Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) (48284 Views)

My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by lugrae22: 1:16am On May 11, 2022
i have natural roots and herbs that can help you
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by laskab(f): 6:32am On May 11, 2022
Mix ogogoro with Acid water to bath.
Thank me later
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by willzy0909: 8:20am On May 11, 2022
This is syphilis. Or 3rd stage HIV... That's AIDS.
First go for HIV test and pray it's not it.
Then go for syphilis test. I am more sure it's syphilis
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by theamazonguru(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2022
madgoat:
It will soon kill you grin
Hope you have written your will? Its very important.

This is not funny.
Well I am.not surprised, your profile name says it all.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Kokomania(m): 2:03am On May 12, 2022
Check my signature and dm for herbal solution
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Naijaolosho2: 11:57am On May 12, 2022
madgoat:
It will soon kill you grin
Hope you have written your will? Its very important.

grin grin
Mad goat indeed
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Cmeo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Go get "Mectizam tablet" from any govt hospital/clinic close to you or tell a govt hospital nurse to get it for you and take it.

Let me know if you notice changes after using it.

MrOjay1:
I've been having this re-occuring breakouts of little boils around my torso.

It first started from the back of my right arm before it spread to the whole of my back and my chest area.

It doesn't seem to stop despite the medication I've been taking.

It has also spread to the back of my head.It's giving me migraines and also affecting my sight.

When I stare at the TV,I see things slightly doubling and also sometimes little cloudlike shade forms at the corner of my eyes.

It's getting me seriously worried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.