Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him (42922 Views)

Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Buhari, Adewale Tinubu, Obaseki, Sani Bello, Badaru In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by IbadeHQ: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Tell me one governor who has endorsed any presidential candidate…

When you realize that no governor has endorsed anyone, you will realize the stupidity behind this post in trying to paint the Amaechi candidacy as unpopular.

Junk journalism meant for half brains.

Fools!

Gov. Ganduje, Gov. Sanwoolu and Gov. Oyetola have all endorsed Tinubu take it to the bank.
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by LongBig(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Penguin2:

A link to the their endorsement report?

And when I asked for governors, Sanwolu was exempt. You don’t expect a drug addict buffoon tied to Tinubu apron to do otherwise.

I wonder why people engage peeps like you, peeps like you can’t pass a single comment without using foul language. Oga cry me a river as if the people at the echelon care about your existence
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by LongBig(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Penguin2:

And support for Tinubu translates to endorsement?

Even if…

So you are happy a known thief is supporting your candidate. Shouldn’t that be dent instead?

So if support doesn’t translate to endorsement what does it translate? Is like you have your own dictionary ba? Diff from the rest
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by LongBig(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
tinsel:

https://punchng.com/northerners-have-no-option-but-to-support-tinubu-says-ganduje/
You want for the other governor's also?

Don’t mind the bitter fellow
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by DeLaRue: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
I think the VP's declaration has taken the wind out of Amaechi's sail somewhat. His momentum barely lasted a week.

I also think Amaechi blaming others in the wake of the Abuja - Kaduna train incident has damaged him in ways that people underestimate. Governors and other senior politicians may conclude that he can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by Echoban: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Penguin2:

When you realize that no governor has endorsed anyone, you will realize the stupidity behind this post in trying to paint the Amaechi candidacy as unpopular.

Fools!

Hope ur 200+ like and share has stopped Tinubu from getting 70% closer to Aso Rock?

Where frigga, princeoflagos, Asgard , call them to add their like and share.. while Tinubu keeps doing the necessary physically

Bitter truth is Tinubu is 70% likely to b ur next president.
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by DeLaRue: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Echoban:

Hope ur 200+ like and share has stopped Tinubu from getting 70% closer to Aso Rock?

Where frigga, princeoflagos, Asgard , call them to add their like and share.. while Tinubu keeps doing the necessary physically

Bitter truth is Tinubu is 70% likely to b ur next president.

I don't think Tinubu himself believes he can get 70% of the vote. He must know now that he's in a tough fight. The VP will take many votes away from Tinubu. This is a major problem for Tinubu, and I'm sure he knows it.

None of them is going to have an easy win, though Amaechi seems currently to be lagging behind those two.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by phobia2002: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
mighty2:
Amaeshit can only rule his state, he can never be president come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
which state? His State is in Abe's hand who's Tinubu's friend. He can't even have Rivers delegates
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by AndroBlaze: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
IME1:
AWO & AKINTOLA (1962 - 60 YEARS AGO)
TINUBU & OSINBAJO (2022 - 60 YEARS AFTER)

JIMO'S HEAD #PENDULUMING

An acclaimed visionary leader, tested and trusted by his people. He had built several people into positions of influence. Has a protegee that he brought to lime light.

The protegee, a teacher, a pastor and a seasoned lawyer. The lawyer protegee had helped the leader in the administration of his tenure. A very capable hand indeed. Also a great orator.

When the leader had an opportunity, he put forward his protegee for the 2nd most important position in his land. The lawyer protegee took up the position.

Politics happened. The leader wants a position, the protegee also wants the position. The leader has one ideology, the protegee has a different ideology. Foot soldiers on both sides egging the leader and his protegee on. Discrediting one another. Forgetting that they are brothers from the same zone. One with federal might, the other, with grassroots support. Both sides being played by external factors.

"After all i have done for my protegee, he ought to accord me respect and listen to me", the leader thought to himself in his private moments.

"I have been loyal enough, and i deserve to retain this exalted position for myself", the lawyer protegee soliloquised.

The die is cast. A crack is created.

With the unrelenting supporters of both men, the crack became a schism. With the latching in of people of other ethnicities, the schism became a chasm. Yoruba land becomes the epicenter of a political war between 2 brothers that were once confidants.

No, i write not about those you think. I write about the great leader, Obafemi Jeremiah Awolowo; and his protege - the teacher, the pastor, and a cerebral lawyer, Ladoke Samuel Akintola.

These issues happened exactly sixty years ago in 1962.

That fight, ended the glorious years of yoruba people being the ones ahead of other ethnicities.

In contemporary Nigeria, the golden years of the yoruba people was between 1952 and 1959. The years Awolowo was premier of western Nigeria.

Those Were the years of our firsts - First Television station, Rediffusion, First Modern Secretariat, First Housing Estate- Bodija Housing Estate established in 1958, First Stadium- Liberty Stadium, First Dual Carriage Road- Queen Elizabeth-Secretariat Road, First Teaching Hospital (UCH) etc

By the time the brouhaha settled in 1966, Akintola's daughter had been killed. Awolowo sent to jail. Many houses burnt, and a coup that took the life of Ladoke Akintola.

The visionary leader never got there till he died. The Cerebral protegee died trying not to leave there.

We lost our regional leadership and even lost the regional governance. All because a visionary leader and a brilliant protegee didn't sit to reconcile themselves.

