Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation (39780 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by jrusky(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Haven't we lost enough Corpers for God sake?

I said with the horrible state Nigeria is presently suspend this nonsense service "or" stop posting any Corper outside their state of origin till thing become stable and normal in Nigeria.

This young lady might have died trying not to serve in Imo and opted for Kwara due to security issue now she is gone.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Victerica(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Igbofam:

Wrong. Even the Bible you quoted balances it and also speaks about the good. "WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING".

Why not strike a balance rather than acting like the Devil's Publicist?

cry cry
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Victerica(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Igbofam:

Wrong. Even the Bible you quoted balances it and also speaks about the good. "WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING".

Why not strike a balance rather than acting like the Devil's Publicist?

The world is a scary place to live in...

Humans are wicked. Even God, regretted creating humans..

Maybe, I'm the Devil's publicist...but, there are more wisdom in negativities...

The Truth is bitter....it is a redpill!
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Igbofam: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Victerica:

The world is a scary place to live in...

Humans are wicked. Even God, regretted creating humans..

Maybe, I'm the Devil's publicist...but, there are more wisdom in negativities...

The Truth is bitter....it is a redpill!

My reference as the devil's publicist was to and not you.

The world may be a scary place but to me this scenario is even scarier ..... " wakes up and goes to Facebook to look for new stories and in the search bar of Facebook these are the search parameters they fill in..."death, dead, killed, accident in Nigeria" and they do this over and over again daily for 365 days of the year and you want me to believe that person behind is okay?
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by seyz91(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2022
I tell you!
mekaw:
scrap nysc
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Koachie: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Because?
mekaw:
scrap nysc
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Shadysen:
even if them no cover the news no go still happen?

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Shadysen: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=ItsGoodToBeGood post=111905564][/quote]what would be would be .
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by GistFullGround: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2022

Looking at the family members, most of them are dark in complexion, while the deceased is light-skinned due to bleaching cream. Black is beautiful!

RIP to dead
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Bimpe29: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2022
It was tragic
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Oturatetuala(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rip young lady! What a waste of resources after all the struggle.

Who nysc help self? They should cancel that stupid program because it just a waste of time.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Aaay: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Life
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by nextstep(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
What kind of country is this where so many of us die like ants? RIP, my dear, you can rest from the nonsense that is Nigeria. cry
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Abisoye4real: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Abisoye4real: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chai!!! She was my sister's roommate in omo orientation camp. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Igbofam:

My reference as the devil's publicist was to and not you.

The world may be a scary place but to me this scenario is even scarier ..... " wakes up and goes to Facebook to look for new stories and in the search bar of Facebook these are the search parameters they fill in..."death, dead, killed, accident in Nigeria" and they do this over and over again daily for 365 days of the year and you want me to believe that person behind is okay?

Are you really confused?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marry Yourselves – DG Advises NYSC Members / How NYSC Camp Showed Me 'shege' / Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.