Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible (3247 Views)

MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Lol naso, the guy lies are too intentional. Why is he putting himself through that pain? Just to save his god face.

Good morning my guy, how was your night?

I can see how painful it is when you're trying to argue with a real Christian just to push forward your opinion but it's just a pity that the truth has something vital that lies don't have.
The truth WORKS out BENEFITS while lies will just remain in books and the heads of those carrying it up and down! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good morning my guy, how was your night?

I can see how painful it is when you're trying to argue with a real Christian just to push forward your opinion but it's just a pity that the truth has something vital that lies don't have.
The truth WORKS out BENEFITS while lies will just remain in books and the heads of those carrying it up and down! James 2:18-26 smiley

A real Christian that’s lying so blatantly, you don’t know what truth is, you only know a part of it that’s taught in your religion and that’s not same as truth, but it’s LIKE truth. Pharisees created Judaism after they came back from exile right? The Jewish god didn’t make any covenant with Abraham?
Everything you know about that madwomen were told to you by eye witness, that’s not knowledge that’s belief.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
LottiOk:
Guy u 10much, just see how u rubbished him & he ran away with his Bible tucked in his armpit cheesy grin cheesy So maxindhouse can b silenced like dis @Maynman dis smackdown u give am really sweet my belly. Thanks cheesy

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
What a blessing this is my God? So you are also one of the fans of MaxInDHouse on this forum and i never knew this moniker! smiley

Thanks for the compliment, i really love to see people appreciate good qualities in Christians but try to voice out next time when you're eyeing someone on a faceless forum like this, we chat to discuss what we KNOW so we can talk about solutions to problems affecting mankind.
Once again thanks for showing appreciation for my post, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
What a blessing this is my God? So you are also one of the fans of MaxInDHouse on this forum and i never knew this moniker! smiley

Thanks for the compliment, i really love to see people appreciate good qualities in Christians but try to voice out next time when you're eyeing someone on a faceless forum like this, we chat to discuss what we KNOW so we can talk about solutions to problems affecting mankind.
Once again thanks for showing appreciation for my post, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
You were badly expose, you did a bad job yesterday, Pharisees like Abraham and Moses created Judaism right?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

A real Christian that’s lying so blatantly, you don’t know what truth is, you only know a part of it that’s taught in your religion and that’s not same as truth, but it’s LIKE truth. Pharisees created Judaism after they came back from exile right? The Jewish god didn’t make any covenant with Abraham?
Everything you know about that madwomen were told to you by eye witness, that’s not knowledge that’s belief.

Now you're asking thought provoking questions so calm down and learn!

Question 1
There were scribes among the Levites in Israel, they were assigned to copy the scriptures with hands so as to make it many for whoever wants a copy. It was after their return from exile that several political groups were formed, the Pharisees started a Rabbinic school so it's only those who pass through that school that are viewed as knowledgeable among the Jews, but Herod Antipas (who doesn't want to be part of those submitting to those self appointed religious rulers) supported their rival group known as Sadducees. These two groups formed the Jewish high court known as the Sanhedrin. During Moses's time God told the Levites that it's after the death of a High priest that another should be appointed but in Judaism it's the Roman empire that chooses or demote the Jewish High priests to make sure they're keeping the Jewish community in order. So what later became the setting in Judea during the first century is totally different from what God instituted during the days of Moses!

Question 2
Abraham was God's friend and God made a covenant with him but this covenant will be firmly established with Abraham's descendants that's why we can't basically say God established a form of religion with Abraham. Abraham had eight sons in his life Ishmael (born to him by a slave girl) Isaac by his first wife Sarah, and six other sons through Keturah the last wife Abraham later married after the death of Sarah. God transferred the covenant to only Isaac out of the eight sons.
Isaac also had two sons through Rebecca (Esau and Jacob) but God transferred the covenant to Jacob and it was 400 years later after the children of Jacob (Israel) were freed from Egypt that God established the covenant fully with Jacob's descendants.
So what happens to the rest of Abraham's seven sons? God emphatically told Abraham that the covenant will not include other sons of Abraham but only Isaac! Genesis 17:18-21
That's why we can't say a religion was established with Abraham because the rest of his sons never worshiped Jehovah.

Isaac's two sons also parted and God continued with Jacob so the descendants of Esau weren't worshipers of Jehovah! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're asking thought provoking questions so calm down and learn!

Question 1
There were scribes among the Levites in Israel, they were assigned to copy the scriptures with hands so as to make it many for whoever wants a copy. It was after their return from exile that several political groups were formed, the Pharisees started a Rabbinic school so it's only those who pass through that school that are viewed as knowledgeable among the Jews, but Herod Antipas (who doesn't want to be part of those submitting to those self appointed religious rulers) supported their rival group known as Sadducees. These two groups formed the Jewish high court known as the Sanhedrin. During Moses's time God told the Levites that it's after the death of a High priest that another should be appointed but in Judaism it's the Roman empire that chooses or demote the Jewish High priests to make sure they're keeping the Jewish community in order. So what later became the setting in Judea during the first century is totally different from what God instituted during the days of Moses!

