Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,443 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve (4047 Views)

Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / Any Nigerian Politician Who Watches Nigerians Starve During Lockdown Will Die... / Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by trutharena: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
iSpitonYourGrav:
Thanks for shutting that idiot braggart up cheesy

No mind that loud braggart.

Real men self no dey brag coz why will you be brokeshaming people? Shey na me dey feed anybody papa ni so why must I be concerned about another man pocket.

Eveyman na king for him own lane. Ikinternational abi I lie? Come here Onitsha village boy.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by slimghost(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

Wtf?
So stupid all I can do is laugh

Reading n Comprehension can be really difficult . Sorry sir

Quoted the wrong person. Sincere Apologies man.
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by trutharena: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

This dey post retirement account..smh
From God knows who

I don't have online persona. Ikenna online. Ikenna offline. We ain't built the same punk

You're a horrible chess player

I still get other accounts
My retirement account with Fidelity will be the final post

It's chess not checkers

Lol so you don't know how a retirement account look like? Ode so na IRA be that for my screenshot abi na 401K.

You be mugun, you are even posting fake transactions. On the screenshot you intially posted, the time zone of 10:48am on an android phone. That is the first image below.

The second picture you posted show a screenshot with another time zone 4:47pm on a cricket sim and the battery percentage is 99%. That shows you have had series of fake transactions that you are just uploading because the time zones don't match on both.

That is why instead of actually taking the challenge of sharing money to people, you resorted to posting receipts. Broke boy, you have been caught.

Nairalanders analyze the two screenshots below. How one person take get two screenshots from different time zone, abi you be alien?

This guy is a hardcore liar from Onitsha village.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oya let's goooooo

It won't be today you back down an Anambra man.

God forbid
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Heavensent01(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
PO is not politically smart I have said it before, in politics you tell people what they want to hear while you do your job and make difference

he's just cruising around, he talks too much and I bet it he doesn't have good political adviser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

See this lizard. Show me something. Anything

trutharena oya come and prove him wrong now.
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by trutharena: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

Guy console yourself however you wish. That one na your own wahala

Chess not checkers

Lol even the new screenshot you shared for the same bank in different split second still shows the same scam. Check the deposit this month for the below two screeenshots, do they tally?

How do you quickly go from deposit this month from $8961 to $0.71 in the same month? You no even get sense to see the scam in your screenshots.

Even the time in the second screenshot is earlier than the first screenshot. Is that not wonderful?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by trutharena: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

Guy console yourself however you wish. That one na your own wahala

Chess not checkers

This is how real account look. You can see everything conforming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by haffaze777(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Alright, when Peter Obi wins, he will share all Nigerians $10,000 monthly.

Are you happy now, little boy?

You people will not take honest people who are in reality later you'll end up with the one who said he'll make one naira one dollar. cheesy

One dollar man is a Cattle rearer in Katsina who never generated any money in his life but lives on Government salaries since he was born. Na that one you go belive.

But when you see a pure economist and billionaire businessman who inherited some fortune from his parents and multiplied it through discipline and hardwork, you say he's a mad man.

Ok o. Next, you will vote Osunbande or Tinubu. Na una people go still dey suffer am.

We are not voting for Pandora Ogufe thiefgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

I think the Audience will like to see some whips. Some houses.
Who get land for Asokoro

In fact let's post our babes too.

If we're going to play, let's play all the way

It's not by mouth diarrhea
Wells Fargo, cheesy
30k dolls,blak tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by trutharena: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

I think the Audience will like to see some whips. Some houses.
Who get land for Asokoro

In fact let's post our babes too.

If we're going to play, let's play all the way

It's not by mouth diarrhea

Lol broke boy, you’ve posted almost like 5 different variants of screenshot with values not conforming.

All these logs wey you dey post na wetting Gboys dey use scam clients. Get same screenshots and be seeing to maye. That shows in how inconsistent they are. Me I be your big boss for that kind game.

Post real online account like I did with all logs conforming. I no get time for back and forth.

Why I go dey post my land deed for you and babe? You well so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Lionnation: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
A black African is only after what to eat and drink that is why we are here underdeveloped just like animals in the jungle, only an Igbo man has the mentality deferent from a typical black man
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:
A lot of people have degrees.
But actually stupid as s. hit

Just imagine taking what this man is saying literally....smh

The man is simply using starvation to make a larger point
Most haven't seen the VIDEO and they wouldn't want to make a step at seeing such video.
They rather prefer to throw Tantrums.

He made a VALID Point.
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

Lol broke boy, you’ve posted almost like 5 different variants of screenshot with values not conforming.

All these logs wey you dey post na wetting Gboys dey use scam clients. Get same screenshots and be seeing to maye. That shows in how inconsistent they are. Me I be your big boss for that kind game.

Post real online account like I did with all logs conforming. I no get time for back and forth.

