Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick (56653 Views)

Destiny Etiko Makes Bundles Of Money Rain At Her Ekene Umenwa's Wedding (Video) / Zlatan Ibile's Fans Scramble Inside Dirty Water to Get Money He Sprayed (Video) / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by mrksquare: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Incredible128:
This is a disgrace to Nigeria, see airport people picking money; this certainly wouldn't happen in a civilised clime as he might even be arrested. I don't blame them Sha, country too hard.

One thing he ended up doing was debasing the workers seen picking the said money at the tarmac. If indeed he is generous, he would have giving them the money individually. Not throwing the money in the air for them to pick.

1 Like

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Valuepaints20(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Hallabee1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gracedavid125:
Portable nah Odogwu

Aje...

got your mind abi
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by jubrilELsudan: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
NIGERIANS HAVE NO SELF DIGNITY THAT IS WHY THIS IDIOT BOY CAN THROW MONEY ON THE FLOOR AND THEY WILL BE PICKING THE MONEY LIKE HUNGRY CHICKENS SCAVENGING FOR FOOD ON THE FLOOR.

LET HIM GO TO ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY AND DO THIS AND LET HIM SEE IF HE WON'T BE STONED TO DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by kingyakos: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Poverty
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by hopexter(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
MathewOG:
Village people go soon call this guy

Sha no give the guy number to your village people grin
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Teeacom: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
NIGERIANS HAVE NO SELF DIGNITY THAT IS WHY THIS IDIOT BOY CAN THROW MONEY ON THE FLOOR AND THEY WILL BE PICKING THE MONEY LIKE HUNGRY CHICKENS SCAVENGING FOR FOOD ON THE FLOOR.

LET HIM GO TO ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY AND DO THIS AND LET HIM SEE IF HE WON'T BE STONED TO DEATH.
abeg rest ,portable is not the cause of your problem

1 Like

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Propertyforum: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
This guy is a Very interesting character
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Yankee101: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nice to do good

Much better if coordinated

Artists grow broke easily
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by SSaintkay(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
I will be an hypocrite if I neglect this your comment, honestly Igbo are purely blessings to the world, please can you message me on WhatsApp let me do voice note to explain, maybe you can help me post the story here
SensualMan1:
Odogwu Bitters money.

Tinubu couldn't even change his life, his tribe failed him.

Thank God the way an igbo man turned the life of this rag gutter boy around.
Igbos are pure blessings to the world.

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Honestfrend: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Hnm

Please, how legit is Jonathan king Limited with helping people to get visa to work in USA or Canada

Meself dey find reliable source.. I wan ja from 9aija.
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Eriokanmi: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
SensualMan1:
Odogwu Bitters money.

Igbo Amaka!
Do you know how widely odogwu bitters had sold in Nigeria from the day it was launched? Cubana was a smart guy. Didn't he know any young musicians who were your brothers, whom he could have used as odogwu ambassador instead, why portable? Portable pools crowd amongst the Nigerian youths more than any song artiste today...like him or hate him.

Fyi, portable had made money before meeting cubana. He's been traveling outside Nigeria for shows as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Honestfrend: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Incredible128:
This is a disgrace to Nigeria, see airport people picking money; this certainly wouldn't happen in a civilised clime as he might even be arrested. I don't blame them Sha, country too hard.

It happens everywhere.. I have see video of American artists throwing money on the street in the air... Everybody dey disgrace themselves..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
CSNg:
This Portable guy sef undecided

Stop making foólish people famous
Honestly,
I don't know who moves such NONSENSE to FP.
This is really disheartening!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Adroitcareers: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why you need professional CV Review and Revamp??

Have you been sending out job application with your CV for several months but yet you've not gotten one interview invite??

Then you need a Professional CV Review and Revamp

Revamping your CV is always the first step to positioning yourself for an interview/jobs

Because it will help you beat the competition by staying ahead staying of lots of applicants in the pool system

It will helps you put powerful and effective action words to use.for your CV to represent you in a professional way,there are words that can either make your job acquisition a reality or turn it against you.

It helps you put the right skill in use.Skills are what endorses you to be professional and proficient for a particular role or general role.

It helps you streamline your professional summary,which shows your achievement, skills,qualifications,value and attributes.

WhatsApp or call 0.80.80.756.701..
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Psychokinetic: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
SensualMan1:
Odogwu Bitters money.

Igbo Amaka!
BMC idiots always trying to trigger online tribal wars any slightest chance they get. Make una dey zukwanike!
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by uncletunsman: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
SensualMan1:
Odogwu Bitters money.

Igbo Amaka!

He couldn't turn yours and many rag gutter boys littered everywhere in the east around. Nawaooooo

4 Likes

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by slowice(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
When the foolish become famous..... They become nuisance to the society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
akmath:
Small nyash de shake
grin
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by peacettw: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Incredible128:

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Psychokinetic: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

There’s no dignity in poverty!
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by omooba969(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
you go de wonder, how this unkept uneducated untalented human will be this fortunate in life

My brother naso this life be, e no get manual..

Ppl wey de turn heads for rehearsal and training na him de carry last for this life..

Move on

This is what you get when you exalt idiots in your society bcoz they flash the buckz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by haabidah666: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
fergieboy:
This guy sha won use one hit song to stay relevant cheesy

Kolewerk

nah....he has, at least released two more songs,but they are not a hit tho.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by ZEBrite: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wow.

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by laughitall(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jestin:
He should hit the studio and release another hit song or else, he will soon fade away like Mr Spell .
how will you compare portable to mr spell … are you ok ?
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by JayPeeOham: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jmichael1:

he was cuming from kenya to nigeria....
Cuming... Hmmm cheesy
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by dododawa1: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24tinYpJLtA

Nigerian fast-rising singer Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable, got many people talking after sharing money at the airport.
In the video that surfaced online, Portable, while trying to board a plane to Lagos from Benin, was captured throwing money in the air as the airport staff were scrambling to pick up the money.

As expected, some Nigerians praise him for the kind gesture while others criticize him for constantly engaging in things that would make him trend.

PICKER and COLLECTER
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Lightorder: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
MathewOG:
Village people go soon call this guy
that is SHOWBIZ. SHOW IS HIS BUSINESS.
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Emilokoiyawon: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very unprofessional from the airport staff. So you are telling me if a terrorist wants to by-pass airport security he/she just has to thrown some cash in the air? Sad, very sad.

1 Like

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by redcliff: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
you go de wonder, how this unkept uneducated untalented human will be this fortunate in life

My brother naso this life be, e no get manual..

Ppl wey de turn heads for rehearsal and training na him de carry last for this life..

Move on

Lol. Portable is fortunate? With all the dash dash money him still dey get plus the hype behind his single, many men wey pass am don fall by way side and them no even do reach am
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by duality(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
We need to stop advertising I'll got wealth.
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by theTranslator: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

De rest biko �
If you throw money for anywhere for this world people go still pick am undecided
leave am make e dey decieve himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.