Question 2
Abraham was God's friend and God made a covenant with him but this covenant will be firmly established with Abraham's descendants that's why we can't basically say God established a form of religion with Abraham. Abraham had eight sons in his life Ishmael (born to him by a slave girl) Isaac by his first wife Sarah, and six other sons through Keturah the last wife Abraham later married after the death of Sarah. God transferred the covenant to only Isaac out of the eight sons.
Isaac also had two sons through Rebecca (Esau and Jacob) but God transferred the covenant to Jacob and it was 400 years later after the children of Jacob (Israel) were freed from Egypt that God established the covenant fully with Jacob's descendants.
So what happens to the rest of Abraham's seven sons? God emphatically told Abraham that the covenant will not include other sons of Abraham but only Isaac! Genesis 17:18-21
That's why we can't say a religion was established with Abraham because the rest of his sons never worshiped Jehovah.

Isaac's two sons also parted and God continued with Jacob so the descendants of Esau weren't worshipers of Jehovah! smiley
These are noise, kindly show me where you read that Pharisee created Judaism, it’s not complex unless you are lying, and you are still quoting the tanakh that’s meant for Judaism, why are you quoting their book? It was not written by Christians. Earlier you lied that your god didn’t make any covenant with Abraham, you can’t keep up with the lies.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

You were badly expose, you did a bad job yesterday, Pharisees like Abraham and Moses created Judaism right?

My friend, why are you this pained even to the point of responding to a post that's not meant for you? undecided
Please this is not a thug of war o!
You and i are just having a friendly chat about what we both KNOW even though you keep saying it's BELIEVE but i wonder how you can confidently say you KNOW what you're typing when everything is just what you heard or read in books!

So relax and let's reason intelligently! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, why are you this pained even to the point of responding to a post that's not meant for you? undecided
Please this is not a thug of war o!
You and i are just having a friendly chat about what we both KNOW even though you keep saying it's BELIEVE but i wonder how you can confidently say [/b]you KNOW what you're typing when everything is just what you heard or read in books![b]

So relax and let's reason intelligently! smiley
Is that not the same for you, you are quoting the books of other religions, you believe that the mad woman is not carrying anything worthwhile after you were told by the eye witness, that’s not knowledge.
You are not reasoning intelligently, show me the evidence of all what you are saying, dismantle it for all to see like the mad woman did.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

These are noise, kindly show me where you read that Pharisee created Judaism, it’s not complex unless you are lying, and you are still quoting the tanakh that’s meant for Judaism, why are you quoting their book? It was not written by Christians. Earlier you lied that your god didn’t make any covenant with Abraham, you can’t keep up with the lies.

Do you now agree that KNOWLEDGE in not all about what you must see for verification but in most cases things you read and TRUSTED (BELIEVED) the source of such info?
Ọmọ calm down and learn! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you now agree that KNOWLEDGE in not all about what you must see for verification but in most cases things you read and TRUSTED (BELIEVED) the source of such info?

[/b]Knowledge is not about what you see for verification but about what you read, you read with your nose?[b] Contradicting yourself in the same sentence.
You don’t need to trust any source, knowledge doesn’t deal with that, that’s why I said earlier you don’t know what knowledge is.
Can an object of knowledge be the same as the object of believe? Man you are trying too hard.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Is that not the same for you, you are quoting the books of other religions, you believe that the mad woman is not any carrying anything worthwhile after you were told by the eye witness, that’s not knowledge.
You are not reasoning intelligently, show me the evidence of all what you are saying, dismantle it for all to see like the mad woman did.
Ọmọ calm down and learn!
Have you seen Abraham before or you read about him in books and TRUSTED (BELIEVED) the source of such info?
So going by your own logic you don't KNOW anything except the things you have seen with your own eyes, everything else you BELIEVED through the words of those who told you or penned it down.
So first admit that you've goofed so much by that statement otherwise there's no need showing you anything after all whatever i will show you (including what was written in the Bible) never happened in our presence so it won't change anything since you don't want to BELIEVE (TRUST) what you can't verify! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ calm down and learn!
Have you seen Abraham before or you read about him in books and TRUSTED (BELIEVED) the source of such info?
So going by your own logic you don't KNOW anything except the things you have seen with your own eyes, everything else you BELIEVED through the words of those who told you or penned it down.
So first admit that you've goofed so much by that statement otherwise there's no need showing you anything after all whatever i will show you (including what was written in the Bible) never happened in our presence so it won't change anything since you don't want to BELIEVE (TRUST) what you can't verify! wink

