Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History (38061 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Osinbanjo Is Running From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by ChoCho54(f): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2022
quentin06:

They re not doing it alone, they have their southern and western collaborators too.
True talk.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by ponishah: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:

This was how those before you started, now they are at the psychiatric hospital
E pain you die.... doh
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Ilaje1: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
jrusky:

You see how people ignored your stupid statement like a cancer?

You are so useless to the extend all you know is to insult and tribalized everything in your miserable life.

Osibanjo betrayed no one if Osibnjo is a betrayer he would not have stood with Buhari till today.

Pls is there any law forbidden him not to contest? Is there any written agreement by anybody or apc that say look Osibanjo must never contest for presidency? Pls is Osibanjo Tinubu slave or son?

Look and listen that Shehu is who? Do you want me to expose his betrayals here for fools like you to see? Name one politician in your region that is not a betrayer just one then let me expose your stupidity by educating you with facts about that politician.

Name one politician that is sellable in your region just one? I know you are from my region the SE because its easy to identify us with our hateful Gene couple with our genetically confused status as human.

The most betrayer of all time in our political landscape is Amaechi, he betrayed GEJ as a sitting president, he betrayed pdp as a party, he betrayed his region by being the first to set the stage to destroy Gej before Tinubu and others grabbed the opportunity to launch an attack on Gej and disgraced him out of power so Mr shut up and feck off.

While you have a legit points but you can't blame Amaechi, mama patience was trying to be pdp leader in Rivers because she was the first lady. Amaechi was right to tell her to run for elective position first. If Amaechi had stayed in PDP, Jonathan and his wife wld have ruined him politically. However, Amaechi did betray and backstab Magnus. Lesson here is the politics is not about brotherhood but interest. And I think that's where most SE and SS get it wrong by putting all their eggs in PDP.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by MaxwellJnr1: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Adamu Garba
What you means "He works only for his spiritual master and nothing else"
Because I don't seem to understand you at all... ��
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by twilliamx(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Thorhamma:
PYO no Betray anybody... Person were loyal to Buhari from day one till now!! Tinubu go swear say him never Betray anybody for him life before?
Even Obasanjo and IBB make great men pass Tinubu but them no dey use am brag.. The Joy of every father and mentor now to see their children do well pass them. But Tinubu want make him boys be him slave till him die.. even Lucifer challenge God... Who come be Tinubu?

He has betrayed a lot of people. The betrayed those killed during endsars.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by zeenaman: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
This is a once_in-a- lifetime opportunity for Osinbanjo. He should take it. Tinubu is not God that no one dares compete with
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by rejoice4eva(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2022
The greatest betrayer I know in history is Major General Muhammad Buhari.
He betrayed the trust of over 100 millions Nigerians
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by McBenedict(f): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
none of them might even get close to that seat, but instead of Tinubu to rule this country, then Osibanjo should do
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by oshorstan(f): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
PYO has a constitutional and legal right to contest for the presidency. Where is the betrayal? Let's relate it to Football, so when lampard (Coach of Everyone) beats Chelsea, you call it betrayal. The greatest prayer of a father is to see his child better than him. Tinubu is not a victim , but a loser for thinking pyo is his enemy. This Guy served you , does that make him your forever slave? Come on, make una change the battery for una brain because it has expired. Saw dust everywhere.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by lebienconnu: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2022
As for me, if it is a betrayer of "not good people" we need to move this nation forward the so be it. I am a BAT die hard fan and I believe Star Boy is doing him a big favour by declaring. From my analysis BAT will fail woefully in south east but Star Boy will do very well with an Igbo vice. BAT is banking on northern votes but with the recent El' Rufai's comment, I am so sure the north has another plan. We should not risk another Fulani hegemony for another 8 years at all cost. The South West and South East need a strong unite
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Testimony1988(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2022
I don't know when it has become a crime for someone who's eligible to contest for elective position, since it's not in any of their constitution, they should let him be, but my fear is the delegates might be bribed during the primaries to sideline him.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by joba4luv: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Let us ask this fool almajiri the meaning of betrayal? This terrorist man should tell us the meaning of betrayal. A fool that doesn't know his right of existence i n Nigeria coming here to tell us betrayal. Is VPO has no right in Nigeria to contest for position as a bonafide citizen of the country? Is Nigeria owns by Tinubu? I pray that this fool will remain stagnant so that he will not betrays his political associate
A fool at 40
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by IamNat: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

