Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic (82171 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Why I Don't Want To Marry- Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SugarGirl44(f): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
if she is wise! she shouldn't wait for natural conception, ivf asap! Time is ruining out!

Which time is running out?
Why are you such a busy body over somebody's life?
She's having the best time of her life and by God's grace she will deliver safely. You're here projecting your sad life on her.
You or your sisters that had kids in your teens, are your lives better off than hers?
Some people's lives are so sad and empty coupled with poverty that the only thing they have going for them are active spermatozoa and eggs, then start giving birth to kids you can't take care of.
Then when you see people that have planned their lives such that their kids can never lack, you begin to envy them and project your misery on them, and start calling them evening newspaper and reminding them of their age.
I know that's the only way you can feel a bit good about yourself, sorry.
But you and others like you should try and rest, Rita and other women like her are happy with her lives, leave them alone abeg.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by royalmu: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by house10s2: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Bluffly:

Obviously you are derranged to utter such, saying blacks. People in general all over the world can be unsettled with opinions including yourself.
Maybe if you went to school you would have read about the insatiable nature of humans. Humans not blacks and this was not propounded by a bkack man.
u must b stupid this morning, was my business with others around d world are they d ones making foolish comment? look at d educated one talking like a fool

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
You people have started with the hyping.

You will never learn that there is nothing like strong man or woman in marriage.

It is the reason why many are dying silently in their marriages. The fear that society will call them weak is the reason why many are taking shit in the name of compromise and strength.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Sperm donor cha ..... but safe delivery & happy nuptials/marriage to the couple. wink
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by OkoAnike(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

47 actually, it seems too risky

Risky when you are broke...

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by bonnyhope: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2022
How can people be so concern about others people s life ..judging and even saying things that would happen to you as if they are God

Indeed Baba was right when he said Nigerian youths are lazy
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Awkabigboy: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
there is nothing brave about marrying an evening newspaper. One of those female subtle manipulation. We hear una grin grin cheesy
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by seyz91(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
You said it all!
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by PericomaNwankwo: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:

Money, my friend, it's money!! Very important. It's better to be financially healthy in the midst of chaos than to be broke in the midst of chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Oceanjagaban: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Wetin bring brave inside this matter...Mr mumu man
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by zinaunreal(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2022
I can't abeg. Why should I be brave when women are useless

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by otukpoyam(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40

Money is the answer o. Do you know the age when Janet Jackson had her baby? Rita Dominic can afford the best of the best worldwide. The best doctors, tests, surgeons, medicines etc

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by michigang: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Fidelis anosike young? How? The guy is in his late 50s. He just has a boyish face. Heard he has even been married twice before. Do you no when he bought daily times that you are calling him young? Even the daily times hasn't functioned since he bought it. There's a lot of litigation and issues with it. So what did he publish in daily times? All this hype is unnecessary
does he have any kid before?
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by godofuck231: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Moches:

Be kind. Kindness to people doesn't cost money. It's free.
ok history will not remember you
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Legendoo: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2022
At least she's now married.

In 5 years , wrinkles go don dey her face . In ten years she's old old . Damn it.

She will be 54 when her first child turns ten.

Girls make una dey listen to advise, try to marry early whether you be career woman or not. Our mothers did this effortlessly.

The guy try sha, I no go fit.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by georgeakins: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

47 actually, it seems too risky

It is not risky if her situation is being handled by experts in medical field.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by wisdomkid: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2022
joe54:
Or a SIMP

Even hoodlums have start using the word SIMP without actually knowing the meaning. The true meaning behind this sigma word have been crushed by kids

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40

Don't worry about her. Worry about yourself.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Kizzygentle:
But for a truth I always imagine how this guys that marry this older ladies especially the public figures do this.. This celebrities at their prime are top oloshoes that's why they don't marry when they are suppose to.. I mean it's ridiculous how a vibrant and very successful oriented man like this will settle with such.. Well it's a good thing to settle regardless of whoever u settle with, who am I to say less.. I wish them the best in their marital union. May God bless us with our own ribs..

Na I'm dey pain you. BEHAVE
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Lol... Can y'all just stop behaving like village people already? Let people be. Let people live thier lives how it fits them. Someone called her a rotten fruit above. I wonder the kind of homes some of y'all come from. You feel comfortable insulting someone you're not fighting with. What's the thought process behind that? She was called out for not having a husband. Now she has one, and she's still not spared. Wow... Nigerian women, y'all are really trying.

The intriguing thing is the critics here are mostly males that can't afford two boxers. grin
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Kizzygentle:
But for a truth I always imagine how this guys that marry this older ladies especially the public figures do this.. This celebrities at their prime are top oloshoes that's why they don't marry when they are suppose to.. I mean it's ridiculous how a vibrant and very successful oriented man like this will settle with such.. Well it's a good thing to settle regardless of whoever u settle with, who am I to say less.. I wish them the best in their marital union. May God bless us with our own ribs..

You can't stand shoulder to shoulder with fidelis.

Face your match in the brothels.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Overrated...
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Ofolete: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Rita, my kind of woman. I love you
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Aaaahhhhh, she never enter menupus soo??

That man is strong trutru grin

The man go don born before jo, no fresh man will marry mama at 50

Define fresh and see if you qualify.

Mumu
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Cheeryfeet: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Peace081:
The most important thing is that she is getting married n pregnant at the same time..
He (God) makes all things beautiful in his own time
So it's God that made it beautiful in his time abi? The same God that says thou shall not fornicate, now made her pregnant before marriage, is she Mary? Good thing is good let's celebrate it but you must not attach God's name to everything abeg

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by We4all: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have a girlfriend above 40+.. what is the chance of her getting pregnant

You dey marry her or you dey marry dey pikin she wan born?

If she is over 40, then my guess is that you’re older. The question is, are you sterile enough to impregnate her?

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2022
gulfer:
The guy doesn't look happy to me in all the pictures I have seen of them except you tell me that is his constant mien. The pictures are those of someone trying to convince himself that he is doing the right thingy or busy with introspection undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Go and meet him make e fvCk you na. So he can be happy.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2022
OGraffix:

Are u God... Nd who told you she can't conceive successful?... Una go just dey yarn anyhow talk undecided

Don't mind that 1mpotent vessel.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Rexnegro(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

There is a man for every woman.
And believe or not, marriage has no time table.
It is not when you marry that matters, but if you will be happily married.
My crush that year

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by We4all: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Legendoo:
At least she's now married.

In 5 years , wrinkles go don dey her face . In ten years she's old old . Damn it.

She will be 54 when her first child turns ten. [b][/b]

Girls make una dey listen to advise, try to marry early whether you be career woman or not. Our mothers did this effortlessly.

The guy try sha, I no go fit.

Agbaya, there are people who were 70 when their kids in their 40’s passed on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.