Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic (82153 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Why I Don't Want To Marry- Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Ibrahimkogi1010: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

I liked, shared and quoted abeg u too much na people like u I want to be close to u get d wisdom weh I need to grow u be better and straight forward person God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by philip0906(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Agugbadin: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:

She is over 44.

She is 46yrs old.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by fmonigent(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Peace081:
The most important thing is that she is getting married n pregnant at the same time..
He (God) makes all things beautiful in his own time

You can say that again.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by janetakan(f): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2022
godofuck231:
Over ripe apple or just simply rotten

You're such a horrible person smh

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by janetakan(f): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Agugbadin:

She is 46yrs old.

So? Age watchers club president. So?
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by janetakan(f): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2022
They look cute together!

I wish them a happily married life. smiley
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by We4all: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2022
tunwumi:
This is part one of the movie "hookers got hooked". We will wait for the part two of "he's irresponsible", "I am married to myself “," pay your child's bills" etc.

Lmao nollywood!

You go wait tire. Even if things don’t go as planned, classy Rita will never fight dirty on Social Media. She isn’t like the other Mbeke celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by DSoj(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Rita... 46
Fidelis.. 56

Marriage/Wedding has no time.
When its ur time, its ur time
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by engrfaruq(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2022
After every Tom Dick and Harry has gotten his share of the fruit, the SIMP is now staking all his life for the seed that's left. Tufiakwa
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Donaluta(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
if she is wise! she shouldn't wait for natural conception, ivf asap! Time is ruining out!

IVF for person weh already carry belle.. most of Una no dey read
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Peace081: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Cheeryfeet:

So it's God that made it beautiful in his time abi? The same God that says thou shall not fornicate, now made her pregnant before marriage, is she Mary? Good thing is good let's celebrate it but you must not attach God's name to everything abeg
Assuming she got married n stayed for years without getting pregnant, hypocrite like you will label her barren
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by rajiedreez: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2022
Later now we go dey hear say he abandoned one family somewhere, abeg make no body put sand for Rita garri o, she's waited for too long abeg.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Bluffly: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2022
house10s2:
u must b stupid this morning, was my business with others around d world are they d ones making foolish comment? look at d educated one talking like a fool
Stop makimg stupid comment as well. You are not concerned about the world and youu are using collective word "blacks". Please shift

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by VULCAN(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Get out of your house and go to the maternity ward and see over 40's delivering healthy children.

All of you that ignore real life and get your info strictly from online.

Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40

3 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by NoToPile: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Chochocho people will never rest, another persin mata go hook una throat one day.

She no marry wahala
She marry wahala
She get Belle - Na age of conception be the problem again, as if she's the only woman in her 40s giving birth.

Chochocho pipo rest oo.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SocialJustice: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Ibrahimkogi1010:

I liked, shared and quoted abeg u too much na people like u I want to be close to u get d wisdom weh I need to grow u be better and straight forward person God bless u
Thank you so much. I appreciate this.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Missionaire: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by derecho(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Young man at 56 and divorced?
I no understand the purpose of saying young man.
Maybe brave because of the enormity of work involved.
Rita,in my opinion, is like every other indecisive girl who got favoured at 47.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by grandlexuz(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
doshiyad1:

What is risky about?? go and ask sinach
Childbirth at 47 comes with plenty of risks and complications. There is no room for argument for an established fact.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by OlawaleBammie: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Define fresh and see if you qualify.

Mumu

Imbecilic being calling someone mumu, eeehhh wahala

Imbecilicsamuel, iyen iwo naa

See this imbec!le ooh grin

Wat a loss
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Tareq1105: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2022
godofuck231:
Over ripe apple or just simply rotten

Why are you this pained?

I expect you to be happy for her. Why are you full of hatred?
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by grandlexuz(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2022
VULCAN:
Get out of your house and go to the maternity ward and see over 40's delivering healthy children.

All of you that ignore real life and get your info strictly from online.

Don't also forget to ask the maternity attendant to show you a record of complications arising from 45 + ..
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by girlygirlyMain: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Imagine for one minute that a man as woke as her fiance didn't check that the pregnancy was real...

Quaddafi29:

What a miracle to be pregnant at 48!!! Wow. I hope it's for real. Congrats to her
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by ufotty2001: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2022
We4all:

You dey marry her or you dey marry dey pikin she wan born?

If she is over 40, then my guess is that you’re older. The question is, are you sterile enough to impregnate her?
Am 36yrs..
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by IamV: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Camelot65:
"Only a brave man can marry her". What's that supposed to mean? undecided

The caption got me thinking when marrying a woman over 40years old becomes a show of bravery.
They keep misappropriating words just to suit their narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by grandlexuz(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
house10s2:
u must b stupid this morning, was my business with others around d world are they d ones making foolish comment? look at d educated one talking like a fool

You made a fool of yourself when labeled blacks as the source of your inability to sustain a sustained erection..
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by TruthUntold: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Lol... Can y'all just stop behaving like village people already? Let people be. Let people live thier lives how it fits them. Someone called her a rotten fruit above. I wonder the kind of homes some of y'all come from. You feel comfortable insulting someone you're not fighting with. What's the thought process behind that? She was called out for not having a husband. Now she has one, and she's still not spared. Wow... Nigerian women, y'all are really trying.
You have no idea the kind trash black women are forced to swallow. I open a tread regarding women expecting negative toxicity everytime and I am never disappointed, ever.
Nobody holy pass, but the double standards around here is becoming unbearable, hm.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Abujaexpress: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Mr. Fidelis wanted to make sure that the womb had not been shifted. Thank God for mama Rita
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
If you read comments here,you will notice that most people are from dysfunctional families.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by TruthUntold: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Does that really matter?
It does, the older the riskier the complications she could suffer on the labour table, if she's giving birth outside of the country though, should be seamless, they've got experienced skillz in that area.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by BloomingDale(f): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Younger women should be wary marrying older guys.

Children of fathers aged 40 or over are 5 times more likely to develop an autism spectrum disorder than children of fathers aged 30 or less. They also have a slightly increased risk of developing schizophrenia and other mental health disorders later in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.