Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President (2020 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Shut up and learn to talk in public,I don't exchange word with ipobian flat.head
Like I earlier stated, you're just a potential skull miner looking and strategizing for heads to decapitate. Gerrout.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Like I earlier stated, you're just a potential skull miner looking and strategizing for heads to decapitate. Gerrout.

We don't do that in my part of country,skull mining, cannibalizing,drug pushing,oloshoing are all you do in your side.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Let is go & check his agricultural score in Anambra State, Nonsense Joker.

What cash crop does Anambra export for foreign exchange, can anyone please enlighten me?
Bring it on, Oga.
Let's see the stats you have.
There's no way you can impugn the character or performance of someone who left millions of naira in the coffers of a state as a governor. No way.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Iceberg3: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
always be a good citizen,keep quiet and allow educated and enlightened people do the talking,thank you very much
What cash crop does Anambra export for foreign exchange, can anyone please enlighten me?
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

We don't do that in my part of country,skull mining, cannibalizing,drug pushing,oloshoing are all you do in your side.
What is this then, you skull miner?
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by dchem(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
oz4real83:
I have only watched just one interview of Peter obi since I started hearing of him and the impression I got about him that day still lingers on. It was his interview alongside Atiku with Kadaria during the last presidential election. He was asked a question about taking the state money and investing it in his personal business. The arrogance with which he answered the question, without seeing anything bad in it as long as he "made money for the people" shocked shocked. Since that day, I have seen him only as a smart thief, not different from Tinubu, Oshiomole,Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Ibori, Igbinedion, Alameiseighea, Atiku, El-Rufai, PMB, Obj, Gej, IBB, Absulsalami, Abba Kyari and many others who aren't smart but just took advantage of the weak institutions in Nigeria to hide their crime.

Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by dchem(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okutanla1:
Please add those that don't want to starve to death under his presidency. He's already threatening Nigerians with starvation and austerity before he's even elected as president.

I want to believe you are a child. If you re an adult then you must be very poor. Only the those who borrow to consume remain poor. When you borrow make sure it is to ensure you don't have to borrow to consume in the future. That is the way to riches. Thank me later.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Idiko1: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Unfortunately, Peter Obi hails from Anambra State.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

What is this then, you skull miner?

I don't exchange banter with mkpurumiri flat.head cannibal
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

I don't exchange banter with mkpurumiri flat.head cannibal
So as to go about your skull mining activities undisturbed? Yeah!
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

So as to go about your skull mining activities undisturbed?
Yeah!

Keep cannibalized your igwe
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Keep cannibalized your igwe
Lol... Incoherent. Get the hell outta my mention.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by realestate99: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

You must be drunk, crazy or outright stupid.
Which state in Afonja land, apart from Lagos State, can compare with the developmental strides of Ebonyi State? Some of you guys need to travel out of your enclave. Nigeria doesn't start and end in Lagos, which is by it's virtue, a former capital and a no man's land.
Ebonyi is only developed on paper!!! The same ebonyi where most of it's indigenes are in Lagos traffic chasing vehicles to buy their youghurts and gala, do you think everyone's brain is on suspension like you lots, I have toured the whole south east and believe me, I would rather stay in Burundi than that hell hole, if your region is well governed, why are your people leaving on per second basis, well I won't blame you, maybe the Monday sit at home is having its toll on your psyche.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by realestate99: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even Amala consuming Fayose will defeat him in the primaries.
The guy won't even see top 3 in the pdp primaries, a f^cking mediocre who uses grammar to deceive his myopic followers.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
ResidentSnitch:

Lol... Incoherent. Get the hell outta my mention.
[/s]
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
realestate99:

Ebonyi is only developed on paper!!! The same ebonyi where most of it's indigenes are in Lagos traffic chasing vehicles to buy their youghurts and gala, do you think everyone's brain is on suspension like you lots, I have toured the whole south east and believe me, I would rather stay in Burundi than that hell hole, if your region is well governed, why are your people leaving on per second basis, well I won't blame you, maybe the Monday sit at home is having its toll on your psyche.
You are talking just to make yourself feel good.
If you say you've toured Ebonyi State and yet you don't think Ebonyi State is developing faster than all the Afonja States apart from Lagos, then you're nothing but a disgusting lying skull miner.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Miracle2022: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Zetra7:
Imagine if the whole aspirants can stand before IMF, World bank, UN and International community and gets voted same way Okonjo Iweala was elected.
If background and sound tested achievement are to be factored, Peter Obi remains the best to lead this nation out of the darkness that is before her.