The ideological difference? Awolowo wanted an alliance with the igbos, Akintola wanted an alliance with the hausa fulanis.

Both sought alliance with others, but couldn't achieve an alliance between their own selves.

Sixty years later, Another visionary leader, another cerebral protegee who is a teacher, pastor and lawyer. A leader with the strength of the grassroots, a protege with the strength of the Federal government. Foot soldiers on both sides egging both on, in derisive manners.

Would the Southwest lose out again?

May afflictions not rise a 2nd time.
In line with the music of Hubert Ogunde that he released 60years ago and was banned, i repeat,.....

YORUBA ROO'NU O.. Reflect, O ye of Yoruba Ancestry.
Hmmmm, ọọrọ l'ẹyẹ n gbọ oooo,
ọọrọ l'ẹyẹ n gbọ oo,
ẹyẹ o deede ba loo'le ooo
ọọrọ l'ẹyẹ n gbọ o

Copied

God bless you, great post.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by phobia2002: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Afamsi:
Rotimi Amaechi cannot get more than 2000 votes should he represent apc in the general election
Where is the 2000 coming from, he doesn't have Rivers delegates
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by olayemite(m): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo will take many votes away from Tinubu? How will he able to achieve that in the party primaries where delegates will be the one to vote? It will be interesting to me to know what informed your conclusion please. However, I will like to state some things below:

Is it the same Osinbajo has no representation in the APC's NWC that you expect to take many votes from Tinubu? All other serious contenders have their eyes in the NWC but PYO has none. In fact, PYO wasn't consulted by the leaders in the S/W when consensus list was being drafted, the VP isn't a heavyweight politically. The National Secretary of APC was nominated by Gov. Oyetola and was endorsed by Tinubu. The party's National Youths leader is the Lagos' representation in the APC's NWC. Have you asked yourself why Lagos decided not to go for the biggest position zoned to the S/W of the APC? It is because of Tinubu's presidential ambition that has got the endorsement of majority of the governors in the region.

In addition, the cabals in the presidency will never support an Osinbajo presidency. Some of the actions (e.g. the sack of Daura and nomination of Onnoghen as CJN without consulting PMB) PYO took when PMB was away on medical ground are still fresh in their minds.

The APC will conduct presidential primaries and the most popular candidate capable of delivering presidency to the party will emerge.

DeLaRue:

I don't think Tinubu himself believes he can get 70% of the vote. He must know now that he's in a tough fight. The VP will take many votes away from Tinubu. This is a major problem for Tinubu, and I'm sure he knows it.

None of them is going to have an easy win, though Amaechi seems currently to be lagging behind those two.

1 Like

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by eminikansoso(m): 5:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Penguin2:

And when I asked for governors, Sanwolu was exempt. You don’t expect a drug addict buffoon tied to Tinubu apron to do otherwise.
Another olori pelebe spotted
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by emkz: 5:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Even if a Governor endorses anyone, the person should not take that endorsement to the bank.

I saw the VP hosting iftar after hosting some Governors. It would be naive of him to think they are on his side. It would also be naive of Tinubu to think an endorsement means acceptance. Abati explained to us yesterday that after mammoth crowd welcomed them in 2014 and collected their money, they told their people not to vote for them.
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by olatuns2017: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-how-governor-who-hosted-amaechi-avoided-endorsing-him

Jokers

The people contesting elections

In 2023 are

TINUBU
Atiku
Osibanju
Obi

1 Like

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by olabright31: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Penguin2:

And support for Tinubu translates to endorsement?

Even if…

So you are happy a known thief is supporting your candidate. Shouldn’t that be dent instead?

You are poor at articulating your points and end up confusing yourself.
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by barcaboi(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Penguin2:

Fools!
Yinmu �
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by seyz91(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2022
cheesy
Afamsi:
Rotimi Amaechi cannot get more than 2000 votes should he represent apc in the general election
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by Allen102: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
jamesversion:

There is an already set 3M votes from Rivers State waiting for him.
Which already set? And which 3 million people will give Amaechi vote in Rivers state? What is the population of Rivers people? undecided Amaechi is an ikwerre man and his whatever only benefit ikwerre people. As an Rivers man, I know who I am voting for.

1 Like

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by Lothaire: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
jamesversion:

There is an already set 3M votes from Rivers State waiting for him.
I am from Rivers State and I am not voting for Ameachi as president of Nigeria I'm with Atiku,so I don't know where you get this your 3 million votes from.
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by Lothaire: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Allen102:
Which already set? And which 3 million people will give Amaechi vote in Rivers state? What is the population of Rivers people? undecided Amaechi is an ikwerre man and his whatever only benefit ikwerre people. As an Rivers man, I know who I am voting for.
help me tell am, as the ikwerres hand over power to other ethnic groups in River's state? Smh.
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by jamesversion: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Lothaire:
I am from Rivers State and I am not voting for Ameachi as president of Nigeria I'm with Atiku,so I don't know where you get this your 3 million votes from.

Atiku in which party?? Either you vote Amaechi or Wike.
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by Akponmfet: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by Akponmfet: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2022
You asked a question and it was answered correctly,now go and hide your head in shame.
May the Judas also betray you
Re: Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him by Lothaire: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2022
jamesversion:

Atiku in which party?? Either you vote Amaechi or Wike.
I rather vote for Fulani herdsmen than to vote for greedy ikwerres who are yet to hand over power to the other subgroup in Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.