Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook (13917 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
you are not to call any man a spiritual father or you could take to mean father like the one who help make you namely your daddy that who it could mean taking it the fullness of truth
The ref was Matthew 23:9 don't call any man father this is clear none of the apostles did this it is only Catholics that does this?  And cults who have been infiltrated with Jesuit priests who are like the CIA of the Catholic Church
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by FXKing2012(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
PA1982:

^^^FXKing2012, I'm saying you're so lazy you couldn't be bothered to Google a bible quote.
So I sourced it you.

I did not provide the verse cos I wanted you to search for it in the Bible and perhaps by so doing you will see a verse that captures ur soul that makes u repent and give ur life,
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by PA1982(f): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
Your request for chapter and verse was to crossman9, not me.
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2012
"FXKing2012" I NEVER asked are you born again some times it gets past us doing battle over mini demigods
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 2:21am On Feb 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26125.192.html

we need to join and do battle with these Muslims twisting our bible

Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by PA1982(f): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2012
It's impressive how crossman9 takes the opportunity to foment religious hatred!
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by FXKing2012(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2012
crossman9:

"FXKing2012" I NEVER asked are you born again some times it gets past us doing battle over mini demigods
Yes I am born again.

crossman9:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26125.192.html

we need to join and do battle with these Muslims twisting our bible

Jesus never commanded us to do battle, He said to show love to everybody and win their souls.
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by FXKing2012(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2012
Jesus said if you are a true follower of Him then u must suffer the things he suffered cos no servant is greater than his master. Jesus was called all sorts of names by the people of that time. They even accused Him of using the power of Baal to perform miracles.
Any pastor who is not being persecuted by being called names is not a true pastor.
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
This is not hate speech and when I mean battle I do not mean with guns it was to do with the link? I am Israelite what I was talking about was on another page where they were  grin grin attacking our faith so I was saying to show them our faith is real and not just some spelling errors on a page most of the difference in the Masoretic Text and the JPS 1917 Edition are simply translation issues these people don’t read Hebrew or the Greek when you do it makes a big different and the art work if you look at It shows the morals of the Israeli defence force we protect they hide behind woman and kids and use them as human shields this is what the art work is really revealing is there ideology and thinking prossece and yes not all Muslims think this way most are at peace with us remember Israel Is the apple of Gods eye when we because a Christian we because spiritual Israelites 
You should be slow to judge and when you do judge try and judge correct and if I am wrong I will say I am wrong remember pride comes before a fall so never be too proud to admit your wrong this is a sign of a truth seeker we should all be open to correction that includes me as well so next time
Ask more questions first please?

Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
1 Corinthians 2:11-16
New King James Version (NKJV)
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
1 Corinthians 2:13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy[a] Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
1 Corinthians 2:16 For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?”[b] But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 6:1-10
New International Version (NIV)
1 Corinthians 6
Lawsuits Among Believers
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6: 1 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord’s people?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:2 Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers?
(N(KJV)IV)1 Corinthians 6:6 But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters.
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who Be Intimate with men[a]
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Footnotes:
a.1 Corinthians 6:9 The words men who Be Intimate with men translate two Greek words that refer to the passive and active participants in gay acts.
(KJV) 1 Corinthians 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Paul Rebukes Peter
(NIV) Galatians 2:9-21

(NIV) Galatians 2:9 James, Peter and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me and Barnabas the
right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the Jews.

(NIV) Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

(NIV) Galatians 2:11 When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.

(NIV) Galatians 2:12 Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

(NIV) Galatians 2:13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

(NIV) Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

(NIV) Galatians 2:15 "We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners'

(NIV) Galatians 2:16 know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

(NIV) Galatians 2:17 "If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we
ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!

(NIV) Galatians 2:18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker.

(NIV) Galatians 2:19 For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.

(NIV) Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

(NIV) Galatians 2:21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Joagbaje(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^

He quoted from scriptures didn't he?

