Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible (3119 Views)

MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MindHacker9009(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
@Maxindhouse is this the origin of the watchtower Bible you have been teaching from?

Video transcript:
2:10
to find additional support for their
2:11
altered scriptures the watchtower has
2:13
even turned to the occult
the new testament a bible translation by
2:17
Johannes Grieber has been used as an
2:19
authority in many of their publications
2:22
Johannes Grieberr was a spiritualist
2:25
heavily involved with the occult
2:27
his translation was completed under the
2:28
direction of spirit messengers with the
2:31
aid of his wife who is a self-professed
2:33
spirit
2:34
medium

This Is What An Actual Bible Scholar Thinks Of The Jehovah's Witnesses Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grgTgH8sl1w
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hope you know that Elohim and Jehovah are two different gods?

And hope you don’t equate the mistake of saying Jehovah and eledumare or chineke are the same?
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Hope you know that Elohim and Jehovah are two different gods? And hope you don’t equate the mistake of saying Jehovah and eledumare or chineke are the same?

You should have learned through this thread that i (Max) only respond to whoever i will, if anyone wants to learn from me you must humble yourself and ask politely.
I ignored this OP and his thread because we had no prior discussion before this so starting a thread in my name doesn't move me.
You either ask me politely or i keep you in suspense as we will both continue chatting without me satisfying your urge to argue! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You should have learned through this thread that i (Max) only respond to whoever i will, if anyone wants to learn from me you must humble yourself and ask politely.
I ignored this OP and his thread because we had no prior discussion before this so starting a thread in my name doesn't move me.
You either ask me politely or i keep you in suspense as we will both continue chatting without me satisfying your urge to argue! wink

That’s why it’s called belief and not knowledge. Okay bro..
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

That’s why it’s called belief and not knowledge. Okay bro..

It's OK Sir, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. We call it KNOWLEDGE not just belief! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK Sir, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. We call it KNOWLEDGE not just belief! smiley

Knowledge is not same as belief.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Knowledge is not same as belief.
Agreed!
But in the case of true Christians what we know is not BELIEF rather it's KNOWLEDGE! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Agreed!
But in the case of true Christians what we know is not BELIEF rather it's KNOWLEDGE! smiley

Your Bible says otherwise.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Your Bible says otherwise.

That's why you should learn from the right source because the Bible is not just a book that could be ready and understood by all kinds of people!
The Bible repeatedly emphasized on the need for KNOWLEDGE:

But as for the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Genesis 2:17

My people will be silenced, because there is no KNOWLEDGE. Because you have rejected KNOWLEDGE, I will also reject you from serving as my priest; And because you have forgotten the law of your God, I myself will forget your sons! Hosea 4:6 smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you should learn from the right source because the Bible is not just a book that could be ready and understood by all kinds of people!

My people will be silenced, because there is no KNOWLEDGE. Because you have rejected KNOWLEDGE, I will also reject you from serving as my priest; And because you have forgotten the law of your God, I myself will forget your sons! Hosea 4:6 smiley

Then shouldn’t I be asking the Jews, who wrote the Old Testament(Judaism) for the real meaning of it? They own the source of the book you are quoting.

Hebrew 11:16
And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him."

Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Then shouldn’t I be asking the Jews, who wrote the Old Testament(Judaism) for the real meaning of it? They own the source of the book you are quoting.

Hebrew 11:16
And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him."

Well that's why you need to calm down and learn otherwise you will jump into the wrong conclusion!

The Bible book of Hosea 4:6 was talking about Jews and God specifically said they rejected KNOWLEDGE so if you want understanding of the Bible you need to know those given the spirit to TEACH you! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But as for the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Genesis 2:17

Genesis 2:17 contradicts what knowledge is lol
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well that's why you need to calm down and learn otherwise you will jump into the wrong conclusion!

The Bible book of Hosea 4:6 was talking about Jews and God specifically said they rejected KNOWLEDGE so if you want understanding of the Bible you need to know those given the spirit to TEACH you! smiley

The book of hosea was written by Jews who practiced Judaism. The Christians copied it to their book, Bible literally means collections of books, so where did they collect these books from? And the Old Testament was written by Judaist for Judaism, I mean even Christianity came from Judaism lol.. so Are you a Judaist?
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Genesis 2:17 contradicts what knowledge is lol

You see what i mean now? smiley
Instead of asking thought provoking questions so as to know what the Bible really teach you're jumping into conclusion.
So how do you think a person like me will give you my attention when you won't allow me to explain what the Bible teach? smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You see what i mean now? smiley
Instead of asking thought provoking questions so as to know what the Bible really teach you're jumping into conclusion.
So how do you think a person like me will give you my attention when you won't allow me to explain what the Bible teach? smiley

Knowledge deals with knowing, ignorance deals with not knowing.
How does that verse relate to knowledge? Or we have 2 type of knowledge?
Don’t you need to learn what is good and bad is, to be able to discern? If you learn only good how will you know what bad is? And can we say you are knowledgeable then?

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

The book of hosea was written by Jews who practiced Judaism. The Christians copied it to their book, Bible literally means collections of books, so where did they collect these books from? And the dOld Testament was written by Judaist for Judaism, I mean even Christianity came from Judaism lol.. so Are you a Judaist?

