Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? (258 Views)

Tinubu Bala Blue And The Ignorance Of The Wailers: Photo Proof / Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2022
''Wailers'' was a word coined by some persons favouring the present government to describe those who saw nothing good in the current government.

After all these years, as this government is about winding down, did the wailers get any of their predictions wrong?

If there is, please mention any prediction the wailers got wrong
Re: Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? by SisterFire(f): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
That the brown teeth jabajan will be thrown in the gutters
Re: Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? by tollyboy5(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubu fans are the new wailing wailers

2 Likes

Re: Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? by ChoCho54(f): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
I specifically feared Buhari would not be president of a United Nigeria. You can see for yourself.
Re: Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Wailing wailers was coined by Femi Adeshina after the 2015 electoral victory of his principal thus escalating tensions in the country after a closely fought election that witnessed loss of lives instead of using the wise option of de-escalation. The term wailing wailers officially started the tone of division of Nigerians along political lines in this particular case before 97% and 5% further divided the country along ethnic lines.

I hope with this little explanation of mine, you've seen the power of words and the harm they can cause especially in a multi ethnic and multi religious country like Nigeria cool
Re: Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? by Frigga13: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Wailing wailers was coined by Femi Adeshina after the 2015 electoral victory of his principal thus escalating tensions in the country after a closely fought election that witnessed loss of lives instead of using the wise option of de-escalation. The term wailing wailers officially started the tone of division of Nigerians along political lines in this particular case before 97% and 5% further divided the country along ethnic lines.

I hope with this little explanation of mine, you've seen the power of words and the harm they can cause especially in a multi ethnic and multi religious country like Nigeria cool

Was not coined by Femi..

Femi took the word from Nairaland

Na Nairaland slang
Re: Did The ''wailers" Get Everything Spot On? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Frigga13:

Was not coined by Femi..

Femi took the word from Nairaland

Na Nairaland slang
lol cool

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP Can’t Win Lagos, By Chieftain / Why Are Northern Organization Buying Presidential Form For Southern Candidate / Who Is At Fault For the Sit At Home in the South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.