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
(Joagbaje) hello how are you hope you’re blessed
The point, I was raising it was the fact we should only judge in the word not outside but the other point was this he told us not speak against people in authority in and namely him because he uses  this as a smoke screen and control mechanism but you know we are to question all things we are taught you should question men you think  why not him the only real ruler ship we should be accepting is the word of God it is the only thing we should bow to here
Notice this they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. It was not like a mindless submission but in the world where we own the cosmos and sphere of contact and "Pastor Chris Truths" is the only one accepted I hope we are gaining understanding of each other

P.s you asked me a little question long ago you were partly right and wrong the private one you know How is the wife and kids? 

Acts 17:10As soon as it was night, the brothers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue.

Acts 17:11 Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was
true.
Acts 17:12 Many of the Jews believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.

Acts 17:13 When the Jews in Thessalonica learned that Paul was preaching the word of God at Berea, they went there too, agitating the crowds and stirring them up.

Acts 17:14 The brothers immediately sent Paul to the coast, but Silas and Timothy stayed at Berea.
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Joagbaje(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
crossman9:

The point, I was raising it was the fact we should only judge in the word not outside but the other point was this he told us not speak against people in authority in and namely him. .

That's a lie there! He never did that. you are the one saying that. i

because he uses  this as a smoke screen and control mechanism but you know we are to question all things we are taught you should question men you think  why not him the only real ruler ship we should be accepting is the word of God it is the only thing we should bow to hereNotice this they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 

There are countless meetings he had given opportunity to be questioned on issues on teachings , doctrines etc. I have asked him questions personally on issues I found unclear. We even have questions and answers session programme on air. Which I post here some times . A man of God cannot be afraid of being questioned . Let truth prevail

It was not like a mindless submission but in the world where we own the cosmos and sphere of contact and "Pastor Chris Truths" is the only one accepted I hope we are gaining understanding of each other

As long as you will dwell on scripture ,we can discuss

P.s you asked me a little question long ago you were partly right and wrong the private one you know How is the wife and kids? 

I don't get you. I asked to talked with you privately because I don't want you to feel embarrassed by some questions I wanted to asked you , based on my observation of you and i felt i could help . but you felt I had things to hide .

Acts 17:10As soon as it was night, the brothers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue.

Acts 17:11 Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was
true.
Acts 17:12 Many of the Jews believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.

Acts 17:13 When the Jews in Thessalonica learned that Paul was preaching the word of God at Berea, they went there too, agitating the crowds and stirring them up.

Acts 17:14 The brothers immediately sent Paul to the coast, but Silas and Timothy stayed at Berea.

I have watched pastor chris Stood  up and asked the church from time to time  if you don't believe in tithing ,or wearing of trouser by women, covering of head, or prosperity  please come forward with your bible let's talk. Some came out to state their case .  What can be more open than that?
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2012
What really happed very briefly

Well in my time in Christ embassy I never had the luxury of meeting the almighty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:  I am happy you had this chance:
maybe this little war I am waging would have never took place and the woman I was going to marry would have not tried to kill me with the car and maybe the pastor would not have tried to get me arrested for filming in the church and some so called brother would have not threatened me with excommunication for question church teaching which i did with an open honest and Ernest heart, not  blended with anger? but see I found if you question the church teaching people treat you like you’re committing blasphemy and I had the doors slammed in my face and told I am not “born again” because I did not agree with them this was to undermine me in front of the woman and treated with aggression you would only find in military boot camp see I lost everything through the church I almost lost my mind seeing them destroy the woman I love to twisted doctrines of demons and a so called brother in the lord who is false brother was telling her I had demons and I was treated with such hatred I wanted to die in fact I tried to do the job meaning kill myself I went in to such a slump of deep depression?

See I never found the church to be a open and loving place,  it was colder than Alaskan ice berg not evens the penguins would have felt welcome there? So You asked me once why I am doing this publicly well this is why because I tried to talk to the pastors here in the UK most of the time they were too busy to talk to you I am not tell you which churches it was in fact it was two of them but I know I am just another statistic for the church that will be swept under the carpet but this is one under dog that is not going down without a fight see I will be using these tactics it will be “Spiritual Guerrilla warfare"  on the church using its weakness against its own strengths this is why I am doing this and believe me there is no amount of money anyone could give to dissuade me from the mission?

