Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. (841 Views)

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by IjawRep: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ogbonaya Onu and Ken Nnamani didn't add it like the Yorubas and Northerners especially the Yorubas.

Tunde Bakare refused too.
Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by naija4life247: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
IjawRep:
Ogbonaya Onu and Ken Nnamani didn't add it like the Yorubas and Northerners especially the Yorubas.

Tunde Bakare refused too.

Good consolation by you.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by barbstee(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Their choice
Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by MadamVanessa(f): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked

Why should they step down for him? give me one reason? igbos are not cowards, they face the Battle instead of running away. If they loose ,let them loose honourably.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by helinues: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Toh
Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by duro4chang(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Not necessarily needed
Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by haffaze777(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why should they step down for him? give me one reason? igbos are not cowards, they face the Battle instead of running away. If they loose ,let them loose honourably.

That's remind me of one Pandora Ob,Orji uzor kalui and ojukwu,they both stay and fight till the end
Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by IamWonderful: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I guess orji uzo Kalu is not Igbo, he is from kontagora, Pandora Peter OBItuary ran like monkey from PDP to avoid further disgrace after collecting Anambra from him and give him toys to play, we didn't forget ojukwu that ran to Cote d'Ivoire after senseless war and killing of over three million Igbos, The ohamadike monkey, kanu also ran away in car boot with goats and baskets of tomatoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by ihimiray(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

but obi ran away
Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by emkz: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
They don't control their delegates.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Refused To Handover To Tinubu Like The Other APC Aspirants. by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Was it not Tinubu that single handedly kicked GEJ out as president? Today, Ijaw is worshipping Tilumbu

(1) (Reply)

. / No Competent Christian In Kaduna And Nigeria / Watch Obi's Interactive Session With Radio Presenter on His Trip To Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.