Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? (1059 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by ExploreFeelings(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
I and my friends weren’t always wild and uncontrollable…we used to be innocent and simple-minded girls. But all that changed when we met Janet in the second semester of our first year at the University. We were just three friends, I, and Mercy before Janet came along and changed our entire University experience. She showed us what we were missing, she opened our eyes to a filthy but captivating lifestyle.

We became the type of girls almost every guy in the university wanted. The kind of girls every girl wanted to be, even though they often criticized us. Any guy we choose to sit close to during lectures felt like a king. Any girl we talked to felt important. We wore the most expensive clothes, our hairstyles were always trendy and we used the most expensive perfumes. Trust me, we were not just any average campus babe, we were big girls. And yeah people gossiped about us and often wondered how we got money to fund our expensive lifestyle but we didn’t care.

We were hot, we were living the University life! We were not living the basic life other students had, we went to clubs, traveled to different states to meet men and we shut down any party we attended. Our lifestyle was almost intoxicating, everyone wanted to be us or at least they all tried to be our friends. But we didn’t care, most people couldn’t meet up to our standards so there was no way they could be our friends.

Like I said before, we were wild girls and our expensive lifestyle was sponsored by sugar daddies…people’s husbands and fathers, well, that was none of our business, all that mattered was the money they gave us. Just one evening with a sugar dad and we could make more than 50k. Yes, our life was that awesome.
My friend Mercy had her favorite Sugar daddy who always took her to expensive places and showered her with gifts. She always talked about him and how wealthy he was, and she wanted us to meet him and his friends. So, we decided to go along with her to meet her favorite sugar daddy as she often called him. We were going to meet him at a very exclusive club only for the rich.

We of course dressed up in our glamorous attires and painted our faces with the latest makeup brands. We were directed to meet Mercy’s sugar daddy and his friends in the VIP section. Wow! It was very obvious he must be filthy rich. We were all curious to know who this mysterious sugar daddy was. We got comfortable and ready to flirt with the old men and probably end up in their hotel rooms. But I was shocked when Mercy pointed my uncle, my aunt’s husband. I froze in fear as he also watched me probably wondering what I was doing in such company. I was shocked and heart broke…This can’t be true, my uncle cannot be sleeping with small girls when he had my aunt who loved him. Just then I remembered how my aunt used to buy him gifts on his birthdays, and how she pampered him.

My uncle was equally shocked to find me in the company of girls who slept with older men. What I was doing was against my home training and if anyone in my family found out, I would be withdrawn from school and dealt with properly. My father was a very strict Christian and he always warned us against prostitution. My uncle said nothing to me, he simply bought us drinks and peppersoup and told his driver to take us home. Mercy was pissed off with his attitude toward us but he simply told her to go home and that he would talk to her later.

I later revealed to Mercy that her favorite sugar daddy was my uncle. But she didn’t care, I told her to leave him alone but she refused. We almost became enemies because of it but that didn’t stop their affair…and I felt bad for my aunty. I felt bad for the women whose homes we were ruining. But i couldn’t say anything to my aunt, I couldn’t tell on my uncle because that would also mean exposing my secret.

But everything changed when a certain young man started falling for Mercy. He would follow her around campus begging her to go out with him, but Mercy always shunned him because she was into older men. One day he came to her hostel to look for her and...
Read more here https://graceafricanstories./2022/04/12/little-home-wreckers/

1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tell the wife
Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
donbachi:
Tell the wife
What if dem tell your wife too about your own

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
We got comfortable and ready to flirt with the old men and probably end up in their hotel rooms. But I was shocked when Mercy pointed my uncle, my aunt’s husband. I froze in fear as he also watched me probably wondering what I was doing in such company. I was shocked and heart broke…This can’t be true, my uncle cannot be sleeping with small girls when he had my aunt who loved him. Just then I remembered how my aunt used to buy him gifts on his birthdays, and how she pampered him.

So, your uncle can't be sleeping with small girls but, you can be sleeping with peoples uncle's abii??

Don't you know that as u dey service other peoples uncle's na so other people go dey service your uncle too. It's a two-way thing nah, just stop being greedy

Water don drown garri finish finally

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Mooh247: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
What two grown consenting adults do is non of your business... Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
What if dem tell your wife too about your own
Hanty busy body, why do you like looking for trouble?

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Senomii:

Hanty busy body, why do you like looking for trouble?
You are now happy ba but don’t be too happy because I’m going to talk her into dumping you soon

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin grin Sugar daddy things.The measure you use for others shall be equally used for you (Matthew 7:2).A sure teaching from our Lord and Saviour.
Later when these girls get older,they would rant and complain of how young girls are after their husbands.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are now happy ba but don’t be too happy because I’m going to talk her into dumping you soon
Madwoman

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Senomii:

Madwoman
I will show you what madness is soon
Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Mastakija(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wahala for who no b child of God grin

Anyways u can get any kind of pencil portrait u want
Below is one of our unfinished works

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Nonexisting: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Leave your uncle alone, he may be his wife's karma. Most wives whose husbands cheat on were once sidechicks to other people's husbands, so na curse dey follow them so. If you are fuccking other people's husbands today, be ready to share your husband dick with everyone tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by citywal(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Sergio104(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin

Go and find the friends huncle too and square the peg.

outta here!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Twas a very interesting read...
Truly thought provoking....

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do? by Savedday: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Was Paid N1.1m For A Doggy Affair . / Tears Flow As Pastor And His Wife D!e In Ghastly Accident — Video / Practical reason you should run away from lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.