I don’t hold you responsible but there is a lot of people in the church covering up for other deeds of evil it’s like everyone is saying there catechisms after doing their daily evil to the brethren they say a few hail Marys and all is forgotten in the churches in any case if pastor says it is ok
and some say it’s not them it’s just the devil instead of telling them of for their wrong ways of thinking and actions

It’s like this “Ambition Knows No Father”

“World War 2” General field marshal (Erwin Rommel) Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan?

See being a solider gives me a great incite to death and pain but what they did to me defies the conventions of war and good manners if only people in church practised what they preach we would have perfect world so I left the church, I was as welcome as a “Flatulence in a Space Suit” so when the church slogans keep saying making the world a better person a better place with one person at a time  “love world” is a joke to me  it just does not match up to what is

written on the tin for me it was false advertising
I love you enough to tell you part of what happened to me

Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Joagbaje(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2012
crossman9:

What really happed very briefly

Well in my time in Christ embassy I never had the luxury of meeting the almighty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:  I am happy you had this chance:
maybe this little war I am waging would have never took place and the woman I was going to marry would have not tried to kill me with the car

Supposing your character has to do with this. I wanted to get to the root of this matter ,but you didn't allow. If I have my way I will call everyone involved . To hear their sides of the story.

and maybe the pastor would not have tried to get me arrested for filming in the church

Why would you film in a church without permission?

and some so called brother would have not threatened me with excommunication for question church teaching

It depends on how you went about it. There are several opportunity to question church teachings. There some question and answer services. There's foundation school and you have the opportunity to ask questions. Besides , it is absurd to say you were threatened for questioning doctrine . That can't be true a pastor does not even have authority to excommunicate a member in CEC not to talk of "some brothers" .

but see I found if you question the church teaching people treat you like you’re committing blasphemy

It's not true, but it depends on how you go about your own doctrine. You dont try to polute brethren with your doctrine ,You go to the authorities with your questions rather.  For example I read your wrong teaching against Sunday worship. You taught we must worship on Saturday's . if you go to a church which worship on Sunday and begin to tell the brethren that worship should be Saturday , you will be acting foolishly . See what I mean?

and I had the doors slammed in my face and told I am not “born again” because I did not agree with them

Supposing you're wrong. Because  you've taught some wrong things on this forum

this was to undermine me in front of the woman and treated with aggression you would only find in military boot camp see I lost everything through the church I almost lost my mind seeing them destroy the woman I love to twisted doctrines of demons and a so called brother in the lord who is false brother was telling her I had demons and I was treated with such hatred I wanted to die in fact I tried to do the job meaning kill myself I went in to such a slump of deep depression?

Supposing you really have some challenge and nobody has been able to tell you. Remember I once asked you if you have a mental problem . And I wasn't trying to be insultive . It's just my observation. If it's demonic ,  I can help. It's very simple. That's why I wanted us to discuss this privately

See I never found the church to be a open and loving place,  it was colder than Alaskan ice berg not evens the penguins would have felt welcome there? So You asked me once why I am doing this publicly well this is why because I tried to talk to the pastors here in the UK most of the time they were too busy to talk to

That's why I reached out to you. Because I would ask for names or numbers of people and hear their sides and we move from there. Supposing you are the one who is is troubling everybody? I would tell you and if they were wrong I will take it up. If it's a misunderstanding ,I will clarify .it will cost me my money . But you felt I wanted to discuss with you privately so as to sweep the matter under or prevent you from EXPOSING whatever , that's why I left you .let's see how far this fight of yours will go.

I am not tell you which churches it was in fact it was two of them but I know I am just another statistic for the church that will be swept under the carpet but this is one under dog that is not going down without a fight see I will be using these tactics it will be “Spiritual Guerrilla warfare
on the church using its weakness against its own strengths this is why I am doing this and believe me there is no amount of money anyone could give to dissuade me from the mission?

You are in your own world of fantasy  grin who cares?. The people you're fighting don't even feel your blow.  grin

written on the tin for me it was false advertising
I love you enough to tell you part of what happened to me 

There are 2 sides to a story,as any wise hearted man , I always hear both sides first. Because everyone is right in their own eyes. That's why it is dangerous to come into conclusion with one sided story. My eye don see for counseling .

