Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered (491 Views)

180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. / British Mercenary Aiden Eslin "Cossackgundi" Interview / British Mercenary 'cossackgundi' Has Surrendered To The Russian Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by rottennaija(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2022
And here's the British cockerel that surrendered yesterday.

We'll take good care of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by Drenimarcus(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Did you read about the 1026 Ukrainian soldiers who surrendered? grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by chronique(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Over a thousand soldiers surrendered. Twitter is banning accounts reporting it. This shows there is a deliberate attempt by the west to mislead the whole world on this war.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by godofuck231: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Damn this isn't going to look good to Britain

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by Botlord: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2022
With Chechen, DPR and LPR plus a few Russia soldiers the message is getting clear to everybody... I hope Finland and it neighbor are getting the message..

Russia will not tolerate nonsense again, enough is enough...

6 Likes

Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by rottennaija(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I have. I saw videos and pictures.
Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by baralatie(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Drenimarcus:
They are not reporting this is main stream media

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by seunny4lif(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2022
USA president:
Russia invasion of Ukraine has driven up gas prices and food prices all over the world. 70% of the increase in prices in March came from the Putin Price Hike.

I’m doing everything I can to bring down prices and address the Putin Price Hike

But I thought they said Russia is not powerful.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by rottennaija(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
Russia invasion of Ukraine has driven up gas prices and food prices all over the world. 70% of the increase in prices in March came from the Putin Price Hike.

I’m doing everything I can to bring down prices and address the Putin Price Hike.

Lol
Re: Here Is The Picture Of 'cossackgundi' Surrendered by Appleyard(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
USA president:

I’m doing everything I can to bring down prices and address the Putin Price Hike

Biden is a puppet of the deep state.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mystery: U.S Congress To Hold UFO Hearing Next Week (Pics) / Malaysia Top Court Sends Ex-prime Minister, Najib Razak To Prison For Corruption / Asian Man Elected As A British Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.