Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? (261 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? by farous(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Even the kid on the street can never fail this question: WHO IS THE OWNER OF LAGOS?. Nobody can fail the answer - Tinubu

Is this the kind of mistake Nigerians want to put themselves into by making one man owner of Nigeria the way he captured Lagos and made it a personal property that nobody can say or decide anything without Tinubu with all his corrupt wealth so far amassed.

Don't you think that giving Tinubu APC presidential ticket is simply handing over Nigeria to him as his personal property?.
Re: Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? by Balkan(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu is a bastard and drug peddling idiot.
He thinks Nigeria is Lagos
Re: Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? by Codeye(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
I might not support Tinubu aspiration to become President but Nigeria is Lagos and Lagos is Nigeria. The rest States are overrun by unknown gum men, bandits, Iswap/ bokoharam Fulani militias... Etc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

Tinubu presidential ambition is something that can never happen.
Re: Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? by Donshegxy10(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Like him or hate him, the man tinubu is the next president of nigeria.
You will be disappointed that your favourites wont even get the ticket.
Politics is about alignment, strategizing, consultations and money.
Asiwaju is the man to beat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? by Donshegxy10(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Like him or hate him, the man tinubu is the next president of nigeria.
You will be disappointed that your favourites wont even get the ticket.
Politics is about alignment, strategizing, consultations and money.
Asiwaju is the man to beat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria No Be Lagos. Say No To Tinubu: What Do U Think? by jyz200(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
farous:
Even the kid on the street can never fail this question: WHO IS THE OWNER OF LAGOS?. Nobody can fail the answer - Tinubu

Is this the kind of mistake Nigerians want to put themselves into by making one man owner of Nigeria the way he captured Lagos and made it a personal property that nobody can say or decide anything without Tinubu with all his corrupt wealth so far amassed.

Don't you think that giving Tinubu APC presidential ticket is simply handing over Nigeria to him as his personal property?.
You are not serious
You think if Nigeria is like Lagos
The whole country would be better

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Dr. Ekpo's Clanheadship Nailed On The Cross? / Don Jazzy Signs Boy Spyce To Mavin / 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.