[
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 3:09am On Feb 07, 2012
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2012
just to let you know I value your knowledge of the bible we might not agree but there is understanding if I come to Nigeria I will come and see you in person
Joagbaje Joagbaje Joagbaje Joagbaje Joagbaje

Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Joagbaje(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^
I will be in uk later this year ,we cam see , and i really want to know yhe truth of your complains .but if you happen to be in nigeria before then, i will glad to host you , hope you will be ready to discuss without Abuse and insults
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by crossman9(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
my war is not one of insult but truth and some suffering you are not like most ministers from christ embassy i have come across shame on the rest bless you

Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by cathsuccess: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2012
@ Crossman9
I have read some of these posts and I can understand why some may find it challenging to deal with you crossman9.

Bible says that our weapon of warfare are not carnal but mighty through GOD......pulling down strongholds and...... (2 Corinthians 10:4)

You have staged a one-man war grin

There are ways to go about this. What does the bible have to say about your actions?

With love and respect to you, maybe these were all what the woman you love saw and reacted to.

You are hurting and I know what you are going through, seriously I do
but the actions I took totally differs from yours
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Niflheim(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2012
why would a site that is created to brain wash a small sect of gullible fools ever become greater than facebook?
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Niflheim(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2012
facebook accomodates catholics,anglicans,atheists,muslims,businesses,musicians,actors,wiccans,school mates from around the world,but yookos that can only tolerate their fellow brainless members now want to challenge facebook?..........bullshit!!!
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by joecities: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
my friend reading your false information, i am forced to reply your post. a person like you is lost in the things of the world and you dont know the life of God. be warned pastor chris is a man sent from God to the world,to us , to your mother,to your father all of your family you are not an exception.speaking against such an anoited man of God.do you know what you are doing to your self no you dont. let me tell you.. you are shut-circuiting your life from the power supply grid and you need salvation now now now. say this prayer after me . dear heavenly father!i am sorry for speaking against your son pastor chris. todat i repent of my sins ,i declare i am born again and greater is the own at work in me than him in the world. i now walk in the consciousness of my new life in JESUS NAME AMEN. ...YOU ARE WELCOME YOUR NEW FAMILY..now call me and say thank you.
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by SweetMouth(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
KunleOshob: Delusions of grandeur fuelled by chronic stu.pidity. Yookos is not even in the top one hundred sites in naija how much more facebook. You must be smoking some very cheap substances to even imagine such.

Wakeup my bro...! Remember, whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world...
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by SweetMouth(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
I love yookos because the words you'd hear there are words that inspires and not such that speak fear and corruption
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by homaticaya(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
Jeel: I think yookos.com has come to challenge the popularity and wave of facebook.com and i see a possibility of yookos giving facebook a real headache.Google has tried it best to put facebook out but has not been able,but with the momentum yookos has come with it wont be anything to put out the fire of facebook.With the popularity of Christ Embassy and Pst Chris himself i think Mark Zuckerberg should begin to think of a way out because he might be hit with a wave behind which he may not be able to explain soonest.
Abeg i know facebook.com which one be dis Akpos.com
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Yeahmee: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
you two face folks, u are someone on fb and another person on yookos. why do u try effortlessly to compete with everyone. that your prayer can't save your pastor Chris. for your information, all Christians are anointed and we all carry the same measure.
joecities: my friend reading your false information, i am forced to reply your post. a person like you is lost in the things of the world and you dont know the life of God. be warned pastor chris is a man sent from God to the world,to us , to your mother,to your father all of your family you are not an exception.speaking against such an anoited man of God.do you know what you are doing to your self no you dont. let me tell you.. you are shut-circuiting your life from the power supply grid and you need salvation now now now. say this prayer after me . dear heavenly father!i am sorry for speaking against your son pastor chris. todat i repent of my sins ,i declare i am born again and greater is the own at work in me than him in the world. i now walk in the consciousness of my new life in JESUS NAME AMEN. ...YOU ARE WELCOME YOUR NEW FAMILY..now call me and say thank you.
Re: Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook by Webwizinnaija: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
thehomer: This yookos appears to be an attempt at building a walled garden for these Christ Embassy members. It'll probably die a slow death as time goes on.
you got it all wrong nothing that christ embassy starts that ever dies check history, this is a project backed by the holy spirit himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Get Committed To A Church / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.