Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History (38064 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Osinbanjo Is Running From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by kingyakos: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Yoruba Sabi massive attack and massive defence o.....I dey try check if any of Dem dey play dat position for super eagle grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by jrusky(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Ha! See own goal.

Thiefnubuu no sell, Osunbande no sell. Who will children of fallen demon project? Joe Ibokwe. Afterall we have dashed them that one. Or even Femi Fani Kayode cheesy cheesy

You see how people ignored your stupid statement like a cancer?

You are so useless to the extend all you know is to insult and tribalized everything in your miserable life.

Osibanjo betrayed no one if Osibnjo is a betrayer he would not have stood with Buhari till today.

Pls is there any law forbidden him not to contest? Is there any written agreement by anybody or apc that say look Osibanjo must never contest for presidency? Pls is Osibanjo Tinubu slave or son?

Look and listen that Shehu is who? Do you want me to expose his betrayals here for fools like you to see? Name one politician in your region that is not a betrayer just one then let me expose your stupidity by educating you with facts about that politician.

Name one politician that is sellable in your region just one? I know you are from my region the SE because its easy to identify us with our hateful Gene couple with our genetically confused status as human.

The most betrayer of all time in our political landscape is Amaechi, he betrayed GEJ as a sitting president, he betrayed pdp as a party, he betrayed his region by being the first to set the stage to destroy Gej before Tinubu and others grabbed the opportunity to launch an attack on Gej and disgraced him out of power so Mr shut up and feck off.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Selfa2022: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Just noise making.Let's have something better to talk about
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by okefranci: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2022
How does he betray? Being a lawyer while in Lagos really helped Tinubu to secure a lot of things and Tinubu know this very well
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2022
All I see is fear and desperation.

Fear because they know PYO has the people backing, most especially the youth

Desperation because tinubu camp is threatened and want to be president at all costs. I won't be surprise if they make PYO government hell if he wins
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Bianda24: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Who is this Adamu Garba. Low born
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Chibuezem(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2022
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1514002937667858442

Politics is the most serious business of human societies. Anyone with low moral compass is not expected near it
... This is the only reasonable thing garba said, the rest is trash as usual
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by hotseat: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Osunbande is a man of dual personality.

There is the outward demeanour of an innocent child of God and the hidden demonic traits of a fiend which he cleverly hides from the outer world.

He drinks iniquity like a fish in water, though through gentle and subtle manoeuvering of the undiscerning.

He is a typical example of a "frienenemy".

His gentle disposition is all but a sham!

When the great Julius Caesar was being stabbed to death by the conspirators, he (Julius Caesar) wasn't as shocked as when his so-called bosom friend (Brutus) gave him the deadliest stab.

Caesar, out of sheer unbelief of what a "friend" can do to a friend, cried out "Et tu Brutus", meaning even you too?

Osunbande is the Brutus in the life of Asiwaju.

A mindless betrayer and an unrepentant backstabber.

Yet, he calls himself a "pasta".

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by masseratti: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2022
during the 171 days PYO was in charge we all saw the difference.. it was a relief like no other, Naira appreciated, a Supreme Court Justice was appointed based on normal traditions of the Supreme Court, there was law and oder, there was obedience to court order, no one had problem with the government, this is what Garba is saying when he called the President incompetent, doing the right thing does not mean you are calling someone else who has no idea by default what he is doing incompetent, you are what you are blue is blue, black is black, everyone knows, no one is calling anyone what he or she is not, the North Elders spoke yesterday, are they also betrayals?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by bablon20(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Adamu Garba is dingbat and a foolish slowpoke what has Osinbajo done that is as worse as what all the politician have done to this country, what do we call their jumping from one party to the other. There's no permanent friend in politics just permanent interest. If it's because osinbajo made his intentions known he's a betrayal then tinubu is d father of all betrayals.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Thorhamma:
PYO no Betray anybody... Person were loyal to Buhari from day one till now!! Tinubu go swear say him never Betray anybody for him life before?
Even Obasanjo and IBB make great men pass Tinubu but them no dey use am brag.. The Joy of every father and mentor now to see their children do well pass them. But Tinubu want make him boys be him slave till him die.. even Lucifer challenge God... Who come be Tinubu?
Don't mind all these afonjas with their Lagos-ibadan expressway news. IBB get boys wey dun become governors in different tribes, OBJ don't mak men wey dun become governors in different tribes but u no go see d men commanding his boys.
Tinubu get boys wey dun become governors too but he likes commanding them and that's where his problem with Ogbeni started.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Alwaysachick: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2022
E shock me too o
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by emmanuelbrown26: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2022
IamNat:
They say Osinbanjo did not do well as a VP for not speaking against the president in his policy making.

