Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick (56654 Views)

Destiny Etiko Makes Bundles Of Money Rain At Her Ekene Umenwa's Wedding (Video) / Zlatan Ibile's Fans Scramble Inside Dirty Water to Get Money He Sprayed (Video) / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by theTranslator: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Legendoo:
In all of my years outside of Nigeria. I have only seen this pattern of behaviour amongst black Africans and in the west black Americans.

Even the black elites do it. Why?

youve not looked well
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by theTranslator: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Psychokinetic:

BMC idiots always trying to trigger online tribal wars any slightest chance they get. Make una dey zukwanike!
that idiot is your eboe bloda. No dey shift mouth cheesy
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by derecho(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolish people can not be famous.
I think they can only be notorious.
This is what I was taught in primary school o.
Our teacher told us that when your are popular for good, you are famous but when you are popular for evil/sth bad, you are notorious.

Maybe na old dictionary our teacher use dat time sha.
CSNg:
This Portable guy sef undecided

Stop making foólish people famous
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Incredible128: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Honestfrend:

It happens everywhere.. I have see video of American artists throwing money on the street in the air... Everybody dey disgrace themselves..
But these are professionals na! U wouldn't and shouldn't see a government staff doing this least of all on video!
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Djyucee1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Streets no get memory o
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by extremophile: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
The last picture though
Another meme loading
A great meme, comrade, a great meme! A possible NFT in 50 years time.

1 Like

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by tundey4all(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
On top of that trash song he called music
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by ComeToJesus: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Airports workers seem to be the most poorly remunerated in the country. From the armed policemen to FAAN Security men, to the ever begging Nigerian Immigration personnel, the begging pandemic has eaten deep into their system.

If Nigeria was a real country, for spraying a wad of cash, he could be picked up for such inappropriate behaviour in an airport.

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Yomit71(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
SensualMan1:
Odogwu Bitters money.

Tinubu couldn't even change his life, his tribe failed him.

Thank God the way an igbo man turned the life of this rag gutter boy around.
Igbos are pure blessings to the world.

Igbo Amaka!
Blood money you mean.
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Extreme poverty in the land. What a shame!
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Lucas4903: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can’t imagine this madness on the Apron of an airport. shocked shocked
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Abujaexpress: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
MathewOG:
Village people go soon call this guy
He will relocate to your village, Mr. Village chief
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by jubrilELsudan: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Psychokinetic:

There’s no dignity in poverty!

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by jubrilELsudan: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Teeacom:
abeg rest ,portable is not the cause of your problem

ODE HUNGRY NIGERIAN.

IT IS YOUR LIKES THAT SELL THEIR VOTES FOR 1K AND A PACKET OF INDOMIE.

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by samfrancis1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
you go de wonder, how this unkept uneducated untalented human will be this fortunate in life

My brother naso this life be, e no get manual..

Ppl wey de turn heads for rehearsal and training na him de carry last for this life..

Move on
Bros you fit be am like life get as e be o.. but won’t be nice to say he doesn’t have a talent.. no be all of us fit do wetin e deh do.. wetin e ani na in deh bring am in own money..: na talent sir
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Teeacom: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ODE HUNGRY NIGERIAN.

IT IS YOUR LIKES THAT SELL THEIR VOTES FOR 1K AND A PACKET OF INDOMIE.
you will never make it,if you dey hate another person progress,fool.
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Tremple8v: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na you want dial there number ?
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by seyz91(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
cheesy

People's father and husbands and also side sugar daddies cheesy

cheesy
Oddfinder:
I will never wish for my enemy to be among those in the last picture.
Damn grin grin grin
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by seyz91(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
cheesy
Buharidgeneral:
The last picture though
Another meme loading

1 Like

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Iykoto86(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Potable is coming to the ancient city of Benin where the king is truly king

Oh ...sorry he is leaving Benin
Weed
make i just dey observe sha.that guy go shock men.as true igbo son ,i pray for his ass.
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by sarrshoe: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Blessed is the hand ���� that giveth than the one that taketh. Some Born again can't do this. More grease to your engine Port-Able
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Ojemedad: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
The last picture though
Another meme loading

Bend down low and receive your blessing ��

1 Like

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Paulianfa(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
E no concerns me nah... I no fan am
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
you go de wonder, how this unkept uneducated untalented human will be this fortunate in life

My brother naso this life be, e no get manual..

Ppl wey de turn heads for rehearsal and training na him de carry last for this life..

Move on

I don't have to be a fan of Portable to say ............. your post is .........wait ,is it really disturbing you or you're whining the world?

I mean ...is that guy's money.... forget the size .... really devastating??

Last time I checked......he released zazu ..... whatever ...zeh

Some say it's just one track

Could they help him with another one?

Damn!!

Let that dude just zeh all the way!

It's his zeh.......his life......at least ....he has expressed what he's about.....zeh.....zazu..... whatever..... doesn't have to be taken as far as you guys do...

Worst part...he doesn't require anyone's defense on Nairaland........ I mean it's just zeh stuff .... what happened?
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by jubrilELsudan: 1:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Teeacom:
you will never make it,if you dey hate another person progress,fool.

THUNDER FIRE YOU YOU VILLAGE EKUKE

Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by Mkayfrenzy(m): 4:52am On Apr 13, 2022
akmath:
Small nyash de shake

Your own na flat yansh like James brown
Re: Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick by iguita: 5:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Nigerian govt lacks discipline. At the airside? Right beside the airplane? Do you know how dangerous this is? And we blame bandits for attacking an airport. Why wouldn't they when someone can throw money at the airside and security-cleared staff are scrambling for it.

Nigeria is really on the ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.