Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner (44854 Views)

Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by phobia2002: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
PYO is working for Tinubu. don't argue with me safe the post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by AngelicBeing: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-p2Bs5.gif[/img]

....he must vomit the tradermoni he diverted
tongue
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Miracle2022: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

I am responding to you because you said I am a disgracd to my family... just to inform you, my parent are pretty pleased with me. I am a critical person and see beyond charades.

Is it by professorship? Heck Jonathan is a Prof, what good came out of that?

Yes OsinbanjoTheJudas has been to market, mosque etc, he is only doing his job as an elected person no big deal.

And as for why I believe Tinubu is better than that snake, well, Tinubu has a track record of being a developer, administrator, good human resource developer... won't you wish for other states in Nigeria's economy to at least develop like lagos.? Won't you wish for there to be master plan for Nigeria? To me age doesn't matter. Biden is the president of most developed nation so tell me something else.

I just want a Nigerian that works in all ramifications not just economy and Tinubu seems pretty qualified for the role.

Osinbanjo a prof and pastor whose under his watch the Nigerian economy has crumbled busy going about sharing 5, 5 thousand naira... what an insult.
and we say, osibanjo is what we want. Tinubu only believes that people are meant to come to him and collect money for food. He didn't believe in teaching them how to fish. Let me tell you the truth,if Tinubu die today(Godforbid) Lagos will develop more faster than it is at present.
1.7 billions send to Tinubu account every month by the Lagos state government is not a small money.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by dubene: 1:46am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
See how empty the whole place is. Senate and just a handful came.

Even the camera man tried to get perfect angle to make it look like the whole place is filled up. Funny bunch.

Go compare Tinubu's meeting pictures with the senate to this charade.

He even had to force a picture with 4 southwest senator. Just 4 ... see this joker.

Anyways all I know is let the man that has sown reap and let the man that hasn't sown get ripped. The judas shall hang

Fake pastor.

You are so mean menh
#PastorTheJudas
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by BafanaBafana: 1:51am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Even the camera man tried to get perfect angle to make it look like the whole place is filled up. Funny bunch.

He even had to force a picture with 4 southwest senator. Just 4 ... see this joker.

Anyways all I know is let the man that has sown reap and let the man that hasn't sown get ripped. The judas shall hang

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
E pain you reach like this?
We no dey vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by anonimi: 2:37am On Apr 13, 2022
abu12:
Baba Buhari successor in the making.

To continue the failures of the vegetable in Aso Rock that they did together?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Validated: 2:39am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Whether Osinbanjo likes he should act for the remaining time of this tenor he will lose. This won't be the first time a sitting president will be booted out, so no big deal.

I detest betrayal... I detest judas nature. We all know the end of judas
Your pain real. Peleè
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by anonimi: 2:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Ttalk:
The train is moving already

Like the Abuja-Kaduna train that keeps breaking down in the middle of nowhere

adenigga:
For the umpteenth time, hundreds of passengers on the Abuja-Kaduna train service were again stranded in the bush after the train developed a fault minutes after leaving Rigasa station in Kaduna state.

A passenger claimed that the train had initially stopped twice before it finally broke down in Dutse, Kaduna state around 7am.

The Managing Director of the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Fidelis Okhiria who confirmed the incident to the Guardian said the train broke down as a result of engine failure but said a relief engine has taken over.

The MD in a text said “Engine failure, but a relief engine has taking over.”

The Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi last year had assured that locomotives on the Abuja-Kaduna rail route that have broken down up to two times will be returned to China.

He said, “It is worrisome that these locomotives that are brand new are failing,” Amaechi said during an inspection in Lagos.

Source: https://guardian.ng/Again-Abuja-Kaduna-train-breaks-down-in-bush

Or like the same Abuja-Kaduna train that was bombed and passengers kidnapped?
Like what train please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by anonimi: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
Whether Osinbanjo likes he should act for the remaining time of this tenor he will lose. This won't be the first time a sitting president will be booted out, so no big deal.

Do you also detest the Judas with the bullion vans on Bourdillon? Do you expect the end of that Judas also?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Funflipper: 3:00am On Apr 13, 2022
festacman:
In politics, it is either you go boldly all the way or you don't go at all. For Prof. Osinbajo now, there is no hiding place. It is full speed ahead, damn the torpedo.

But he is like a person who jumps into the ocean without first learning how to swim in a pool.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Enyimbamercedes: 3:13am On Apr 13, 2022
All I see is a failure trying to vie for a higher office based on his failings !

What did he do as VP?