It’s just a myth in book, like the stories in an Harry Potter book, I don’t believe the book I’m only judging the character in it, and how did you know the book is from trusted source? Did you know that or you believe that?
Your only knowledge comes from what people say right? Just like the eye witness told you about the mad woman.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

[/b]Knowledge is not about what you see for verification but about what you read, you read with your nose?[b] Contradicting yourself in the same sentence.
You don’t need to trust any source, knowledge doesn’t deal with that, that’s why I said earlier you don’t know what knowledge is.
Can an object of knowledge be the same as the object of believe? Man you are trying too hard.

So why asking for the source of the info i'm passing to you since you feel KNOWLEDGE is not what you were told?
Didn't some people wrote the information that you're demanding? cheesy
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by oteneaaron(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Answer the questions you were asked and stop running around in circles.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

It’s just a myth in book, like the stories in an Harry Potter book, I don’t believe the book I’m only judging the character in it, and how did you know the book is from trusted source? Did you know that or you believe that?
Your only knowledge comes from what people say right? Just like the eye witness told you about the mad woman.

So what is the bases for your so called judgment if you don't believe what you read in books?
Now we're getting somewhere! cheesy
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So why asking for the source of the info i'm passing to you since you feel KNOWLEDGE is not what you were told?
[/b]Didn't some people wrote the information that you're demanding?[b] cheesy

Did you know that or you believe that.?

You don’t even know what knowledge is, so it’s understandable. You only know a part of it that your eye witnesses told you, a part of knowledge is not same as knowledge but it’s LIKE knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what is the bases for your so called judgment if you don't believe what you read in books?
Now we're getting somewhere! cheesy

Yes I don’t believe in the book, knowledge is different from belief right?
I know the book, I don’t believe it, the same way you believed what the eye witness told you without checking and confirming yourself.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2022
oteneaaron:

Answer the questions you were asked and stop running around in circles.

Ọmọ no give yourself BP o! cheesy
I'm dealing with you based on your own words so tender an APOLOGY before i answer you accordingly.
You said you don't BELIEVE (TRUST) what you read in books but you're here arguing profusely as if you witnessed what you're arguing about.
Come on my friend, i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses we were trained to silence liars but have you noticed that i never said you're lying to your own soul?
Well that's how intelligent people do unlike you who kept saying people are lying we will box you into a corner and you will find yourself struggling to escape from your own cobweb! Isaiah 54:17

So tender an APOLOGY or let's continue chatting (friendly) my young man! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Did you know that or you believe that.

You don’t even know what knowledge is, so it’s understandable. You only know a part of it that your eye witnesses told you, a part of knowledge is not same as knowledge but it’s LIKE knowledge.

No wahala, whatever you and i are discussing presently is based on what we were told!
So keep yours while i keep mine! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Yes I don’t believe in the book, knowledge is different from belief right?
I know the book, I don’t believe it, the same way you believed what the eye witness told you without checking and confirming yourself.
No wahala so keep what you know while i keep mine! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala so keep what you know while i keep mine! wink

Keep your belief, I’ll keep my knowledge.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, whatever you and i are discussing presently is based on what we were told!
So keep yours while i keep mine! wink

Knowledge deals with what is
Ignorance deals with what is not.
If what you are told doesn’t fall in one of these categories, then it’s a belief, it’s between knowledge and ignorance but it’s not knowledge or ignorance.
The picture of the mad woman you posted, how did you know she was mad? It could have been a scene in a movie and they quickly took a picture to portray another narrative but since you didn’t verify yourself, you simply BELIEVED what the eye witness told you.
Also, Find out the history of the religion you were tied to,you abusing your fore fathers religion because of the foreign Christian religion that was established thousand of years after a supposed Jesus died is crass. And hope you know it’s Jesus the Christ and not Jesus Christ, Christ is a title just like God.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by oteneaaron(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ no give yourself BP o! cheesy
I'm dealing with you based on your own words so tender an APOLOGY before i answer you accordingly.
You said you don't BELIEVE (TRUST) what you read in books but you're here arguing profusely as if you witnessed what you're arguing about.
Come on my friend, i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses we were trained to silence liars but have you noticed that i never said you're lying to your own soul?
Well that's how intelligent people do unlike you who kept saying people are lying we will box you into a corner and you will find yourself struggling to escape from your own cobweb! Isaiah 54:17

So tender an APOLOGY or let's continue chatting (friendly) my young man! wink

How can a LIAR be trained to slience another LIAR?

You are just running around in circles.

He asked you two simple questions.

