Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed (21100 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / President Buhari's Major Achievements In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Sergio104(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please hide that your ugly Medusa face, before your reflection cracks the screen of your phone.

Nonsense ManWoman.

With this your reply.......I checked her profile.

I checked yours grin.

I have nothing to say baba.

But please wetin be that thing on your profile?? grin.
Two akara balls grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Sergio104(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
qekng40:

Tell ya ugly, pathetic and miserable mum to put some food for you, then drink lots of water.. Your bitterness is outta this world son. Goodbye!

You're forever ignored dear fo.ol

Don't mind him dear.

Please check his profile pics........ ahswerugod you go laugh to bed this night grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
thunder strike down my dead mother.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by obinnajohnson: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2022
I am not used to insulting elders but oga Lai, to slap you dey hungry me, walai.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by qekng40(f): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:

With pure boldness grin.
let them do thier worst.
They have already now, na to park bags remain!

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by qekng40(f): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:

Don't mind him dear.

Please check his profile pics........ ahswerugod you go laugh to bed this night grin grin

I did and discovered he wasn't worth it!

I failed my people in replying him, I've left him alone to wallow in his state of dumb.ness

4 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by redsun(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Morons like this mallan that Buhari appointed to manage strategic positions just because they are his tribesmen/women are the main cause of his abysmal administrative failure.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by zoedew: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2022
GOEBELLS
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by EmekaMD(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Creepy Lai.
Are you still around?

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by GreatAxeMan: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2022
I call him dúllardinho. It's an improvement on major general.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by omooba969(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Is Buhari not the good-for-nothing Major general who overthrew a democratically elected government in a coup d'etat ?

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Shadysen: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sure & given to your man o war papa?
ass licker

4 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by GloriousGbola: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Is it an offence to call him most incompetent prez ever tho?

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Hezzyluv: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
qekng40:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari sad

grin grin grin grin grin

Comrade

5 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by sunday1989(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
That's an abuse of press freedom! These government is just too funny. A government that has zero tolerance for press freedom, it's well.
qekng40:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari sad

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Tannhauser(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2022
angry

This man has brought so much shame and opprobrium on his family and associates. Were he my father, i swear he'd be dead by now. Spits.

Respect elders, respect elders no be for this type of shameless individual.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by israelmao(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Is he not Major General?Lai should tell us what evils or wickedness associated with Major General.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by wonder233: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Death to all of them. During the recent Fuel scarcity, one of them was trying to even say there was no scarcity
Savedday:
Death to all online urchins.

They are the reason all this thief politicians are still in power.

Death to all of them

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by omowolewa: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Is he not
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Focusmind: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
My respect for Punch Newspaper Editorial Board went high when they decided to address Buhari as Major - General Buhari, to highlight his high-handedness and absence of rule of law in his government. They do not even call his administration, government. They address his government as "regime".

5 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by maticar: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very funny how Peasants will be analyzing person wey achieve pass their papa?
But your own father is not better than people father you are insulting

5 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Asianjollof007: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
God abeg, can we just skip to the last day of general buhari's regime ?

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Shadysen: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Mad country men
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Bugatie(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2022
A general that cannot tame rag tag terrorists, is that one a general?

3 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Seyitosino(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Major General Muhammadu Failure Buhari. The Grand Commander of the Failed Republic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / 2019: Federal High Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Any Candidates From Riv / Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.