one

grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo / Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / Obasanjo: Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.