This is the reason why i kept asking you questions instead of answering you, because you're so hasty and aggressive with your approach to sensitive matters.
You will never get the attention of serious minded individuals if you're not mild in your approach! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is the reason why i kept asking you questions instead of answering you, because you're so hasty and aggressive with your approach to sensitive matters.
You will never get the attention of serious minded individuals if you're not mild in your approach! smiley

You have no answer to it, save me the ad hominem.. you are just learning about these new facts of your Israelite gods. Elohim and Jehovah precisely. You are quoting a book you don’t know of his origin, yet you have knowledge of it? You don’t, you only have some knowledge of it, and some knowledge is not same as knowledge, that’s where belief comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Knowledge deals with knowing, ignorance deals with not knowing.
How does that verse relate to knowledge? Or we have 2 type of knowledge?
Don’t you need to learn what is good and bad is, to be able to discern? If you learn only good how will you know what bad is? And can we say you are knowledgeable then?

This is what i sensed in your approach the other time before i started throwing your questions back at you.
To win over a soul you must be mild enough to reach the heart of your audience and you can only do that by listening attentively before speaking. Any intellectual will see you as being defensive with your approach as you will not allow the person you want to chat with speak what is in his/her mind! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

You have no answer to it, save me the ad hominem.. you are just learning about these new facts of your Israelite gods. Elohim and Jehovah precisely. You are quoting a book you don’t know of his origin, yet you have knowledge of it? You don’t, you only have some knowledge of it, and some knowledge is not same as knowledge, that’s where belief comes in.

Well you are entitled to your opinion! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what i sensed in your approach the other time before i started throwing your questions back at you.
To win over a soul you must be mild enough to reach the heart of your audience and you can only do that by listening attentively before speaking. Any intellectual will see you as being defensive with your approach as you will not allow the person you want to chat with speak what is in his/her mind! smiley

Being defensive by telling you the history and origin of the book you are calling Bible? You are the one being defensive here. I have answered all your questions..
The hosea book you were quoting were written by Judaist for Judaism, did I lie? If we want to truly learn from the source shouldn’t we meet those that wrote it?
And you can not win any soul, it’s not a competition,you can only enlighten.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well you are entitled to your opinion! wink

So you see knowledge is different from belief.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

So you see knowledge is different from belief.

You are entitled to your own opinion my friend! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are entitled to your own opinion my friend! wink

Opinion forcibly overcomes truth.
We all know what knowledge is.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Opinion forcibly overcomes truth.
We all know what knowledge is.

Well with the highlighted i disagree Sir! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well with the highlighted i disagree Sir! wink

Knowledge deals with to know.
Ignorance deals with not knowing.
Bring your own definition.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Knowledge deals with to know.
Ignorance deals with not knowing.
Bring your own definition.

KNOWLEDGE WORKS out benefits while IGNORANCE yield no benefit! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

KNOWLEDGE WORKS out benefits while IGNORANCE yield no benefit! wink

You are listing importance of knowledge and ignorance and that’s one of it, but what I’m asking is what’s knowledge itself..
I like your example though, Doing evil also yields no benefit, can you now see that the only evil is ignorance?

Omo this your religion really limiting your thinking, ordinary definition of knowledge is hard to provide lol.

3 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are listing importance of knowledge and that’s one of it, but what I’m asking is what’s knowledge itself..

Omo this your religion really limiting your thinking, ordinary definition of knowledge is hard to provide lol.

Nigerians have lots of definitions as professors in different fields of academics but with all the definitions my people has China is producing so many things while my own people with all our DEFINITIONS aren't productive.
So which is more important, the worthless definition or the practical application of KNOWLEDGE? smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nigerians have lots of definitions as professors in different fields of academics but with all the definitions my people has China is producing so many things while my own people with all our DEFINITIONS aren't productive.
So which is more important, the worthless definition or the practical application of KNOWLEDGE? smiley

Are the professors in China responsible for their productiveness?
So we have 2 type of knowledge? How many types of ignorance do we have ?
We all know the definition of knowledge, if practical knowledge is not the same as it can it be called knowledge?
Hope you know the difference between the same and alike?

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Are the professors in China responsible for their productiveness?
So we have 2 type of knowledge? How many types of ignorance do we have ?

You will only continue arguing fruitlessly my guy. Let's go straight to the benefits of what you call KNOWLEDGE that's what will prove if it's real KNOWLEDGE or MISINFORMATION! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You will only continue arguing fruitlessly my guy. Let's go straight to the benefits of what you call KNOWLEDGE that's what will prove if it's real KNOWLEDGE or MISINFORMATION! wink

Your analogy about the professors is a bust lol, you can’t lie to yourself sha.

Knowledge is knowing
Ignorance is not knowing.

If any other definition of knowledge( like practical and other type you mentioned) is not same as these then we call them alike. So they are not knowledge but like knowledge.
I ask again what’s your definition of knowledge and ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Your analogy about the professors is a bust lol, you can’t lie to yourself sha.

Knowledge is knowing
Ignorance is not knowing.

If any other definition of knowledge( like practical and other type you mentioned) is not same as these then we call them alike. So they are not knowledge but like knowledge.
I ask again what’s your definition of knowledge and ignorance, definition not importance.

Definition is nothing to me but benefits of what you call KNOWLEDGE Sir!
So if you only want to argue about words then court me out, i go for what is WORKING out BENEFITS not just talks talks talks! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Illuminatti Symbols In The US Dollars (pics) / Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / Believing In JESUS Also Means Believing In His Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.