Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Did Peter Obi Do That Lingers Up Till Today As Governor? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Peter Obi Do That Lingers Up Till Today As Governor? (1837 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Did Peter Obi Do That Lingers Up Till Today As Governor? by obidr(m): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Skyview01:

You are supposed to give answers because Peter Obi needs the Yoruba man's votes including the Hausa man votes. How can you be relevant in national politics when you are not in good terms with people you will need their votes.

I understand your point but some of these guys are paid e-rats with one objective only: paint Peter Obi black by any means necessary. They are doing all it takes to bring him down to the level of Osibanjo who presided over the worst economic team known to mankind and has even promised to continue from where they stopped. They know the allegations are untrue but are ethnic bigots who have dedicated their lives even to the detriment of the future of their children to run down a man who has a wholistic track record in governance. Obi's achievements are everywhere on the internet, yet they keep asking...Do not waste your time on these ingrates. As long as they knowingly lie against an innocent man so shall they heap curses on themselves and their children. Campaign for Peter Obi but do not waste time engaging such nonetities as it is a waste of time. We know those who are genuinely inquisitive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Will Go Southeast If Peter Obi Become Kwankwaso's Running Mate-jibrin / I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will / Is This How Britain Lets Us Know Our Next President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.