Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage (7460 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines / NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realists:

Tell us the way to follow, smart guy ?
them don unlock my line na today i start making call
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by AntiBMC(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I thank God i don start making call today without linked my line mumu people una think say people go link am lie lie

How you carry run am?
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by ejimatic: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
qekng40:

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

https://www.thecable.ng/scam-alert-ncc-disowns-fake-website-offering-to-unbar-sims-without-nin-linkage/amp
. It is disturbing that NIMC has subjected Nigerians to dupes and swindlers in the name NIN.Many Nigerians have fake numbers ecen after they paid for the excercise Many Nigerians are now paying 1500 for revalidation. They say registration and validation are different. This is quite frustrating for innocent Nigerians who have to have their nos barred even when they have had NIN.
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiBMC:

How you carry run am?
It is just like that without a notice na this morning i try to call my mom the line start working
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Solofresh2: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Honourable1901:
This nigeria na you tube channel ,this one fake ,that one fake ,every body just wan dey find means to extort another ..when buhari says lazy youth I no blame am,but him no still correct for making that statement..

Nigeria will be great again,after all the ritualist and fraudster began to meet thier waterloo
You are a fool if you think Nigeria will be great again angry
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Electrochemistry(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
It is just like that without a notice na this morning i try to call my mom the line start working
Same with me here!
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Honourable1901(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are a fool if you think Nigeria will be great again angry
You must be stupid for calling a fool on my opinion it shows your frustrations and your iq boomboclaat

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Electrochemistry:
Same with me here!
kudos to you this naija NEVA see something

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by AntiBMC(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
2saviourfriday9:

Okay. Same thing with one of my guy. You register for NIN? Cos if so, E be like na d number you use register for Nin....and ur network don use their hand link am for you.
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiBMC:

Okay. Same thing with one of my guy. You register for NIN? Cos if so, E be like na d number you use register for Nin....and ur network don use their hand link am for you.
May be o cos i don receive call from unknown person today
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Just go to settings...

Put off your caller id and you're good to go.

Leave those rascals alone.
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by GEJDHERO: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Just go to settings...

Put off your caller id and you're good to go.

Leave those rascals alone.
It didn't work oo
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
GEJDHERO:
It didn't work oo
Did you set your caller id to hidden..

Not set by network?
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by edoairways: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
ejimatic:
. It is disturbing that NIMC has subjected Nigerians to dupes and swindlers in the name NIN.Many Nigerians have fake numbers ecen after they paid for the excercise Many Nigerians are now paying 1500 for revalidation. They say registration and validation are different. This is quite frustrating for innocent Nigerians who have to have their nos barred even when they have had NIN.
Those so innocent Nigerians were adamant to change
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by GEJDHERO: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Did you set your caller id to hidden..

Not set by network?

I don't get you
Re: Scam Alert: Ncc Disowns Fake Website Offering To Unbar Sims Without Nin Linkage by mkoabiola: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na dem go tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Fashion or Madness) see what lady wore to Red Carpet Totally Nude / Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless / How Do I Register And Use Mjoy.com For Sending Of Free Sms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.