Then they say in the little time he acted as president, he shouldn't have done anything against the president's policies.

He didn't declare to contest for president, they said he's a coward.

He declared for president, they said he's a betrayer.

I'm just glad Yorubas are the kind of people who care less about what you think or say about them. We just go ahead and achieve our aims.
It was even afonjas that had issue with Osibanjo contesting not northerners or easterners, afonjas are neither here nor their
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by 2special(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2022
IamNat:
They say Osinbanjo did not do well as a VP for not speaking against the president in his policy making.

Then they say in the little time he acted as president, he shouldn't have done anything against the president's policies.

I'm just glad Yorubas are the kind of people who care less about what you think or say about them. We just go ahead and achieve our aims.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Advocate500: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2022
For the fact i am supporting Peter obi doesn't mean i am not seeing the political blackmail Osinbajo is being subjected to with people of questionable characters.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Crafteck1: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2022
So he betrayed un because he chose to give his loyalty to the people not to the party likes someone's wife who asked someone to keep quiet when he was screaming about nigerians getting killed anyhow
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by masseratti: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
hotseat:
Osunbande is a man of dual personality.

There is the outward demeanour of an innocent child of God and the hidden demonic traits of a fiend which he cleverly hides from the outer world.

He drinks iniquity like a fish in water, though through gentle and subtle manoeuvering of the undiscerning.

He is a typical example of a "frienenemy".

His gentle disposition is all but a sham!

When the great Julius Caesar was being stabbed to death by the conspirators, he (Julius Caesar) wasn't as shocked as when his so-called bosom friend (Brutus) gave him the deadliest stab.

Caesar, out of sheer unbelief of what a "friend" can do to a friend, cried out "Et tu Brutus", meaning even you too?

Osunbande is the Brutus in the life of Asiwaju.

A mindless betrayer and an unrepentant backstabber.

Yet, he calls himself a "pasta".

you can as well say Tinubu betrayed the likes of bọlá igẹ, Pa Adesanya etc when he left them in AD to form his ACN right?

the man Osinbajo is the most competent of all the contenders... no doubt I like Tinubu, to me if he was younger he will do very well also... but too much power intoxicated, the way and the manner his power grip on Lagos is abysmal, am a Lagosian, i know the goods he has done but i still can't wrap my head around his daughter been Iyaloja of Eko, Lagos Island controlling other parts of Lagos which historically is not Ọba of Lagos domains, that's corruption, i still can't fathom why MC oluomo will be suspended by national committee of Nurtw and next day Lagos State Government issued a gazette naming him chairman of motor parks in Lagos.... is this what we want to happen at the National level? Tinubu is brilliant but am seeing signs he is losing it... he should av just backed Osinbajo and be an I On in the annals of Nigerian history. no doubt he is the frontrunner and from the look of things he might even win... but my desire is for us to have PYO for a better Nigeria..

imagine a PYO /Zulum combination... trust me Nigeria will take a big leap under four years.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Brushstrokes20: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
As usual, GARBAGE shehu is high on cow dung again!
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Nauttyprof(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
With the way it is and considering the heavy criticism and name calling to Osinbajo, he is definitely the right man for the job. It suggests that many who had encouraged bad practices will suffer. This is why they resolved to say all sorts just to tarnish this man's image.