It was even afonjas that had issue with Osibanjo contesting not northerners or easterners, afonjas are neither here nor their

Of course afonjas are neither here nor their because we don't put all our eggs in one basket, we know what our rights are and we are always ready to claim what is our right and when I see some people from some region that has been static/stagnant in politics since 1999 trying to sow seed of discord among the afonjas, I just laugh grin grin because it is an indication that they have not learn a thing since 2015.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by IamNat: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Oddfinder:

Na una open door for them..effect of fighting dirty and bitter politics.

Open door for who? These ones that are always trying to pocknose in our affairs without any invitations? They have the right to talk so we won't ask them not to and politics has always been dirty, anywhere in the world. So instead of putting their mouth in another person's matter there by allowing another person's matter give them headache, they should learn how to play politics that will move them forward nationally.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Opolopoopolonio: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2022
This one is another looooonatic! angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Phaantom22: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2022
grin
simpleseyi:
I will never read anything written by an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

If I am fighting Osinbajo in our family compound as a fellow Ogun indegene, that does not give you uncircumcised infidel the audacity to put your yellow teeth smelly mouth. Thunder will strike you, and erosion will wash away your carcass into River Niger where Iyemoja will use you for pepper soup
see uppercut grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by seyz91(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2022
You said it all
simpleseyi:
I will never read anything written by an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

If I am fighting Osinbajo in our family compound as a fellow Ogun indegene, that does not give you uncircumcised infidel the audacity to put your yellow teeth smelly mouth. Thunder will strike you, and erosion will wash away your carcass into River Niger where Iyemoja will use you for pepper soup
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by seyz91(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
You said it all
Thorhamma:
PYO no Betray anybody... Person were loyal to Buhari from day one till now!! Tinubu go swear say him never Betray anybody for him life before?
Even Obasanjo and IBB make great men pass Tinubu but them no dey use am brag.. The Joy of every father and mentor now to see their children do well pass them. But Tinubu want make him boys be him slave till him die.. even Lucifer challenge God... Who come be Tinubu?
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by seyz91(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
cheesy abi
Karlovich:
embarassed The Iragbiji hoodlum with brown teeth will realize that Abiola's ordeal will be child's play compared to the kind of embarrassment he will receive in this race.

Even his henchmen like Drugnibuadvocate and co are planning to abandon him once they are done deceiving him with fake promises of their support.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by seyz91(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
You said it all!

No matter what you do, people will always talk!
IamNat:
They say Osinbanjo did not do well as a VP for not speaking against the president in his policy making.

Then they say in the little time he acted as president, he shouldn't have done anything against the president's policies.

He didn't declare to contest for president, they said he's a coward.

He declared for president, they said he's a betrayer.

I'm just glad Yorubas are the kind of people who care less about what you think or say about them. We just go ahead and achieve our aims.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by ArewaNorth: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:

Is it not better to fight almajiri born by destitute parents than those born in baby factory from the fuckery of uncountable filthy drug addicts?
Nonsense!
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by emmanuelbrown26: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2022
IamNat:

Of course afonjas are neither here nor their because we don't put all our eggs in one basket, we know what our rights are and we are always ready to claim what is our right and when I see some people from some region that has been static/stagnant in politics since 1999 trying to sow seed of discord among the afonjas, I just laugh grin grin because it is an indication that they have not learn a thing since 2015.
Yes ohhhh, a particular tribe believe so much in an enabling environment for business to boom whether they produce a president or not, but since some people feels that its their birthright, and I ask what hv they achieved so far?
What hv they done for their people not Nigeria as a whole?
Rather hunger and starvation is d other of d day in their tribes.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by hohafrank(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2022
No he is not.It is Tinubu that is a betrayal because he knew it is the right of VP to vie for presidency globally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by buckeyemedia: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Ha! See own goal.