They’ll say he distributed trader moni and market moni… ehen

Acted as chief mourner visiting families of victims of Nigeria… ehen

Headed FEC meetings when Buhari was Ill—- ehen

Had to balls to sack Lawal Daura …ehen

Nothing else

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Funflipper: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
and we say, osibanjo is what we want. Tinubu only believes that people are meant to come to him and collect money for food. He didn't believe in teaching them how to fish. Let me tell you the truth,if Tinubu die today(Godforbid) Lagos will develop more faster than it is at present.
1.7 billions send to Tinubu account every month by the Lagos state government is not a small money.

"He didn't believe in teaching them how to fish. Let me tell you the truth,if Tinubu die today(Godforbid) Lagos will develop more faster than it is at present."

You erred big time here. Tinubu empowered a lot of people across the length and breadth of Nigeria along with osinbajo, fasola, aregbesola and a list of others who have now turned against him. As for lagos, I don't know how old you are but there is a big difference between the pre and post tinubu era in terms of infrastructural development. If you don’t know Lagos state's federal allocation was withheld for about five years by Obasanjo but Tinubu looked inwards relying solely on internally generated revenue and lagos was still top of the other 35 states that were getting their share in terms of infrastructural development and workers welfare. If the FG under OBJ had not stopped Tinubu when he was pushing for states to to be able to genarate their own electricity, I can bet Lagos would be enjoying constant electricity today. I am not trying to campaign for tinubu but you have to give it to him when it comes to resource management.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Ollygold(m): 3:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Product of failures
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by BabanawanGod: 4:15am On Apr 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0
This song is in solidarity with the freedom fighters, for EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE the people of Nigerians needs equal rights and Justice, the killing must stop immediately, we move copy the link to listen and download
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by MrSly(m): 4:17am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas

And they also call this one somebody's son. Some goats are better finally.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by rippa(m): 4:25am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
Nawa
Una problem nor be South east again or Amechi, it's now Osinbajo, your brother. No wonder buhari said if he mentioned his successor, the person will be assassinated. If anything happened to osinbajo or Amechi, hmmm.
How can u have younger and agile people around yet u went to support an old man with nothing to offer rather than fulfilling his lifelong ambition.
God will help u people
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by rippa(m): 4:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Was the senate president there or not

Buhari cannot handover to another muslim.

By the way I counted 26 senators.
They are blinded to the truth
We can't have a successful Muslim-muslim transition in Nigeria. Except u want to start a religion war
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Yes o.
He's irrational to me. sad

Meanwhile, I could see you're being impersonated everywhere. cheesy

Kriss216:

Ghetto politician, is that all you've got to say? cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by rippa(m): 4:37am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

So leaving Tinubu's shadow now makes him a betrayal ??
For ur info, he wasn't Tinubu's first choice for a VP neither was he Buhari first choice. It was grace that found him, although I will never want or support him to be Nigeria president but he didn't betray anybody
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by rippa(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2022
mymadam:
Ibikunle Amosu, please where are you? lipsrsealed
He is contesting
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Nah u wan start am[s]
rippa:

They are blinded to the truth
We can't have a successful Muslim-muslim transition in Nigeria. Except u want to start a religion war
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by rippa(m): 4:40am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Senate you say? Count the number of people there, they are not up to 15. Is that what you call senate?

Your Osinbanjo is deceiving himself. After crumbling our economy, he wants to continue. I don't blame him, I blame those that won't see beyond their noses.

Fake pastor

#PastorTheJudas
Lolz so u now agreed he crumbled the economy
Lolzz
The God of South east is fighting for them
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by rippa(m): 4:42am On Apr 13, 2022
ken045501:
Fear this senate president . He Dey all the camp. The man is of no use at all
He is Nigeria Senate president not tinubu Senate president. He must be politically neutral. I know say gbajamila go first go take permission from tinubu, let's watch out for today sha
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by rippa(m): 4:44am On Apr 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nah u wan start am[s][/s]
It will never happened. Know that and know peace
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:47am On Apr 13, 2022
You didn't answer the question. Nah you wan start am?
rippa:

It will never happened. Know that and know peace
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Tvoice: 5:00am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=4words post=111891606]See how empty the whole place is. Senate and just a handful came.

Fake

Oga nor be by pix , ballot box go soon enter road , no be to dey argue online, north nor like Tinubu, if e like make e empty him bullion van , den go chop am clean mouth .
Re: Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner by Channel54: 5:03am On Apr 13, 2022
cowmanager2000:

I always wonder when youths that aspires to make it in are angry with people that are succeeding.
You not a law professor and if you are you are not yet SAN and if you are you not yet a Vice President of Nigeria and if you have been (in your dream) you not a Pastor ..
Now tell what’s his offense for pursuing his dreams?
Has that taken your cup of ‘garri?
Why not watch events as they unfolds and learn learn

The guy you quoted is an evil man. He is pained that a man is pursuing his dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) / Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop / Nigerians React after President Buhari said he will win today(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.