Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) (48251 Views)

My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Qatar2022: 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:
I've been having this re-occuring breakouts of little boils around my torso.

It first started from the back of my right arm before it spread to the whole of my back and my chest area.

It doesn't seem to stop despite the medication I've been taking.

It has also spread to the back of my head.It's giving me migraines and also affecting my sight.

When I stare at the TV,I see things slightly doubling and also sometimes little cloudlike shade forms at the corner of my eyes.

It's getting me seriously worried
This is HIV rashes
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Dchampion65: 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
Don't just take drugs

Visit a teaching hospital for a thorough clinical and laboratory test.

Don't let it spoil your skin.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Okeziesg(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
Its infection of some sort.. go and run a test ..
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2022
Dialpad:
Go for HIV test. Avoid raw sexual intercouse

E never reach to go for HIV test na, stop scaring him please. this is just a skin reaction.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Okeziesg(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
He cant be self medicating. .let him go and run a test before anything.
Healthrelatedjo:
Go to any primary health care center arnd u, and tell them to give u mectizan, it's free.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Longerhanger(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
Change to black soap. I have had the same experience in the past nd black Soap solved it all
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Help2020: 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

It first started from the back of my right arm before it spread to the whole of my back and my chest area.

It has also spread to the back of my head.It's giving me migraines and also affecting my sight.

When I stare at the TV,I see things slightly doubling and also sometimes little cloudlike shade forms at the corner of my eyes.

Bro visit www.stemcyghana.info

Your problem will be solved
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by reucom: 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
Stop taking those herbal mixtures cos that may cause some problems for you. It may even be the reason you are feeling dizzy and having blurry vision.
Take my warning please!!!

For the rash get Ivermectin tablets at your local pharmacy. It's so cheap.
You look very young looking at your pics, I could have said take four tablets at once.
But never mind just ask them at the chemist how to use it.
Cheer's
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by princessginny(f): 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
There is a solution to this, I treated someone with bacteria infection in the blood last two months with a Chinese traditional medicine, if interested indicates. It might cost you a little but it definitely will cure you and cleanse the bacteria from the blood.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Help2020: 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:
I've been told it's bacteria in my blood that's causing it.I was advised to take medications that will clear my system of impurities and also eat carrots for vitamin A in boosting sight.

I've been drinking the herbal mixtures from the bottles below but it's not so effective.I go for hospital but no money to fund that at all.

Are there any other supplements I can take to boost my immune system against this?

Blow is the stem cell medication you need
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

Use tetmosol...works wonders! My skin is so smooth and fresh.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by 07kjb: 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
Bleached idiot,as a man what really made u to bleach

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by opius: 2:37pm On May 10, 2022
Yoruba call it "Inarun" if you're staying in any part of South West, go to market where they are selling different types of herb and explain your situation to them. Is in your blood, it affects eye sight.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2022
Use visiderm cream and apply aloe Vera gel before you take your bath.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Help2020: 2:39pm On May 10, 2022
princessginny:
There is a solution to this, I treated someone with bacteria infection in the blood last two months with a Chinese traditional medicine, if interested indicates. It might cost you a little but it definitely will cure you and cleanse the bacteria from the blood.
Bro,stem cell product is this best..

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Buksaylor: 2:39pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:
I've been told it's bacteria in my blood that's causing it.I was advised to take medications that will clear my system of impurities and also eat carrots for vitamin A in boosting sight.

I've been drinking the herbal mixtures from the bottles below but it's not so effective.I go for hospital but no money to fund that at all.

Are there any other supplements I can take to boost my immune system against this?

See a dermatologist....
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by obynoceaser: 2:39pm On May 10, 2022
Ajay7411:
Put graphical image nau, i'm eating angry angry
Guy Rest abeg

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Shalex123(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

Go for test.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 10, 2022
Pray and seek medical attention quickly.
Those look like symptoms of meningitis.

Don't patronise all these bottled concoctions called herbal remedies. They're useless
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by adubam(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2022
Please see a dermatologist
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by RavagedHeart: 2:47pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

Don't take this lightly. Before you implement all that suggestions telling you how to subdue the skin anomaly, first go for a test to find the root cause.

My guesses: your immune system has been compromised. HIV is most likely the culprit since the rash is localized at the torso. Go to a government teaching hospital and get tested for HIV without delay.

Check your blood sugar level. I suspect that too.

Stop wasting money of medicine treating symptoms. Get to the root and treat it.

...and stay away from sex until you do your test
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2022
Ajay7411:
Put graphical image nau, i'm eating angry angry
Troway your food and look at it very well grin

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2022
Bro check HIV first .
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by McBenedict(f): 2:49pm On May 10, 2022
if it's for the spots i'm seeing in your chest and back, i think i can give an advise on what to use for it.
but for that at the back of your head, i really don't have an idea but i presume it's what we get as a result of the barbing saloon.

you can reach me on 08035261481 and explain yourself to me so i can assist in terms of the spots i'm seein on your chest
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:53pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

call this number.08033303897
Holistic Lifecare. You'd come back here and testify. I had referred someone with worse infections than this. Please i have no commision whatsoever to share so you don't begin to think I'm a marketer. I'm comfortable by God's grace. The company is based in ibadan. Its a herbal remedies company. Their lab alone would wow you. All the best
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by bayocanny: 2:55pm On May 10, 2022
Go to the hospital and run the following medical tests.

Hepatitis B, A, C.
HIV tests.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Unrated900(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
It’s simple
This is scabis
Also mix with chicken pox...

Solution-:
Go and buy Orgumentine
It should be 4500

Use it and thank me later Simple...

If this tin didn’t goes,

Then it is finished..

But it will surely goes...

But if not

Once again it is finished...
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by ManfromUNCLE(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2022
See mark of cane fr your back
Bdsm with olosho sad
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by justmondris: 3:04pm On May 10, 2022
Start by changing what you are rubbing on your body I.e soup and cream. The last time I had some serious reaction on my body, it’s was because of the cream I was using.

Try to pay attention to the things you did before you started to notice the reaction and press Ctrl + Z on your keyboard lolol.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by aimmoney9: 3:04pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

Your best cure throw away your old bed sheet and towel and get a new one because the old ones are already contaminated..... grin grin

Also throw away your sponge and never use sponges again until you die because they easily transfer infections..... grin grin

Finally by and use Dettol even tone soap only to bath morning and night in two days u will see d big difference...... grin grin

For the thing at the back of your head buy 7 keys of Aladdin and use cotton wool to apply it twice daily preferably after bathing in the same two days u will see the difference...... grin grin

If the above doesn't work feel free to call me out as a scammer on nairaland...... grin grin

The best things in life are free..... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.