Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible (3242 Views)

MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

So knowledge is what is known by oneself and can not be told by anybody? You need not read any book to experience knowledge?
You said knowledge is working, so many things are working yet I haven’t experienced how it works, haven’t flew in a working jet.

NO! KNOWLEDGE is agreed upon by those putting it to use and getting it's BENEFITS, it could be found in books but without putting it to good use you can't get the benefits!
YES! KNOWLEDGE is working so if you've not experienced it then you don't have to start arguing with those who have EXPERIENCED it.
When an air force officer is talking about his experience of a jet fighter all you need to KNOW about it is listen well not arguing! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! KNOWLEDGE is agreed upon by those putting it to use and getting it's BENEFITS, it could be found in books but without putting it to good use you can't get the benefits!
YES! KNOWLEDGE is working so if you've not experienced it then you don't have to start arguing with those who have EXPERIENCED it.
When an air force officer is talking about his experience of a jet fighter all you need to KNOW about it is listen well not arguing! smiley

But you just said knowledge is having the experience one self? You are going back and forth.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

You are still quoting the Torah from the Pharisees lol.

There’s only knowledge and ignorance.
Knowledge deals with what’s
Ignorance deals with what’s not.
If it’s not the same as this, then they are alike them.
Faith/belief anything you call it, don’t stress yourself, it’s weak, just changing words and you think you did something, is this what your religion is about? Very deceptive!

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley

Your belief, my knowledge, mr believer.

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

But you just said knowledge is having the experience one self? You are going back and forth!
NO! Experience is not about just one person but many witnesses because death may end what only you knew but when it's EXPERIENCED by many people then the info will be passed to the next generation by survivors! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Your belief, my knowledge, mr believer.
Whatever you want to call it Sir! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! Experience is not about just one person but many witnesses because death may end what only you knew but when it's EXPERIENCED by many people then the info will be passed to the next generation by survivors! smiley

Then you don’t know what death is, you only have belief of what people say death is. How can info be passed after death? They are myths, beliefs and opinions.. only you can truly know what death is until you experience it.
And you said this? Perfect?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you want to call it Sir! wink
Okay believer.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Knowledge is what is known, not what people know. It’s until you know how it works that you have knowledge in it, your definition of knowledge is already weak from the start.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Then you don’t know what death is, you only have belief of what people say death is. How can info be passed after death? They are myths, beliefs and opinions.. only you can truly know what death is until you experience it.
And you said this? Perfect?

PERFECT in the sense that you as a person can be in the midst of those who experience the benefits so your personal experience will be your own property that nothing can take away from you. But it's other Witnesses that will help you whenever you're contemplating on how it all goes.
For instance, there was a football match between two teams and you were there but it's other Witnesses of the match that can tell you what you missed in the match and while you know how the rest goes their report will compliment what you missed to complete your knowledge! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Knowledge is what is known, not what people know. It’s until you know how it works that you have knowledge in it, your definition of knowledge is already weak from the start.

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

PERFECT in the sense that you as a person can be in the midst of those who experience the benefits so your personal experience will be your own property that nothing can take away from you. But it's other Witnesses that will help you whenever you're contemplating on how it all goes.
For instance, there was a football match between two teams and you were there but it's other Witnesses of the match that can tell you what you missed in the match and while you know how the rest goes their report will compliment what you missed to complete your knowledge! smiley

But those eye witnesses can’t tell you all you need to know about the match, a lot of people from different angles will have something different to say.
And since your friend told you only a part of what happened in the match, did you truly know what happened in the match?
Knowledge is about knowing, not knowing part, or some but KNOWING ALL OF IT.
And since it’s part, it’s not the same as knowledge, BUT LIKE KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! wink

knowledge is what is known and by one self, you said it.

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

But those eye witnesses can’t tell you all you need to know about the match, a lot of people from different angles will have something different to say.
And since your friend told you only a part of what happened in the match, did you truly know what happened in the match?
Knowledge is about knowing, not knowing part, or some but KNOWING ALL OF IT.
And since it’s part, it’s not the same as knowledge, BUT LIKE KNOWLEDGE.

That's exactly what i'm saying!
Since you're present at the event nobody can tell you the match never took place but it's the comments of other eyewitnesses that will compliment for what you missed during the match. So when talking about the match you will confidently say everything including what other eyewitnesses told you because you were also present to witness how it goes! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

knowledge is what is known and by one self, you said it.

Yes what you experienced but not only you alone so that your knowledge can be ACCURATE! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's exactly what i'm saying!
Since you're present at the event nobody can tell you the match never took place but it's the comments of other eyewitnesses that will compliment for what you missed during the match. So when talking about the match you will confidently say everything including what other eyewitnesses told you because you were also present to witness how it goes! smiley

So why haven’t you gotten and used the comments of other religions and doctrines, all had a thing to say.
Why did you believe one eye witness, your friend, and not the other eye witnesses?
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[/b]Yes what you experienced but not only you alone so that your knowledge can be ACCURATE! smiley[b]

Contradicting yourself again, I’m tired. Omo
But you haven’t experienced death, so how did you truly know?, doesn’t the 2 have to be done before you can know? Or just one of it? It’s about passing infos? Or experiencing it? Or both?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

So why haven’t you gotten and used the comments of other religions and doctrines, all had a thing to say.
Why did you believe one eye witness, your friend, and not the other eye witnesses?