Answer them.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Knowledge deals with what is
Ignorance deals with what is not.
If what you are told doesn’t fall in one of these categories, then it’s a belief, it’s between knowledge and ignorance but it’s not knowledge or ignorance.
The picture of the mad woman you posted, how did you know she was mad? It could have been a scene in a movie and they quickly took a picture to portray another narrative but since you didn’t verify yourself, you simply BELIEVED what the eye witness told you.
Also, Find out the history of the religion you were tied to, you abusing your fore fathers religion because of the foreign Christian religion that was established thousand of years after a supposed Jesus died is crass. And hope you know it’s Jesus the Christ and not Jesus Christ, Christ is a title just like God.
How did you KNOW the religion of my forefathers?
Were you told or you saw my great-grandfather before?
Ọmọ you have tied yourself in a corner but i will not untie you unless you tender an APOLOGY first, apologize first for saying KNOWLEDGE has nothing to do with what you were told and we can continue our friendly discussion! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How did you KNOW the religion of my forefathers?
Were you told or you saw my great-grandfather before?
Ọmọ you have tied yourself in a corner but i will not untie you unless you tender an APOLOGY first, apologize first for saying KNOWLEDGE has nothing to do with what you were told and we can continue our friendly discussion! wink

Your religion comes from Judaism. Untie yourself from your religion and your shepherds, believer.
Can you show me where you got your definition of knowledge as things that are told to people?
Knowledge is to know, you can’t tell someone, you can only tell someone about your belief on knowledge.

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
oteneaaron:

How can a LIAR be trained to slience another LIAR?
You are just running around in circles.
He asked you two simple questions.
Answer them.

Ọmọ i love being a LIAR jàre, and if he dey pain you join him in the argument.
After all you've been supporting him with your likes so there's no need crying behind the scene, your friend is not lying because lying is ......... cheesy

I can just imagine how your friend's face is now despite all the likes you've been giving in support of him! cheesy

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Your religion comes from Judaism.
Can you show me where you got your definition of knowledge as things that are told to people?

Did you read the highlighted or you were told or you were present when my religion started from Judaism? cheesy
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did you read the highlighted or you were told or you were present when my religion started from Judaism? cheesy

I read the highlighted and I know, I didn’t believe it.
Your Old Testament was copied from Judaism.

Everything has an origin, we can go look at it, and you show me where Pharisees created Judaism.
Eledumare is from Yoruba culture, your Jehovah, Elohim and other Israel gods is a Jew culture.

Knowledge is what you were told by your eye witnesses right?

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

I read the highlighted and I know, I didn’t believe it.
Your Old Testament was copied from Judaism.
Everything has an origin, we can go look at it, and you show me where Pharisees created Judaism.
Eledumare is from Yoruba culture, your Jehovah, Elohim and other Israel gods is a Jew culture.

So how do you now reconcile the two, what you read (that you weren't present at the event) and yet you BELIEVED (TRUSTED) it?

Well i don't want to agree with you jàre since you weren't present at the event, so show me the picture of how it started and you in the picture!

Ọmọ do you think all these people trailing MaxInDHouse don't know that they're following a wise Nairalander?

Well it's your turn to join my fans club now so you're welcome on board my friend! smiley

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So how do you now reconcile the two, what you read (that you weren't present at the event) and yet you BELIEVED (TRUSTED) it?

Well i don't want to agree with you jàre since you weren't present at the event, so show me the picture of how it started and you in the picture!

Ọmọ do you think all these people trailing MaxInDHouse don't know that they're following a wise Nairalander?

Well it's your turn to join my fans club now so you're welcome on board my friend! smiley

Why do you need to believe a book, when you can have knowledge of it, mr believer? You want a picture? Didn’t you say seeing is believing and we are talking about knowledge here not believe. Or have you seen the shape of knowledge?
Your religion is inconsequential that’s why you need to believe it and not have a knowledge of it, mr believer. What are important are known and not believed.
Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Why do you need to believe a book, when you can have knowledge of it, mr believer? You want a picture? Didn’t you say seeing is believing and we are talking about knowledge here not believe. Or have you seen the shape of knowledge?
Your religion is inconsequential that’s why you need to believe it and not have a knowledge of it, mr believer. What are important are known and not believed.

So you KNOW even when you're not present at the event and you're here arguing profusely as if i must agree with you even when you only read it, shey?

No wahala i don hear you my friend! cheesy

Re: Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible by Maynman: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you KNOW even when you're not present at the event and you're here arguing profusely as if i must agree with you even when you only read it, shey?

No wahala i don hear you my friend! cheesy

Where did I say you will not be present? Your sight is one of the senses, it’s not your sense.. truly you don’t know what knowledge is, how then can you know the importance of it?
Can you see power and equality, what’s their color?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels / The Ministers And Their Pay / Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.