Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway (33856 Views)

New York City Passes Bill Outlawing Discrimination Against Fat People / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by BobbieZion(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Gun violence in America is because all the civilians are armed with dangerous weapons due to second amendment right in their constitution

It says that the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Meniacs are now causing mayhem, chaos and havoc everywhere
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by advanceDNA: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:

What happens in Nigeria cannot be compared to the US or any where else..
You posted this above statement.
First, you brought the USA into the conversation then turn around and say what concerns you with USA.
Secondly, you might not be one of them but my statement is very true, I have read many on here even in the Nigerian press complaining about amnesty for repentant Bokoharam members but at the same time advocating and calling for the government to release and negotiate with Kanu.
Pls get your shit right before arguing blindly.
BYE

U are even trying to give flimsy reasons for packing me with others...
So I cannot condemn the act of releasing people killing Nigerians for the years without you thinking I’m an advocate for the release of Kanu..

u can see you don’t have sense
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by yrex01(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Passionate888:
Make e no be one of those Islamabad people o angry angry angry
no fear. it's christianworse people that carried out the operation
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shimran:

And Dubai abi?

Yes na

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by NoSentiment: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Passionate888:
Make e no be one of those Islamabad people o angry angry angry

The Islamabad people that America and its murderous allies has been killing left, right and centre in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Libya, Pakistan? America terrorists muslims much more than Muslims terrorise America. If you have a modicum of conscience you know this fact, even though most of you Southern Nigerian xtians are blind to truth and facts.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by EgunMogaji2: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Gun violence in America is because all the civilians are armed with dangerous weapons due to second amendment right in their constitution

It says that the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Not all civilians are armed.

I still prefer being armed than not.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Golan007: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, most of the other ones is by people who may be battling mental issues while head slammers are simply carrying out murders and destruction in defense of their Allah. You see the difference?

The difference I see is prejudice.

Anyone who kills another is just as guilty as the next.

We've seen majority are not even from the sect you wish to berate, but of course doing otherwise wouldn't make you happy.
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Golan007:

The difference I see is prejudice.

Anyone who kills another is just as guilty as the next.

We've seen majority are not even from the sect you wish to berate, but of course doing otherwise wouldn't make you happy.

We're talking about motive not who is more guilty

Except you mean people who kill for the sake of Allah should also plead insanity
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by LtChisom: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Children of lunatic allah at it again.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by LtChisom: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
madridguy:
He dropped a smoke bomb and started shooting, oh my God. Madness everywhere.

Children of hopeless allah at it again.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by LtChisom: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

Na lie make we talk true, children of the pig allah and the dog prophet mohamed at it again.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by LtChisom: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
This is what happens when any psycho can have access to gun

Islam made him a psycho, most muslims are.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by LtChisom: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:

And you are sad because it's true abi?

Oga na children of the lunatic and pig allah and the dog prophet mohamed at the beats, lets not pretend and mix words, we know them.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Bounceboune7: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
LtChisom:

Islam made him a psycho, most muslims are.
osinachi husband is a Christian so use your head when condemning other religion.

The concept of religion all over the world is "we are better than them ".....so use your head n understand that they see u d way u see them

In case u wanna troll,i am a Christian too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Coldie(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigeria needs to address ipob issues cause very soon the way I look at ipob they might start doing things like this, a man who is down already fears no consequences

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Bounceboune7: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Coldie:
Nigeria needs to address ipob issues cause very soon the way I look at ipob they might start doing things like this, a man who is down already fears no consequences
nobody cares if they do it in d south east,if they export their madness to other parts of Nigeria then repeat of 1966.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by VictorUSA(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gun violence in America!

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by LtChisom: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
osinachi husband is a Christian so use your head when condemning other religion.

The concept of religion all over the world is "we are better than them ".....so use your head n understand that they see u d way u see them

In case u wanna troll,i am a Christian too

We all know it happened via home and family abuse, he didn't kill her shouting he is doing it for Jesus, but you'll later see that retard did it for the demon pig god allah while following the teachings of the retard dog prophet mohamed on the promise of 82 virgins. Just watch islam is for imbechiles with their conscience extricated.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by ArewaNorth: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realestt:
all these will be resolved , not like our Shithole where assailants get away with crimes
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

That place is very dangerous, there are more killings there than the last 2yrs killing in 9ja combined. Stop being delusional and inferior in reasoning.

The first three months [Q1] of U.S. gun violence in 2022, as of #April1st:
4,567 gun deaths
8,326 gun injuries
•113 mass shootings
•241 children shot
1,052 teenagers shot
•272 incidents of defensive gun use
•342 unintentional shootings
~6,006 suicides [CDC estimate]

More than 13k gun violence death in just3 months

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org

https://twitter.com/GunDeaths/status/1509948794355392520?t=8O7UwLt98_2SGLZ2Ap0Hew&s=08

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Head slammmerz mofos!
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by UncommonLogic: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
LtChisom:

Oga na children of the lunatic and pig allah and the dog prophet mohamed at the beats, lets not pretend and mix words, we know them.
Effects of meth and cannibalism on display.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Happyboiz: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Naija better pass this one ooooo!!!! One overated psycho did this
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Orpe7(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is America

2 Likes

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by LtChisom: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Effects of meth and cannibalism on display.

Na them nymphomaniac allah children, tramadol consumers, pig prophet mohamed emulators and barbaric worthless and useless muslims of imbecilic islam.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by bizzibodi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
ISLAMABAD!
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by juman(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Crazy country with stupid politicians.

Hope non of them is nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Hallabee1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aje...

we get our own issue to deal with...if them like make them kill ...no p

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by UncommonLogic: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
LtChisom:

Na them nymphomaniac allah children, tramadol consumers, pig prophet mohamed emulators and barbaric worthless and useless muslims of imbecilic islam.
Pls seek help from Mkpuru mirri and cannibalism before you enter the market naked.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by ken045501: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sleepy joe has a lot of work today than to be instigating war in Ukraine. Biden is just like Nigerian politicians. Missed priority

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
if u dash me US visa I would think twice b4 going undecided

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Shimran(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yes na

I see no reason for law and order in those Western and European countries as they are saner community.
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by TheWolfen(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Probably a white boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.