This is what makes Jehovah's Witnesses different from all the people on this planet!

The Bible is the book we are using to teach ourselves but our trust in the Bible is not just based on what is written in that book, rather on the fact that we have put what that book says to use and experienced the benefits!

So if i need any complimentary comments it must be among those with whom i experienced the benefits not just anyone from other religions, just as i will trust the comment of a fellow eyewitness of the match not just someone who never watch the match! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what makes Jehovah's Witnesses different from all the people on this planet!

The Bible is the book we are using to teach ourselves but our trust in the Bible is not just based on what is written in that book, rather on the fact that we have put what that book says to use and experienced the benefits!

So if i need any complimentary comments it must be among those with whom i experienced the benefits not just anyone from other religions, just as i will trust the comment of a fellow eyewitness of the match not just someone who never watch the match! smiley
MAXInDHouse
This is weak.

But you haven’t experienced death, so how did you truly know?
Can you call that the same as knowledge or LIKE KNOWLEDGE?
And we agreed that knowledge is different from belief.
So if the johovah witness are different why did you equate them to football fans? Another analogy busted.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Contradicting yourself again, I’m tired. Omo
But you haven’t experienced death, so how did you truly know?, doesn’t the 2 have to be done before you can know? Or just one of it? It’s about passing infos? Or experiencing it? Or both?

It's due to your hastiness that you're running to the wrong conclusion on what i'm saying so if you're not calm i'm sorry i can't help you! wink

Death is a place of non-existence so i don't need to die first before knowing that the dead are conscious of nothing neither can they help or harm the living! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's due to your hastiness that you're running to the wrong conclusion on what i'm saying so if you're not calm i'm sorry i can't help you! wink

Death is a place of non-existence so i don't need to die first before knowing that the dead are conscious of nothing neither can they help or harm the living! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 smiley

So you don’t need to experience knowledge before you know it, just reading books will give you?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

So you don’t need to experience knowledge before you know it, just reading books will give you?

You're really funny walahi! cheesy

Well i've told you that KNOWLEDGE is what WORKS out BENEFITS!

So if there's nothing the dead can do for the living then what i read in that Bible book is KNOWLEDGE! wink

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're really funny walahi! cheesy

Well i've told you that KNOWLEDGE is what WORKS out BENEFITS!

So if there's nothing the dead can do for the living then what i read in that Bible book is KNOWLEDGE! wink

grin
Okay bro.

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

grin
Okay bro.
Alright my friend, thanks for your time, hope to chat with you some other time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Alright my friend, thanks for your time, hope to chat with you some other time! smiley

Sure

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Sure

So you love pasting my comments, shey?
Well that's part of the reasons why most people love chatting with Maximus.

Thanks for joining my fans club! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you love pasting my comments, shey?
Well that's part of the reasons why most people love chatting with Maximus.

Thanks for joining my fans club! wink

Yea.
For you to know what’s working, you must experience it, have you experienced death?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Yea.
For you to know what’s working, you must experience it, have you experienced death?

I thought we're done with the case of KNOWLEDGE? undecided

But i mustn't deprive you of true KNOWLEDGE {Matthew 7:7-8} so i will TEACH you!

KNOWLEDGE regarding the condition of the dead is what the Bible talked about and i BELIEVED (TRUSTED) it because there is no dead that has done anything either good or bad to the living! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought we're done with the case of KNOWLEDGE? undecided

But i mustn't deprive you of true KNOWLEDGE {Matthew 7:7-8} so i will TEACH you!

KNOWLEDGE regarding the condition of the dead is what the Bible talked about and i BELIEVED (TRUSTED) it because there is no dead that has done anything either good or bad to the living! wink
You didn’t answer my question on have you experienced death, how did you know? Don’t you need the experience to truly know? Don’t confuse “same” with “like”

Then you don’t need to experience knowledge yourself, just read it in a book.
Knowledge is what’s working? How did you know you know it’s working?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

You didn’t answer my question on have you experienced death, how did you know? Don’t you need the experience to truly know? Don’t confuse “same” with “like”
Then you don’t need to experience knowledge yourself, just read it in a book.
Knowledge is what’s working? How did you know you know it’s working?

Death is the direct opposite of Life so what else do you want to KNOW about the difference between the LIVING and the DEAD? cheesy
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Death is the direct opposite of Life so what else do you want to KNOW about the difference between the LIVING and the DEAD? cheesy

How did you know? You Jehovah witness are so deceptive, all your shenanigans about what will happen after one die has suddenly vaporize lol
Have you experienced death or you read about it in a book?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

How did you know?
Have you experienced death or you read about it in a book?

Ọmọ i'm still LIVING and i've witnessed people died, and after death they simply can't do a single thing.
What else would you like to know about the condition of the DEAD? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? / Giant Church Built In The City Of Onitsha (photos) / Video and pictures Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Members Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.