Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History (38071 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Osinbanjo Is Running From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by pacespot(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2022
So people are still reading tweets posted by this lunatic
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by TheRareGem1(f): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2022
This is no get sense na
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by zomby(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1514002937667858442

You, Adamu and the other blood suckers (leaders) are the worst betrayer ever in the history of our country.

The value of Naira is currently on the floor
The poverty level in the country has gone up (more than 75% of the population live below poverty level)
Unemployment rate in the country has also gone up (the youths are jobless and hopeless)
Infrastructure in the country remains one of the poorest around the world
Education system is watered-down
Medical system doesn't exist
Basic security for the citizens also doesn't exist (can't travel by car, by train or by air plane)

And this bastard called Adamu Garba has the audacity to talk about BETRAYER. Does this Bloody-f00l even understand what the word, BETRAYER stands for? This despicable human being should be stoned to death.

May God punish all the blood suckers around the country that continue to kick Nigerians in the face.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by IamNat: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If I leave my compound for somebody to be staying free of charge, yet d person does not clean d compound and is not ready to clean it, what would u do in this scenario? U hv to either relocate and stay in d compound for a while or u allow and other person to stay in d compound to know d actually problem of d dirties of d compound

I don't understand this analogy o, can you be more clearer with it please?
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by zomby(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
It is up to you Nigerians to get it right this time around.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Kdon2: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
wwwihy:

Mumu idiot! Yet he himself went ahead to declare for the same presidency. That mean all of you in APC are betrayals judging by this useless logic these idiots are throwing about.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by LocalMan2(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
God bless you. Must he bring religion inside? The Garba of a man is brazenly loud stupid like his buyer.
Sweetplum:
This senseless post of Mumu Garba made me liked PYO more.
Mumu Garba is mentally unstable.
I saw where he mentioned spiritual father. He's referring to the G.O of RCCG. They ll sha tag religion to it. Children of hate!
What's the difference btw Garuba & MURIC?
Two idio TS!
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by ddeola: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE TRAITORS if not Naija suppose don become a global giant by now. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by beemedia1: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thorhamma:
PYO no Betray anybody... Person were loyal to Buhari from day one till now!! Tinubu go swear say him never Betray anybody for him life before?
Even Obasanjo and IBB make great men pass Tinubu but them no dey use am brag.. The Joy of every father and mentor now to see their children do well pass them. But Tinubu want make him boys be him slave till him die.. even Lucifer challenge God... Who come be Tinubu?
am forced to write this stop lyinh here on nairaland. Just mention one person each that obj or ibb made. You this maf fellow. Wait till primaries rhwn we will know who sabi the game. But for now pls keep your ipob mouth shut
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Boladdsox(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
It is now official that stupidity has no bounds. Imagine, I should repeat a class because my seniors failed exams? If that's stupidity then I wonder what isn't
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by rightdata: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osibanjo is the Vice president of Nigeria, no longer a mere commissioner. Get that into your brain.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Glink2018(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who is adamu Garba?

nonsense tweet.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:
I will never read anything written by an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

If I am fighting Osinbajo in our family compound as a fellow iOgun indegene, that does not give you uncircumcised infidel the audacity to put your yellow teeth smelly mouth. Thunder will strike you, and erosion will wash away your carcass into River Niger where Iyemoja will use you for pepper soup

Now Osinbajo is an Ogun indigene. Whenever it suits him, he claims Lagos State .
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by ogundeleai(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:

This was how those before you started, now they are at the psychiatric hospital
... Lol... I agree with you because only his family will regard his irrational statement as persistent flaws outsider will consider it as mad thinking so says Yoruba proverb
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Abdogood(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
This mumu still dey for twitter ni?
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by eguarojeona: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
wwwihy:

The betrayer is buhari.After tinubu made him win after trying 3 times.And promising him to support him in 2023.The betrayer is buhari
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Aaay: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Every man for himself
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by olatuns2017: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
masseratti:
and who told you he didn't talk to them in camera, people close to both of them knew they were both gunning for the post.. it was not a secret... coming out in public to consult as a siting vice president is uncalled for Tinubu is a private citizen he can consult in public.

Look what you wrote

A siiting VP consulting is uncalled for

Yet

He called for meeting with sanator reps and others in the open!

Osibanjo is deceitful

I would have not been surprised if it was done by ordinary nigeria politician

A tithe collector

Who never had his own cheamber bfor serving as commissioner under Tinubu

Thereafter 2007 after office he set up personal chamber

Osibanjo is not different from those yeye stack professors in our university
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by masseratti: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
olatuns2017:

Look what you wrote

A siiting VP consulting is uncalled for

Yet

He called for meeting with sanator reps and others in the open!

Osibanjo is deceitful

I would have not been surprised if it was done by ordinary nigeria politician

A tithe collector

Who never had his own cheamber bfor serving as commissioner under Tinubu

Thereafter 2007 after office he set up personal chamber

Osibanjo is not different from those yeye stack professors in our university
he called for the meeting after he announced he want to declare, that's what I wrote, the English is simple enough for you to comprehend., very funny a tithe collector? someone that worked under Prof Bolaji Akinyemi?

you won't have your chamber and you will made a SAN?

you won't have your chamber and you will be made the AG of a state for 8years?

look for another lie... e be ru Ọlọ́run... Kilode.
there is no deceit here period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.