Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation (39783 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by woleabayo(f): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2022
rip dear bukola
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2022
mekaw:
scrap nysc
but that's not the cause here

People move on the road everyday and others in d vehicle weren't corpers I guess
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by adecz: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Village people at work ... ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by orikoku: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Nigeria has fail this promising young lady. Rest in peace sweetheart.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by akigbemaru: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2022
NYSC is a fraud and it should be scraped! It does not bring any value but a fake sense of unity!
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Deltatoto: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
post=111888892:
The Oyo State Coordinator of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) Mrs. Grace Ogbuogebe, on Monday, April 11, paid a condolence visit to the family of a corps member, Olaleye Bukola Olukolade, at the family compound in Ilora, Afijio local government area of the state.

Late Bukola (IM/22A/2156) who was deployed to Imo state for her one year mandatory youth service, died in a fatal motor accident on her way to Kwara state on relocation after orientation.

The accident occurred three days ago after the driver lost control of the vehicle when they had almost gotten to Ilorin.

Mrs Grace Ogbuogebe, who represented the NYSC Director-General, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim, described the demise of the corps member as a great loss not only to the family but also to the NYSC.

He stated that the death of Bukola in her prime at the time she should be serving her country, was equally a loss to the nation.

A token of support was thereafter presented to the family on behalf of the NYSC management.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
if u get power to fuk Dey fuk if u get health for alcohol Dey drink everything in this life is fake.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Igbofam: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Victerica:

Are you okay?

What is bad, in what they are doing?

I am very okay thank you for asking. What I see as bad is 's obsession over deaths and bad news.

In a world also overloaded with good news why the rabid fixation on bad energies?
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by bluefilm: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2022
She has relocated to her final resting place.

C'est dommage mais c'est la vie.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Rugaria: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Relocating from Imo for what na?
Owerri is fun and beurifull and peaceful. Ditto okigwe. Even Orlu is ok. Just occasional noise around Orsu area. If she was stationed at Owerri, she was bound to have a blast.. fun-filled... Corpers are not being targeted and won't be posted to hostile areas. Imo might even be more peaceful than her kwarra. But the negative propaganda from the Lagos Ibadam expressway mercenary press won't allow Nigerians to have the facts..

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by habsydiamond(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2022
PotatoSalad:

A what if situation.
I wasn't feeling it sometime last month, I could have stayed home that evening and watched a movie with my woman, rather I changed my mind and headed to the gym upon say i was there that morning already. Not long after i started working out, i dropped the dumbbell and it hit my big toe.
Omo I was full of regret, wondering what if I stayed home, this wouldn't have happened.
the good thing there is that u are alive to reason it... Unlike her now that's impossible. May God allows guide us to make the right decisions
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Victerica(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Igbofam:

I am very okay thank you for asking. What I see as bad is 's obsession over deaths and bad news.

In a world also overloaded with good news why the rabid fixation on bad energies?

From the bad, we understand the world better...

The Book of Proverbs said that "It is better to be in the house of mourning than to be in the house of enjoyment"!
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Shimran(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Heartfelt condolences to the deceased' family. May her soul rest in peace.
She's my fellow Corper even though I don't her personally. I'm also a Corp member of IM/22A/2000+

Alhamdulillah, my journey from Imo to Zaria on relocation was safely.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
As if Kwara is better than Imo, she should have stayed in Imo , what does kwara have apart from cockroaches and rats, our owerri amaka crew would have spoilt her with weekend in hotel.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
[s]The mother crying on the floor is so heartbreaking.... So sad...

I'm not going for NYSC service till the 2023 election is concluded grin undecided.... I won't go.

I'll learn a skill till that time elapse[/s]
If it your time to die you will still die by that time. You're not God
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by akpunda86: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2022
post=111888892:
The Oyo State Coordinator of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) Mrs. Grace Ogbuogebe, on Monday, April 11, paid a condolence visit to the family of a corps member, Olaleye Bukola Olukolade, at the family compound in Ilora, Afijio local government area of the state.

Late Bukola (IM/22A/2156) who was deployed to Imo state for her one year mandatory youth service, died in a fatal motor accident on her way to Kwara state on relocation after orientation.

The accident occurred three days ago after the driver lost control of the vehicle when they had almost gotten to Ilorin.

Mrs Grace Ogbuogebe, who represented the NYSC Director-General, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim, described the demise of the corps member as a great loss not only to the family but also to the NYSC.

He stated that the death of Bukola in her prime at the time she should be serving her country, was equally a loss to the nation.

A token of support was thereafter presented to the family on behalf of the NYSC management.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Seun Please gimme Block Button high time I block .This is an APC blog site,bad news always

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by pacespot(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
RIP
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Rilwayne001: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2022
embarassed
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by SugarGirl44(f): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2022
They should scrap this nysc sef. More bad news than good news from it.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Trojan8(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
The mother crying on the floor is so heartbreaking.... So sad...

I'm not going for NYSC service till the 2023 election is concluded grin undecided.... I won't go.

I'll learn a skill till that time elapse

How do you even want to go for service before 2023 election when you are still a student?
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by McBenedict(f): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2022
i don't see the value of this nonsense called nysc, it should be scrapped out.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm a woman

@Dorwadora Meet On WhatsApp Chat Via 0810-373-9506
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
akpunda86:

Seun Please gimme Block Button high time I block .This is an APC blog site,bad news always

@lalasticlala There Is Nothing Way No Go See For This Blogging Business.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Dorwadora(f): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Trojan8:

How do you even want to go for service before 2023 election when you are still a student?
I'm in my finals.... Ist semester exams done
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by tamdun: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Cancel NYSC abeg
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Igbofam: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Victerica:

From the bad, we understand the world better...

The Book of Proverbs said that "It is better to be in the house of mourning than to be in the house of enjoyment"!

Wrong. Even the Bible you quoted balances it and also speaks about the good. "WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING".

Why not strike a balance rather than acting like the Devil's Publicist?
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Daniluv1(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Isn't it obvious this NYSC rubbish has doneonly more harm than good?

I just pity una wey say na only wen you go school your life fit better SMH

Most of these people are only going for NYSC just for pictures sake with dumb brains

I can't count the number of them I have encountered

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Will Continue To Publish Any Bad News, He Come Across Anywhere in this country Nigeria.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Trojan8(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm in my finals.... Isn't semester exams done

That explains it then. wink
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Habeyy(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2022
cry
May we not be unfortunate in life
This is a terrible occurrence
May our joy not be cut short in our prime

What a world

Give Ur life to Jesus Christ today
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Josephkabila12: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Rest in peace dear
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Figger(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Same thing that happened to me in 2012, after orientation, traveling back home for the mandatory two weeks break and boom peace mass transit failed brake on high speed and car somersaulted, to make matters worst, I was seated at the front, middle seat precisely with no seat belt. How I came out unhurt is still a miracle to me, cos it was fatal. This is my testimony. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Dorwadora(f): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

If it your time to die you will still die by that time. You're not God
It's not my time to die... But I'm just been proactive undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marry Yourselves – DG Advises NYSC Members / How NYSC Camp Showed Me 'shege' / Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.