Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige (256 Views)

2023: Fayemi Set To Declare On May 4 / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by Asura: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige
By
Titus Eleweke
Sun, 17 Apr 2022 11:11:23 GMT

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige has stated that God has spoken to him about his presidential ambition and he will declare on Tuesday.

Ngige made the statement on Saturday evening when members of the All Progressives Congress party welcomed him at the junction between Anambra and Enugu state.

Speaking to the crowd who had earlier asked him to declare for the presidential race, Ngige said he had consulted, and prayed and God has spoken back to him.

“I want to assure you that the period of Lent ended last night, and throughout the period, we communed with God. We did spiritual exercises and fasted. We talked to God and his angels and God has talked back to us. God has spoken to me. I want to assure the people that I will not disappoint you. I will speak to you in the language you will understand and like,” he said.

According to him, when he spent only 34 months as governor of Anambra state, he did more than those who spent eight years in office. Ngige added that he will replicate that at the national level if given the opportunity.

He said it is a great mistake for people to compare him with Peter Obi and Willie Obiano, noting that within the 34 months, he did better than them.

Ngige said that he did not only lay the foundation of the new Anambra but he built houses, edifices, schools and other facilities in the state.

He also said that during his tenure as governor, pensions were paid as and when due.

“I want to be your ambassador in Nigeria. We will work as we did in Anambra if the Nigerian people give us a chance. I will work as I did in the senate if Nigerians give us the chance. We will also work as I have been working as a minister of labour and productivity over the years,” he said.

According to Ngige, he has met all the governors in the southeast and they have accepted to support his ambition.

“This journey is not for APC alone. Our brothers and sisters in the Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressive Grand Alliance party are in support. They will agree with me as a person. They know that I am more qualified than any other person from the southeast. Among all, I am the most qualified, they will support me,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-god-has-spoken-to-me-i-will-declare-on-tuesday-says-ngige

Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by triple996(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
No mkpurumiri will ever near asorock grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
God oo. Ehh
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
God speaks to somebody like you??
That means there's every possibility that God is Buhari neighbor niyen
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
My fellow Nigerians I would soon declare, i am just waiting to hear from the lord too..... grin grin grin

Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Occult. I have consulted
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by DanseMacabre(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmmmm.

'God' never recover the suffer wey im suffer for Chris Okotie hand finish, Ngige wan come add him own.
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by SarkinYarki: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Clown
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by CryptoClub2018: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Devil go dey deceive some people them go dey lie against God. If not that God is a God of mercy, thunder for they strike all this people wey they use him name lie
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by CryptoClub2018: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm.

'God' never recover the suffer wey im suffer for Chris Okotie hand finish, Ngige wan come add him own.

God wey just dey happy with the resurrection of his son our Lord Jesus Christ na him this Ngige dey disturb with lie.
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by ufuosman(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Funny politicians everywhere in naija
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by DanseMacabre(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

God wey just dey happy with the resurrection of his son our Lord Jesus Christ na him this Ngige dey disturb with lie.

My brother... grin grin grin
Re: 2023: God Has Spoken To Me, I Will Declare On Tuesday, Says Ngige by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022

(1)

Soludo Makes New Appointments For Sa's And Heads Of Agencies / 2023: Senator Dr Chris Ngige Formally Declares For Presidency (photos & Videos) / 2023: Group Uncovers Plan To Hijack APGA Rep Ticket For Obi Cubana's Youngerbro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.