Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date (820 Views)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by citywal(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
RIGHT for some
WRONG for others

as nobody is the same, some people should/want to be fukced on the 1st date, while others want to ait until marriage...and they are all right.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by citywal(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
What about you?
MrBrownJay1:
RIGHT for some
WRONG for others
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
citywal:
What about you?

if single and meet a babe that wants to be fukced on the 1st date, then i will oblige... if that same babe happens to want to wait, then i will oblige too. again, no two person are the same, thus any man should adapt to the situation, depending on his desires for the babe.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by MadamVanessa(f): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

I don't care whether it's right or wrong, I do it as my mood at that moment direct me. If the mood says I should knack on my first day of meeting a guy, I do it unapologetically. If you like carry am for mind say Vanessa cheap, that's your headache.

5 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by citywal(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nicely said
MrBrownJay1:

if single and meet a babe that wants to be fukced on the 1st date, then i will oblige... if that same babe happens to want to wait, then i will oblige too. again, no two person are the same, thus any man should adapt to the situation, depending on his desires for the babe.
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
citywal:
Nicely said

BTW in the video you said that the saying: "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" is a dumb saying because if you like the milk you would still buy the cow... sadly, here is an other way to look at it: if everyday on your way to work you pass in front of an abandoned mango plantation and pluck 3 mangoes per day for your daily snacks (for 3 years). would you still go ahead and buy that same abandoned mango plantation to get your daily mango supply?!?!?
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by rickpat(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
for the man,he would be seen as desperate

for the woman,shewill be seen as cheap

FOR YOUR SANITY SAKE... DON'T MAKE THE MOVE.... DON'T HAVE THE SEX

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by citywal(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nice
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't care whether it's right or wrong, I do it as my mood at that moment direct me. If the mood says I should knack on my first day of meeting a guy, I do it unapologetically. If you like carry am for mind say Vanessa cheap, that's your headache.
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by citywal(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Guys please watch the video and also subscribe please thanks.
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by citywal(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Also if you can go comment on the video that will also be greatly appreciated.
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by danny56: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No! You are not cheap.... You are very loose with your mindset. Its a slap on your parent's face...if someone like me see them... My imagination would be "giving birth to someone without a proper upbringing".

You lot want people have so much junk as the norm. NO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How far ufan! Your Love Machine don spoil?
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by arthurwillia(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol The only 2/3 occasion I didn't get to Lash a girl on first meeting was cause of period and just normal respect for the girl
The rest before they come I'll say it
We will have sex I to avoid stories like rape
If you no free stay your house we go meet for somewhere else
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by Glamswizard(m): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Some people are just being sanctimonious here . Just make sure you build enough sexual tension through flirting and naughty talks via chat or call before inviting her over . Let's nature take it course .
Re: Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:29am On Apr 13, 2022
citywal:
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys

Because you don't know what to do with your pussy or dick or what exactly??

Let me give you tips.....1,....Suck the dick for 2hourz.

2,...... ...........suck the pussy for 2hourz.

3,.......bang for 10 hours.

4.......ask what is actually wrong with you guys.......... have I not tried??

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Housemaid 2 / Which Loan App Is The Best / Does Gas Business Really Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.