Thiefnubuu no sell, Osunbande no sell. Who will children of fallen demon project? Joe Ibokwe. Afterall we have dashed them that one. Or even Femi Fani Kayode cheesy cheesy
Nonsense Ipobian, what are you implying? Shouldn’t you be more focused on Peter Obi & Atiku?
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by buckeyemedia: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2022
hohafrank:
No he is not.It is Tinubu that is a betrayal because he knew it is the right of VP to vie for presidency globally.
Selfish man, why didn’t President Buhari choose him as his running mate in 2014?

Now he wants to appear from nowhere & be President of Nigeria?
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by LegacyB: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Go and sit down one place who no like himself? U done see who done climb ladder rich him goal to come down for another man to achieve wetin wey 2 of una dey pursue? Osinbajo is a two time vp to bow for a two time former governor? Forget loyalty here even tunubu will do d same if he was at starboy use.

Osinbajo carry go joor Nigerians dey your back
Don’t mind him, the guy and Rehino o’mockery and that Adeyanju fellow should belong to same political party . So we can donate to their comedy shows.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by IamNat: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes ohhhh, a particular tribe believe so much in an enabling environment for business to boom whether they produce a president or not, but since some people feels that its their birthright, and I ask what hv they achieved so far?
What hv they done for their people not Nigeria as a whole?
Rather hunger and starvation is d other of d day in their tribes.

Abi now and it would have been better,more humane and more matured of this tribe that believe they don't need the presidency before they can survive if they decide to leave those who want to be president alone. Unfortunately they won't let them be and they have continuously hate on them and blame them for their misfortune and they won't stop hauling insults on them at the slightest opportunity. Thank God this other tribe that they say is undeveloped and they are filled with hunger do not even care about their opinion, they just want to do things their own way. They own up to their failures and successes and they take responsibility for their actions, we can't say the same for the tribe who claims that they don't want to be president because they never stop blaming others for their failure in producing a president.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by emmanuelbrown26: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
IamNat:

Abi now and it would have been better,more humane and more matured of this tribe that believe they don't need the presidency before they can survive if they decide to leave those who want to be president alone. Unfortunately they won't let them be and they have continuously hate on them and blame them for their misfortune and they won't stop hauling insults on them at the slightest opportunity. Thank God this other tribe that they say is undeveloped and they are filled with hunger do not even care about their opinion, they just want to do things their own way. They own up to their failures and successes and they take responsibility for their actions, we can't say the same for the tribe who claims that they don't want to be president because they never stop blaming others for their failure in producing a president.
If I leave my compound for somebody to be staying free of charge, yet d person does not clean d compound and is not ready to clean it, what would u do in this scenario? U hv to either relocate and stay in d compound for a while or u allow and other person to stay in d compound to know d actually problem of d dirties of d compound
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Stanbaba30: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
You of everyone say this? Well, what do we even expect from you sef..! Just prepare yourself, because you will pay for this comment when Osibanjo is President of this country. You will regret it full time, unless you are able to run away early enough.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by luluman: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1514002937667858442

Thunder fire who call Osinbajo a betrayer. Who told una we wanted Tinubu by the way? Its you people that want to force him on Nigerians.
Hasn't Tinubu betrayed others before?
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History by Caseywilliams(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
All this gibberish to tarnish another man's image? Ain't this a scenario of kettle calling pot black?
Your buhari that betrayed the whole world nko?
Your so called Fulani brothers that has made this globe so uncondusive nko.... What kind of betrayal is more superior to that one?
Oga abeg just let us be Biko, sometimes i wonder why we share the same geographical location with such backward non Compactible no entities like y'all Alamajiris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.