You see, the world at large is going into recession meaning that even China will not have enough to loan to Nigeria, this means that the evil you see in Buhari days will surely be multiplied if Nigeria make the wrong choice.

Don't get me wrong Men like Osibanjo has what it takes but he is an accomplise to the failure of Mohammed Buhari and has not proven himself anywhere as a great adminstrator, secondly Nigeria needs a president that understands economics and not a theorist but local market, micro and macro manager with vision for growth.

Both Osibanjo and Peter Obi are similar is simplicity, humility, focus, academically sound but Peter Obi have showed his mark in Anambra state during his tenure and understands both macro and micro level of international and local economies.

I hated the trader money and 5000 alert policy devised by Osibanjo, I think it was lame and stupid as it created avenue for looters..

So 4 kinds of Nigerians that doesn't want Peter Obi close to that seat are (Both in PDP and APC)

1. Of course, ethnic bigots and tribal warlords who dine and wine with Igbophobia, to them it's better to die than Igbo man becoming the president of Nigeria.
In fact it's better for Nigeria to burn to pieces or for them to remain poor if it's only an Igbo man that will save them.

2. Looters - I have to be honest with you, this one is not Buhari will fight corruption. This man will even cause confusion in PDP, infact they shouldn't even bother to put him since they've been hungry for the last near 8 years, Peter Obi is very very Stingy to a fault, don't think it's in the interest of any looter to support him.

3. Men of arrogancy- there is a difference between looting and keeping quiet and looting and making noise in the name of showcasing wealth. Well, Obi doesn't believe Nigeria is a rich Country therefore No need extravagant lifestyle and this is based on his faith. Noisy looters will not want such man as he has sacks of sand for their garri.

4. Religious zealots - This ones needs serious help, these set believe in their Allah and Gods, an extension of Buhari to maybe Tinuby means their Allah is so mighty and powerful or God of the General overseer is the greatest.
Not quite sure what religion Obi practice but sure these set sees presidency as trophies from the gods yet their God doesn't see the calamity of a nation we have either have their God turn Nigeria to Singapore or at least Malaysia.

All ye anti Obi ,check yourselves on these four measures..

Obi will never rule this country. Security is number one and we saw how he handle the security of anambara where 78 youths were gunned down and their bodies donated to fishes for lunch.
Obi is busy speaking figures that he himself don't know anything about it.
Go and vote for your Obi let me vote for my candidate. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by 1867seve: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
You wrote this all because of this thief?

Even obi himself is very tribalistic in nature. He hate Yoruba no be small.
[/s]
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by 1867seve: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:

[/s]
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Even Amala consuming Fayose will defeat him in the primaries.
[/s]
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by Tinubuadvocate: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Go and sleep boy.
1867seve:
[s][/s]
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by 1867seve: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Go and sleep boy.
[/s]
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by 1867xs: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Obi will never rule this country. Security is number one and we saw how he handle the security of anambara where 78 youths were gunned down and their bodies donated to fishes for lunch.
Obi is busy speaking figures that he himself don't know anything about it.
Go and vote for your Obi let me vote for my candidate. Is that too much to ask?
[/s]
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by 1867xs: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

Fixed. grin
[/s]
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by realestate99: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

You are talking just to make yourself feel good.
If you say you've toured Ebonyi State and yet you don't think Ebonyi State is developing faster than all the Afonja States apart from Lagos, then you're nothing but a disgusting lying skull miner.

Lol!!! Ebonyi is the gypsy of the igbo race, comparing it with any southwestern state is an abomination, have you forgotten south east is the poverty capital of the south? even the indigenes of your overhyped Anambra are still flocking to South West talkless of ebonyi, you all are economic refugees, you have no significant worth on issues of national interest.
Re: Four Kinds Of People Who Doesn't Want To See Peter Obi As President by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:00am On Apr 14, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! Ebonyi is the gypsy of the igbo race, comparing it with any southwestern state is an abomination, have you forgotten south east is the poverty capital of the south? even the indigenes of your overhyped Anambra are still flocking to South West talkless of ebonyi, you all are economic refugees, you have no significant worth on issues of national interest.
Alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Deeply Regret Fighting To Keep Nigeria One...Pa Babawande / 2023: CAN Guides Voters On 'who To Vote' As President, Others (picture) / Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.