Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) (55597 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Man Caught With Lady's Pants, Bra, Pads & Slippers In Kwara (Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by citywal(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
If only she had broken up with this man before marriage, she would not have died.

Look people, never get tired of breaking up until you find peace..

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by dominique(f): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
No autopsy or investigation has been carried out, how did they now come to this conclusion that she was poisoned by her mother in-law? You don't throw accusations at people anyhow especially if it involves death. I hope this case is investigated thoroughly and the culprit is brought to book if foul play is involved

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
You won't see those man hating hypocrites like sapphire, candidlady and the rest masturbating hia.

Na wen man cough dem go dey jump inside the thread dey cum.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Candidlady: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
You won't see those man hating hypocrites like sap.phire, candid.lady and the rest masturbating hia.

Na wen man cough dem go dey jump inside the thread dey cum.

Men are seeing Chelsea game .. you dey here dey do amebo ontop woman matter
GET a life iwill foot the bill

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Men are seeing Chelsea game .. you dey here dey do amebo ontop woman matter
GET a life iwill foot the bill
Man hating mofo, I'm not a Chelsea fan.

Says someone stalking nairaland day and night looking for men's head to cum on.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by farouk2much(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kbekus don waist
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Idrisab(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Who else thinks something is wrong with this story?
How do you poison someone with SNIPER?
it has a POWERFULLY offensive smell.
Also, reading through the story, I didn't read anything that clearly indicates "her mother in-law poisoned her"
Someone is dead, agreed.. May her soul rest in peace, but, don't post unconfirmed stories.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by MOYOSPARKS(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women....

Before I marry anywoman

I will rent and apartment for both my wife and mother to live together first for nine months...
They will live together and get used to each other ...become friends...then they will always gang up against me...
When your mother and wife are friends then nothing on planet earth can hurt you

My brother, this you have said is easier said. To me, I believe some women don't need to pass through these before one can tell if "BOTH" will be able to live together. This thing called marriage is a mystery. Let's just pray that God leads. In essence, all i am saying is even if they live together before you marry your wife bear in mind that it still doesn't guarantee "PEACE" between them. Just let God lead that is all so you don't get the shock of your life and so that you won't say "YOUR WIFE PRETENDED TO BE GOOD SO SHE COULD BE LOVED AND WELCOMED INTO YOUR HOME" Allow things happen naturally my brother and make sure to love your wife no matter what and don't use force in making her love your family, your mother especially (e get why). Lead rightly so your wife follows in love and total submission.lastly, if your family don't accept your wife to be please it's either you make them see reasons (respectfully) why she is the one you have chosen or you two end the relationship in order to aboud stories that touches the heart. Not all mothers are wicked/bad and not all wives to be are bad aswell. They both need to understand each other to live together.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by janejive(f): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Such a gorgeous woman life cut short cry
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
The lady was a friend of my friend. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
ivolt:

Junk journalism.
The body says they don't know the truth for now.
But the headline is blaming the mother in law already.
And our dear nairalanders are already calling for the head of the mother inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women....

Before I marry anywoman

I will rent and apartment for both my wife and mother to live together first for nine months...
They will live together and get used to each other ...become friends...then they will always gang up against me...
When your mother and wife are friends then nothing on planet earth can hurt you
Damnnn
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Yusufemrys: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Evil
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by emirofcalabar(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kdon2:

Ilorin! Those people are very close to hell fire I swear. Very deadly people!
eleeriiibu ni o omo ofo. As google for appropriate translation
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by wink2015(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
This news is a sad one.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by eduora: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
No mercy part 100....I hereby sentence the murder to 10years in prison with hanging after her period is over.....
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by oilmane(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/mother-in-law-poisons-her-sons-wife-balogun-yetunde-to-dath-in-kwara-photos/

@Salemgist this ur report nor clear at all, was the deceased living with her mother in-law since the husband is in Abj? You claimed the husband is a Muslim but you didn't say anything about the wife's religion and you and none of your supposed source said anything about the late lady having fracas with the mother in-law so why do you then blame the mother in-law for her death, you even claimed she used sniper to poison her, do you have any evidence to back that up? Loopholes too many for this report.

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by techWriter3: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Chai, evil mother-in-statute
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by virginchaser(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
How can they quickly tie it to mother in law?That's why it is important to tell spouse to always luck kitchen doors and remove pot of soup or any food items away from kitchen window when watching Netflix or whatever. You never know who is spying on you.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by virginchaser(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
I was shocked when a lady told me that from her university days, she had been praying for her mother in law to be to die before she married and it happened that way. She said her husband never knew about this her mysterious prayer. Since that day, marriage fear me. Whenever mama says son, why you know wan settle down. I go shake my head and talk to my self, i still want you around me ni.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by eshie(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
You can't poison someone with sniper. It can only be self administered for suicide.
Hisbah21:
let someone poison her to death too

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Iykoto86(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/mother-in-law-poisons-her-sons-wife-balogun-yetunde-to-dath-in-kwara-photos/
And some dying to hate igbo man will always be pleased to call us cannibals,when the likes of me and so many of us are very civil .no wahala,ee go reach all of us.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by bola4dprec(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kdon2:

Ilorin! Those people are very close to hell fire I swear. Very deadly people!
reasons pls
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Paulianfa(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
I have seen and heard it all, am a strong nigga now cos there is nothing is hidden again in the world...

What remains is the second coming of the Messiah_ Jesus Christ_ King of kings.
I can't wait
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is the 27th bad news wey I Don read and receive today alone, this one of the mistakes that many young women do, if your fiancee people no like you,especially the mum, jejely comot body, because u no go enjoy that marriage, and there is nothing you can do to please them.
Rip to her.
And I hope she gets justice.
sad
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by DepreciousND: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
As you are praying for a good husband don't forget to pray for a good mother in-law.
E get y

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Women are the problem of this earth! take it or leave it
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Honestfrend: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
ivolt:

Junk journalism.
The body says they don't know the truth for now.
But the headline is blaming the mother in law already.

Bloggers will not allow us 2 drink water with their half baked news.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by JUMO95: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2022
What if it's the work of the Devil
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Asswipemod: 1:58am On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mother in-law? I think I have heard it all.

What on earth will make a mother conceived such an evil thought against the son's wife and she still go ahead to carryout the evil plan.

So because the son married a woman probably the idiotic useless mother didn't like,so she think the best way to get rid of her is to poison her.

The only way Balogun can get justice is for the evil idiotic useless mother inlaw to drink poison and die.

Is she not your mate? Woman to woman. Is the future not female again? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.