Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) (48253 Views)

My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by dandadee: 4:28pm On May 10, 2022
Looks somewhat like neurofibromatosis.. see a dermatologist
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by jericco1(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2022
Guy go and do a blood and culture test
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2022
Stop watching plate you no go here word.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Oasisi: 4:30pm On May 10, 2022
Hospital is the best solution.
How much is the hospital bill.
We could crowdfund for you
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by sinola(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2022
Hope you no dey F**k ashawo sha
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by MoIbrahim: 4:38pm On May 10, 2022
Go to teaching hospital and see a dermatologist immediately
MrOjay1:
I've been having this re-occuring breakouts of little boils around my torso.

It first started from the back of my right arm before it spread to the whole of my back and my chest area.

It doesn't seem to stop despite the medication I've been taking.

It has also spread to the back of my head.It's giving me migraines and also affecting my sight.

When I stare at the TV,I see things slightly doubling and also sometimes little cloudlike shade forms at the corner of my eyes.

It's getting me seriously worried
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by debbra(f): 4:57pm On May 10, 2022
Why not seek JESUS, the great physician. You did to done with the spiritual healing then physical will clear. At the mention of JESUS, every Kneel must bow and every tongue must confess, even your tongue must confess that JESUS is Lord over everything.
Try Dr Jesus Christ and see action in few days.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by dlordy100: 5:19pm On May 10, 2022
So many fake doctors here acting like online female vendors selling yoni pearls for detoxification without knowing anything related to human body... Doctors spent 7 plus years to become experts why seek Idea from people who can't help but catch cruise with ur situation. borrow money from friends go to hospital and get tested don't selfish medicate
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by anonymuz(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Go to any primary health care center arnd u, and tell them to give u mectizan, it's free.
na Inaarun dey worry am. Mectizan na d cure. Gbam

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Myke99: 5:32pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

It first started from the back of my right arm before it spread to the whole of my back and my chest area.

It has also spread to the back of my head.It's giving me migraines and also affecting my sight.

When I stare at the TV,I see things slightly doubling and also sometimes little cloudlike shade forms at the corner of my eyes.

Bro that’s acne on ur back. I once treat that with several medications. Going to hospital only make Matter worst for me then cause after several treatment and injection with drugs it keep increasing. The only thing that work perfect is Oceanic cod liver oil capsule 1000mg I take one capsule everyday and thank me later.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

First you need to do a blood culture, possibly you're having some infections in your blood stream and it's about to affect your eyes.
When last did you have u protected sex, this appears to be classic symptoms of secondary syphilis.
If not mitigated NOW could degenerate into severe organ damage, sepsis or even death.
Go do a blood test and then the effective antibiotics will be prescribed ASAP.
Good luck

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by 3kay945(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2022
Remind me when I get home to text you the drug that I used sometimes ago after the failure of the Almighty Ciprotab 500mg. Dem no born the rashes well to withstand it.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Countersam(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:
I've been told it's bacteria in my blood that's causing it.I was advised to take medications that will clear my system of impurities and also eat carrots for vitamin A in boosting sight.

I've been drinking the herbal mixtures from the bottles below but it's not so effective.I go for hospital but no money to fund that at all.

Are there any other supplements I can take to boost my immune system against this?

You are still drinking Agbo when it's obviously not working on you. My friend go to 5he hospital and run a comprehensive test, you need hard anti biotic injections already
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by EmmyDJourno: 6:39pm On May 10, 2022
Check where you keep your clothes
If light doesn’t enter there it is most likely you are reacting to the presence of Mildew on your clothings
Then try drinking Garlic regularly, it helps the liver and kidney function better, Loratidine also helps for irritation
Sorry bro, may you get better
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
For me to tell you what it is, which part of the country are you from? Don't go and kill yourself and your system with drugs..

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Okobola146: 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
Signs of HIV/AIDS
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Bbbw: 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
Really
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Youngqueen(f): 7:25pm On May 10, 2022
Check your cream
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by LIVEGOESON1: 7:44pm On May 10, 2022
Well this is it. Cut a plantain stem squeeze out the water from it. It likely to be bitter when extracting it, but the bitter vanishes b4 u could finished squeezing out the water. Make sure u squeeze out up to a small kaikai cup. Then a pinch of salt and ashes. Morning and night. Daily. U should see result in 3 day of taking the med. Also use vetrizen tube as cream. It cost 500 for one tube. Name ur infection it's gone. I no de fear any infection except hiv. And don't forget go for hiv/aids test. If hiv is negative believe me u no get anything to fear
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by LIVEGOESON1: 7:47pm On May 10, 2022
debbra:
Why not seek JESUS, the great physician. You did to done with the spiritual healing then physical will clear. At the mention of JESUS, every Kneel must bow and every tongue must confess, even your tongue must confess that JESUS is Lord over everything.
Try Dr Jesus Christ and see action in few days.
u are high on expired sapele water. Watin consign jesus with skin infection?
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:
I've been told it's bacteria in my blood that's causing it.I was advised to take medications that will clear my system of impurities and also eat carrots for vitamin A in boosting sight.

I've been drinking the herbal mixtures from the bottles below but it's not so effective.I go for hospital but no money to fund that at all.

Are there any other supplements I can take to boost my immune system against this?

Oga this thig you are drinking does not and will never have anything to do with what you have on your body..
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

the picture quality is poor so it's hard to differentiate the type of rash.

Go to the nearest general hospital.

Check your HIV Status
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Micky457: 9:20pm On May 10, 2022
Looks like candida albican mixed with e.coli infection. Go to a good lab and do a blood test and swap test using ur urine. It is a long treatment. Then buy candid powder, always bath hot water for now and also get the cream called biocoten and turn them to ur steady powder and cream for a long time. U have to bath twice a day maintaining good hygiene and change ur collection of boxers and singlet. In fact ditch d sinlets 4 now.

And if u have athletes foot (sore in between toes) treat them with d candid powder.

Bottom line is that it is a stubborn fungi and bacteria infection u have there.

Good luck!
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

Don't go to hospital. It'll heal by itself undecided
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
Op your own don finish o some mumu people are giving u yeye advice and you are listening, u better go visit a doctor but money u get self try and hustle
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Trutalker123: 10:01pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

Let me share a secret that worked for me. Its simple but I got it by devine Inspiration, when I began observing growth at the back of my head/neck.

For me, conventional medicines gave the problem more life and health. But by inspiration, the problem was solved with less than 2k.

Solution:
Get Dettol liquid (Not the smallest or the next to it). Preferably the medium to any bigger on.

Get cotton wool.

Clean affected area, morning and night. The Dettol will in no time, burn out the growth.

My 2cents that worked for me
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Obitroy(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Dialpad post=112698003]Go for HIV test. Avoid raw sexual intercouse

Please not everything is HIV and this is not the symptom of hiv infection they are many bacteria and infections out there you will be fine my brother I feel what you going true
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Testimony1988(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2022
I have said it before, some of this herbal mixtures may not be that effective, skin infection requires much money to treat, so you need to visit a professional dermatologist for examination.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Kayclite: 11:33pm On May 10, 2022
MrOjay1:

Acidiosis. Acidic imbalance.

Difficult solution. Fast for 2 - 3 days, drinking only lemon water and ginger.
Or You can boil (10 mins) scent leaf and chew morning and night for 2 - 3 days eating nothing in between.
Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Kayclite: 11:38pm On May 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Try drinking Bitter leaf and Moringa water
This too is good.
Fast on these for 3 days.

Then keep taking it regularly.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) by Sheryfbeghan(m): 1:12am On May 11, 2022
U shuld go see a dermatologist ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.