For even mentioning 117 days and bringing in all lies to it when it was clear that 117 days of Osinbajo as the acting president was better than the 7 years of Buhari put together. We felt relieved, we saw the positive changes, we knew there was a great difference till Buhari came back and returned the country to hardship.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by masseratti: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2022
olatuns2017:

You are very correct

How could you declare in such a manner

No visit to you benefactor or his friends to consult and persuade them

It's not a secret cult

We all saw the master talking to people

You didn't visit papa Bisi Akande ,Osoba etc

This guy is insane opportunist

Nobody does that

Even if he wins

It's another problems for nigeria

NB

One of the causes of bandits/Igbos is because Govt of the day has not managed inclusiveness

Which is a bigger problem among decision makers

Osibanjo will fail eventually
and who told you he didn't talk to them in camera, people close to both of them knew they were both gunning for the post.. it was not a secret... coming out in public to consult as a siting vice president is uncalled for Tinubu is a private citizen he can consult in public.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Zeemam: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Adamu is very very stupid
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Westtimeline: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Ha! See own goal.

Thiefnubuu no sell, Osunbande no sell. Who will children of fallen demon project? Joe Ibokwe. Afterall we have dashed them that one. Or even Femi Fani Kayode cheesy cheesy
Myd44, Seun, Lalasticlala.

Rule 2
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2022
You have ended up campaigning for Osinbajo. He achieved so much within the few weeks he acted. Took decisive decisions, sacked cabal-backed DSS DG Lawal Daura, allowed the release of Nnamdi Kanu, recommended Onnoghen for CJN position, directed the 1st reform of SARS due to public outcry following their atrocities, brought stability to the naira, brought the country out of recession, brought calmness to Niger Delta by visiting the communities and major stakeholders, ended the raging war on the oil industry by Avengers militant group...... and more.

Talking about betrayal, it was even Osinbajo that covered all flops of the President even on live TV that the presenter even got tired of him rescuing the President. She said "stop answering for him nau, allow him to talk". That's pure loyalty.

How else do you know a man with balls and capacity? If you can recall, while he acted there was relative calmness in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by murmee: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2022
IamNat:

GBAM!
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by foreshore(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by godfatherx: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:
I will never read anything written by an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

If I am fighting Osinbajo in our family compound as a fellow Ogun indegene, that does not give you uncircumcised infidel the audacity to put your yellow teeth smelly mouth. Thunder will strike you, and erosion will wash away your carcass into River Niger where Iyemoja will use you for pepper soup

What do you expect from adamu garbage, he is full of garbage, his is a failure!
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by PS712: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Personally, I have no problem with the VP’s presidential ambition. It is a legitimate ambition that he owes Nigerians having served as VP for 8 years.

The progressive family should double down on the attacks and name calling and let’s have a contest of ideas. Calling the VP betrayer or whatever is not in the overall interest of the party. If we fight to death over the primary election, how then do we come together to win the general election?
That's just it. Contest of ideas. When we start having Nigerians from all regions calling for leadership with ideas and all the people willing to lend their support then we can rest assured we have a country in the right direction. But if all we have on Nairaland and in the larger polity is which region is superior to the other then we will never get it right.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Bfly: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Betrayal is part of politics. It is a game of ambition.

This man might be trying to save you from Tinubu wicked ambition.

The charm that hyponotised Lagos can also hypnotise Nigeria. Tinubu got that charm. And i don't think that is what you want.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by ChoCho54(f): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:
I will never read anything written by an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

If I am fighting Osinbajo in our family compound as a fellow Ogun indegene, that does not give you uncircumcised infidel the audacity to put your yellow teeth smelly mouth. Thunder will strike you, and erosion will wash away your carcass into River Niger where Iyemoja will use you for pepper soup
So iyemoja is a goddess that feeds on carcass? grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Ddigit: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2022
You are right, Sir. I have been vindicated by your speech.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Mom007(f): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:

Wow! This bros haff vex o! shocked
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2022
You're damn right, sure he is. He's a shameless opportunist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated / Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.