Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Opinion On David Hundeyin. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On David Hundeyin. (838 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by BSdetective: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
He's a blackmail artist offering no value to society, going around looking for whom to dig up dirt on and push on his numerous gossip blogs, tell me one giant company like Facebook, Google, Apple or Microsoft that hasn't had worse issues and allegations than flutterwave? Or is it the Chinese start-ups? But the crab mentality of the average African would always strive to pull their own down..... because of petty envy, religious, political or tribal interests. All I know is that I smell a rat, an agenda with this David of a gonzo journalist and obviously some individuals are backing this guy, if you're a Nigerian and you think otherwise you def need to get your head checked out. Anyways, history has always showed how people like David end up.... I'd leave it at that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
He's a blackmail artist offering no value to society, going around looking for whom to dig up dirt on and push on his numerous gossip blogs, tell me one giant company like Facebook, Google, Apple or Microsoft that hasn't had worse issues and allegations than flutterwave? Or is it the Chinese start-ups? But the crab mentality of the average African would always strive to pull their own down..... because of petty envy, religious, political or tribal interests. All I know is that I smell a rat, an agenda with this David of a gonzo journalist and obviously some individuals are backing this guy, if you're a Nigerian and you think otherwise you def need to get your head checked out.
is any of those he exposed with proofs so far related to you? I guess so. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by Saxxon(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
You're obviously new to investigative journalism. What he does is quite popular in the west. And if you know anything about investigative Journalists, you'll know that they're the most difficult people to bribe due to the nature of their job and their reputation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by Saxxon(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
is any of those he exposed with proofs so far related to you? I guess so. wink
No mind the mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by joe54: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
With the flutter wave revelations I love him already. He is really good at his job.
A true Investigative independent journalist
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by BSdetective: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Saxxon:
You're obviously new to investigative journalism. What he does is quite popular in the west. And if you know anything about investigative Journalists, you'll know that they're the most difficult people to bribe due to the nature of their job and their reputation.

Because it's done in the west doesn't mean it's ok for africa. And besides America (the west) was built on companies that did far worse things than flutterwave would ever do from standard oil, US Steel, Apple, Microsoft and even Amazon.....these were companies that pushed America into it's greatness, what value does David the gonzo journalist add to society
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by JimiJunji: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol, op, it's called investigative journalism, David is only doing his job and he's pretty good at it but It doesn't mean there isn't an agenda or someone isn't probably sponsoring him. the main thing is that he's only passing information (either true or false) to the general public, and what you make of it is left to you.
Personally I think flutterwave is a good company that just needs to look into these issues and try to fix them, asides that they offer great service and if I have enough money I'd buy their stock if it's listed.
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by BSdetective: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
JimiJunji:
Lol, op, it's called investigative journalism, David is only doing his job and he's pretty good at it but It doesn't mean there isn't an agenda or someone isn't probably sponsoring him. the main thing is that he's only passing information (either true or false) to the general public, and what you make of it is left to you.
Personally I think flutterwave is a good company that just needs to look into these issues and try to fix them, asides that they offer great service and if I have enough money I'd buy their stock if it's listed.

He's good at being a blackmail artist in my opinion, and from my little findings his large support comes from a certain demography.
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by ivolt: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Saxxon:
He is not an investigative journalist because he does no investigation.
He is just like Kemi Olunloyo, people, usually insiders, give them info
and even pay them to help fight enemies secretly.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by BSdetective: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
ivolt:

He is not an investigative journalist because he does no investigation.
He is just like Kemi Olunloyo, people, usually insiders, give them info
and even pay them to help fight enemies secretly.

Thank you ooo.....even what's the difference between gistlover blog and David? None
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by Poiu11: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
he tell lies.... on isssue he does not know about.
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by Donshegxy10(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Was the allegations wrong?
Was the evidences doctored?
Because certain elements protect corrupt individual and organisations, does not mean that should be the norm.

The truth is that until we start fighing or talking against evil and corruption, people and institution will never change.

You should be glad that someone is speaking up, even if he is being sponsored, because people like you and i will never come out to speak even if we were paid to do so.

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT THIS NARRATIVE IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by BSdetective: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Was the allegations wrong?
Was the evidences doctored?
Because certain elements protect corrupt individual and organisations, does not mean that should be the norm.

The truth is that until we start fighing or talking against evil and corruption, people and institution will never change.

You should be glad that someone is speaking up, even if he is being sponsored, because people like you and i will never come out to speak even if we were paid to do so.

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT THIS NARRATIVE IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Corruption and evil are the norm of every society......99.9999% of top nigerian businesses have and are doing far worse things than the allegations against flutterwave but David decides to go after a relatively new start-up raised from the ground up by nigerian youths without govt support or the usual Nigerian nepotism to become africa's first unicorn... David is a blackmail artist that adds no value to society.
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by SarkinYarki: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
What is the Gain if we bring down Africa's most valuable start up
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:

Corruption and evil are the norm of every society......99.9999% of top nigerian businesses have and are doing far worse things than the allegations against flutterwave but David decides to go after a relatively new start-up raised from the ground up by nigerian youths without govt support or the usual Nigerian nepotism to become africa's first unicorn... David is a blackmail artist that adds no value to society.

in as much as almost every organisations are corrupt, what you are saying in essence is that DAVID SHOULD TURN A BLIND EYE BECAUSE THE STARTUP WAS STARTED WITHOUT GOVERNMENT SUPPORT.

I am having a feeling, either you are paid to defend flutterwave or you are part of them.

Let the guy keep exposing the rot in the system.

For your information, i dont like or hate the guy, but i think we should let him do his job the way he knows how to do it.

If you say he is a blackmailer, what are your evidences, what does he want or stand to gain from flucterwave's fall?
Re: My Opinion On David Hundeyin. by tollyboy5(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:

He's good at being a blackmail artist in my opinion, and from my little findings his large support comes from a certain demography.
Yes he's a Lagosian we support him

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of State For Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba Picks APC Forms / "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin / The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.