Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. (231 Views)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. by cuddling44(f): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hi good people. Pls is anyone dat has been into forex trading engliten me. How long can u keep ur capital in forex. Am told i will be paid weekly. Tho am not going to be trading myself but through a broker. Or should i invest in treasury bills through my bank but d interest will not be 100k for a year but d forex is like 300k monthly. Forex traders help me here

2 Likes

Re: Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. by efe21: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
cuddling44:
Hi good people. Pls is anyone dat has been into forex trading engliten me. How long can u keep ur capital in forex. Am told i will be paid weekly. Tho am not going to be trading myself but through a broker. Or should i invest in treasury bills through my bank but d interest will not be 100k for a year but d forex is like 300k monthly. Forex traders help me here
My name is Efelexy.... Forex trading is 100 million times better than anything online these days in terms of the benefits.... I am a profitable Forex trader myself so I know what I am saying..... But here is the thing.... Don't you ever give your money to anyone to trade for you.... Never do that. You must trade yourself.... But one important thing is this.... Trading is a skill, and if you lack the skill don't ever trade because you will end up looking your money no matter the millions you are bringing to the market..... No get rich quick in Forex..... Trading is a job like every other jobs, and take time and deliberate efforts to perfect through trading and practicing in the market.... You can start on demo till you profitable on demo, never go live.

2 Likes

Re: Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. by cuddling44(f): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
cuddling44:
[quote author=efe21 post=111884122
My name is Efelexy.... Forex trading is 100 million times better than anything online these days in terms of the benefits.... I am a profitable Forex trader myself so I know what I am saying..... But here is the thing.... Don't you ever give your money to anyone to trade for you.... Never do that. You must trade yourself.... But one important thing

Thanks sir.. i was introduced to it by someone who has been into it .. tho with a broker and he collect 2m every friday. Am just torn inbetween going with him or going for treasury bills. Tho d forex interest seems juicing dan less dan 100k d bank will give on treasury Bill's..

1 Like

Re: Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. by efe21: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
cuddling44:
[quote author=efe21 post=111884122
My name is Efelexy.... Forex trading is 100 million times better than anything online these days in terms of the benefits.... I am a profitable Forex trader myself so I know what I am saying..... But here is the thing.... Don't you ever give your money to anyone to trade for you.... Never do that. You must trade yourself.... But one important thing

Thanks sir.. i was introduced to it by someone who has been into it .. tho with a broker and he collect 2m every friday. Am just torn inbetween going with him or going for treasury bills. Tho d forex interest seems juicing dan less dan 100k d bank will give on treasury Bill's..
Treasury bills is safer to be candid since it is handled by the bank and you can never lose your money for sure. But Forex on the other hand, you stand the risk of losing it all that is why experience in the market and trading skill is very important.

Now let me explain something to you, that person pulling you to invest is not 100% sincere to you because brokers don't help clients to trade..... And secondly Forex is not a fix thing, it is an everyday market with ups and downs. So no two days or weeks are the same. So there is no way he can be receiving 2m every Friday when it is not a Ponzi scheme that operates on percent.... Lolzzzz. In Forex one can make money this week, and not make money even in the next two weeks that follows.... That is the market for you.... It is the world's largest financial market with trillions of dollars exchanging hands across the globe 24 hours and 5 days a week..... In Forex you compete against the sharpest minds in the world, and also against yourself. So money management and risk management is every important in the market to ensure you do not blow your trading account equity. I always encourage newbies to the market to learn to trade themselves no matter how long it will take them and never focus on money when starting out, but rather focus on acquiring the right trading skill, then money will run after them in the end.

So my advice to you my friend is to put your hard earned money into treasury bills that is safe. Then go on to learn how to trade Forex by yourself on a demo account just to see if it is what you will like to do or not.

I repeat do not give anyone your money please, be very courteous and rather put it at the bank's treasury bills where you can safely access it at anytime, instead of losing it to Forex that you don't yet know anything about. God bless you. Cheers �.

1 Like

Re: Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. by cuddling44(f): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Thanks sir... i really appreciate u... thanks soo much for taking ur time to advise me. Gracias smiley
Re: Is Forex Better Than Treasury Bill's.. by Maccarthy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
cuddling44:
Thanks sir... i really appreciate u... thanks soo much for taking ur time to advise me. Gracias smiley
Efe is right. You can't take 2M from the market every week without losing 2/3 in losing weeks. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose so beware.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Profitable Side Hustles One Can Do Right Now Along With A Regular 9-5 Salary J / Massive Discount On Jumia This Easter / Pos Aggregator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.