Why I go dey post my land deed for you and babe? You well so?

Oga drop the paragraphs
Post ya babe.
We want to see something

Proper guy man from Onitsha
No be by mouth
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by trutharena: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

Oga drop the paragraphs
Post ya babe.
We want to see something

Proper guy man from Onitsha
No be by mouth

I can see you are a village small boy. Post my babe say Wetin.

If I post my babe what will that imply? You get sense so?

See me see wahala o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by pquaver(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

Simple question guy. This should not require multiple paragraphs
Since you people want to make it about Buhari.

Please name ONE business that Buhari built as a private citizen.

I'm not aware of any. But it's shocking to you Nigerians would not listen to him?

Buhari was never elected for his business acumen. It was for Law n Order

So I have no idea why you would expect Nigerians to react to Obi as they did Buhari.
They bring different skills to the table

Tell us 1 enemy obi defeated as a military or in security.. Since your sense did not tell you that the come from different backgrounds. Moreover embezzlement of public funds is not have business acumen.. Buhari has a farm which he runs successfully... If u no life am bring achievements of obi in military..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

See me see wahala o.

You never knew Onitsha people like fight abi.
Well today you learned

See you starting to get sense small..lol

I still have 5 Impeccable hands to play
Just waiting for the right moment
Like I said Chess not Checkers
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Tingotoe: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grgton:
Starving here doesn't literally mean denying food from a foodie man.. .

He's just trying to say he's not going to borrow to finance various pjts...
Is that what he told you he meant?
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by trutharena: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

You never knew Onitsha people like fight abi.
Well today you learned

See you starting to get sense small..lol

I still have 5 Impeccable hands to play
Just waiting for the right moment
Like I said Chess not Checkers

Lol a king don’t fight like a slave. That’s an Ibadan boy here telling you what’s up.

Na only kids go dey show their babe pics online. Men like me value privacies and I respect my babe than showing her off on Nairaland. Just as I won’t show my pics on Nairaland, na so I no go show any close person pics. Na only fool go do that!

Even my account I posted to you, I already removed. That’s how privacy work.

I no be kindergarten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

Lol a king don’t fight like a slave. That’s an Ibadan boy here telling you what’s up.

Na only kids go dey show their babe pics online. Men like me value privacies and I respect my babe than showing her off on Nairaland. Just as I won’t show my pics on Nairaland, na so I no go show any close person pics. Na only fool go do that!

I no be kindergarten.

Didn't I tell you we were built different before this thing even started??
But your coconut head get reinforcement.

If you're not prepared to go all the way then don't start with somebody that is
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
pquaver:

Tell us 1 enemy obi defended as a military or in security.. Since you sense did not tell you that the come from different backgrounds. Moreover embezzlement of public funds is not have business acumen.. Buhari has a farm which he runs successfully... If u no life am bring achievements of obi in military..

I'm so confused.
Why are you diverting to military?
I thought we was discussing economics?
Just never mind guy. You win
Buhari is Great...cheers
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

I no be kindergarten.

Sir I have a small problem. Maybe you can advise me. This company open door keep disturbing me about my rental property. They keep increasing their offer every few months. I told them if they're serious na 400k I go take las las

What do you think sir

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Golan007: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Lionnation:
A black African is only after what to eat and drink that is why we are here underdeveloped just like animals in the jungle, only an Igbo man has the mentality deferent from a typical black man
[/s]

Rubbish.

This is exactly why nobody would ever vote you to be president.

Only the Igbo man my foot.

Is it not the Igbo man that is in the East that is presently burning?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by jyz200(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grgton:
Starving here doesn't literally mean denying food from a foodie man.. .

He's just trying to say he's not going to borrow to finance various pjts...
Correct
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Golan007: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
jyz200:

Correct

Correct because it wasn't Buhari or Tinubu that said it.
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by pquaver(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

I'm so confused.
Why are you diverting to military?
I thought we was discussing economics?
Just never mind guy. You win
Buhari is Great...cheers

Obi is an economist or accountant one of them

Buhari is a military man.
If you are to judge Buhari on economics let's judge obi on his security prowess too. Abi u no follow?

Obi is good.. Anambra is dubai cheers..
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Ikinternational: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
pquaver:

Obi is an economist or accountant one of them

Buhari is a military man.
If you are to judge Buhari on economics let's judge obi on his security prowess too. Abi u no follow?

Obi is good.. Anambra is dubai cheers..

Abeg Nigerians is Obi running against Buhari??

Does anybody understand the constant comparisons?

The logic fail my hand
Re: Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

See me see wahala o.

That Guy is childish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUSTED: Peter Obi Is Attending AGM Of Afreximbank, Not To Understudy Egypt / Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS / 25% In FCT Is Compulsory — Dr Olisa Agbakoba, SAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.